Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update. 
Fire every where.  Hehehe I know kind of dramatic  but that was one hell of update. 
Crazy rk why would he do that. Mad guy. But it was sweet too. Looking forward to more dhamakas. Update soon 
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Rk cutting his hand reminded me of meiej. And loved the way he gave back to balraj n pabho. Wish rishbala falls in love soon. Thanks a ton for the pm
parimaniya thumbnail
simply awesome n fabulous update..loved rk's angry Avtar missed it a lot.. n love rishabh-madhu's possessiveness, care, respect 4 each...thoroughly enjoyed...curious 2 knw abut their next drama...pls pls pls update soon waiting 
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start to the drama.
Love how RK tells his father that this time we are the lesser one.
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Grahapravesh in blood aww reminds me our mb :$
Thanks for the pm
zelja89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Please continue soon πŸ˜Š
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it. ⭐️
when he slit his hand i thot dat he wud fill her partition [ i mean maang bharo sajna]but he did sumthin very different n  heart touching.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β€οΈ
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 11 

"What is this happening Balraj? " Paabo asked in a panic as she sat in the living room and Balraj paced the room. 

"who is this Shamsher Malik?" Paabo asked confused at whether she had to get disgusted or proud that she has a relation with him. 

"He is a very renowned industrialist Paabo.. " he said while trying to think what should be done  

"If she is from such a good family then Rishu should have told us.. We would have got him married.. Why to do all this drama..?" she asked baffled. 

"Because Paabo.. He has not married for love or relation.. He has married to take revenge from us.. We can't say what the two of them have in their minds.. " Balraj said lost. 
--------

Madhu was in RK's room as she unpacked her clothes. RK was in the washroom. She heard a slight sound at the door, she turned to look at the door and found Radha standing there.  She seemed to be skeptical on whether to enter or not. And Madhu was confused how should she behave with her. Her motherly figure didn't let Madhu to behave rudely with her but she was not here to be an ideal daughter in law. 

Finally Radha entered the room. She kept her hand on Madhu's head caressing her. "Rishu's choice had always been my choice.. Welcome to your home beta.. Please take care of my Rishabh.. He is too broken to even smile.. I hope you have come in his life to mend that.." she said with hopeful eyes with tears. 

Madhu couldn't say anything except she nodded her head as if in a daze. 

"It's strange to ask such a question to your daughter in law.. But what is your name? " she asked with a nervous smile. 

Madhu too felt a slight smile and said. "Madhubala Malik.." 

"Madhubala Rishabh Kundra " RK said from behind in a loud voice. 

Radha turned to look at him and Madhu noticed a sudden fear overtaking all her expressions. And yes she did like the name and kind of felt proud of it. 

"Rishu.." Radha muttered trying to think what to say. 

"you know Mom..  If you stay here.. Your points might be deducted." RK said acting scared. 

Radha closed her eyes trying to drown the insult while Madhu looked on confused. 

"You don't know,  Madhu.. I will tell you.. " RK said with an amused smile as if it's something amusing. 

"My mom... She is always striving for an award.. The ideal Wife.. And for that matter even the ideal bahu award.. You are going to have a really tough competion.." he said with a sympathetic smile. 

Madhu looked at her worried. She didn't know why she felt this was wrong. Radha walked out of the room not being able to bear the insult

"Rishabh, she.. She was crying.." Madhu said shocked and hurt herself..

"I know... " RK said angrily. "But I don't know why I can't help but scoff at her.." he said angry at himself. 

"That means you don't want to? " Madhu asked back. 

"I know she is what every mother would be.. She loves me a lot.. But she has little courage to show it.. She is just a puppet in dad's and Paabo's hands.." RK said gritting his teeth.

Madhu just stayed quiet hearing him. She hardly knew anything about them to decide or make any opinions.. 

"By the way.. " she said in a pleasant tone now trying to lighten his mood. "Madhubala Rishabh Kundra huh?"  she said raising her eyebrow at him. 

"yeah so.. You would be that.. " RK said turning to her with an assertive expression. 

"But I hadn't thought on changing my name after marriage..." Madhu said defending. 

"But I always wanted my wife to have my name " he said shrugging as if his decision was obviously more important. It seemed both of them didn't even realise that this name and marriage was fake. 

"It's my name so my wish.." Madhu said with narrowed eyes. 

RK came closer to her and stood right in front of her face. "You are my wife so my wish" he said in a dangerously serious tone and an affirmation in his eyes. 

Madhu felt her heart beat faster as she stared in his eyes and he stared back. He took another step forward and the remaining distance between them vanished. Madhu almost let out a moan but she controlled herself. Rk could feel his own heart fluttering feeling her so cost to himself and then seeing her reactions to his closeness. He raised his hand and moved the flick of hair that was falling on her face. 

Suddenly they both gained senses quickly parted and looked away nervously. 

"See you can't speak against my decisions.. " RK said trying to normalise the awkwardness. 

Madhu faked a cheeky grin and then stepped hard on his foot. 

"awww" he screamed while she walked out of the room. 

RK closed his eyes as soon as she was out of the room and took so breaths. He was scared of himself. What is happening to him. That never happened. Not with anyone, not even Dipali. He shook his head trying to push away the thoughts. 

After some time Madhu walked to the dining table in a confident stride . She sat on the table authoritatively. "Patil kaka.. I am really hungry.. Get me something good to eat.." she called out. 

Paabo looked at her from across the hall. It was hardly half a day that she came in the house and here she is giving instructions as if she owns the house. 

Paabo came and stood in front of her.  "You girl, don't you have any etiquette.. Is this the way you behave in your sasural.. That too on the first day? Has your mother not taught this much.." Paabo asked in her usual angry and judgemental tone. 

"actually.. She was busy teaching me the righteous path and how what goes around comes back around.. So I think she missed the less important part.. " Madhu replied looking at her casually. She had decided by her very first gaze at her that this was the woman you have to bash with no regrets. 

Paabo gasped. "look at your tongue.. It's too sharp.." 

"I would prefer taking it as a compliment.. " Madhu said blinking her eyes at her. 

Paabo was still staring at her in anger when Patil brought food and placed it on the table. Madhu happily took the plate. "thank you patil kaka.." Madhu said with a sweet smile and Patil was dumb struck. Was she good or bad? He thought. 

Madhu was about to eat when RK called out from behind. "Wait biwi.." 

Madhu stopped and looked at him. Rk came forward and sitting at the table himself, he ate from her plate. Madhu looked at him confused. 

"Rishabh, take another plate.. " Madhu said offended. 

"no...  I don't trust the people here.. Whenever you eat anything from here.. I will eat from your plate so that no one dares putting anything fishy in it" RK said strictly looking at Madhu while Madhu looked at him shocked. 

"Rishabh.. How could you say that for us..? We have raised you.. " paabo said hurt. 

"Yes that's why I know you.." RK said casually sitting on the dining table as he ate from her plate. Only after he had tasted all the dishes, he nodded at Madhu to eat it. Madhu was still a little taken aback. Saying that she was scared a little wouldn't have been wrong. She started eating quietly. When they had finished, they stood to go. Rk went up the stairs but as soon as Madhu was about to climb, paabo held her hand. She turned back to look at her. 

"What magic have you done on him? Who are you? " she asked angrily. 

Madhu looked at her for a few seconds and then turned to her with an amused smile. "How weak do you think your blood is? You don't even trust your own bringing up" she said with a sarcastic smile. "Every other girl can come along and control your son with magic.." she said laughing. 

"he finds the love in me that lacks in your family.. And I am more than happy to replace it for you all.. " Madhu said shrugging. 

"I will not leave you girl.." paabo said angrily. 

"Well unlike you.. I do trust my Rishabh.. So I know he won't let anything wrong happen to me " she said shrugging. "now if you don't mind.. Rishabh is waiting for me" she walked off saying that leaving a helpless paabo. 
---------

"you know I really am not feeling comfortable behaving like that with your family.. " Madhu said sitting on the bed nervously. 

"I know your are that ideal bahu type of a girl" RK said grinning cheekily. 

"Noo..  Not like ideal bahu but yeah also not like this " she said pursing her lips. 

" I am sorry Madhu.. You have to go through this.. " RK said sitting beside her. 

"Come on its not your fault in any way.. Why are you saying sorry.." Madhu said rolling her eyes. 

"no.. I involved you in my family problems.. " RK said looking at her. 

"That's my honour.. That you trust me that much.." Madhu said with a smile RK smiled back. 

"amm..  By the way Rishabh.. "Madhu said getting a little nervous and anxious. 

"what?" he said. 

"Can your family really like put something fishy in my food? " Madhu asked. 

Rk felt a smile threaten him but he controlled. "of course Madhu.. What do you think..? Is not easy.. They can poison you.. I was worried for that since the beginning of the plan... Or hurt you in the worst way" RK said making a dreaded face. 

"What? " she said getting even more scared. 

"I just wish nothing wrong come to their mind.." RK said as he looked at her through the corner of his eyes. 

Madhu gulped in the lump forming in her throat. 

Rk burst into a laugh seeing her as she stared at him dumb struck. 

"you mean it was a joke? " she confirmed relaxing a little. 

"Well.. Not exactly... They won't do any such thing I hope.. But even if they get too desperate in the coming days, I want to make sure they don't.. It's like prevention better than cure" RK said shrugging. 

Madhu let out a breath of relief. 

"you scared me " she said shaking her head. 

"yeah and you looked cute.."  RK said pinching her nose. 

Madhu made a face at him.. "moreover paabo threatened me downstairs.. And I was scared to the core.." 

"what? She threatened you? " RK said getting angry. 

"yeah kind of.."  Madhu said with a shrug. 

"and you stood there scared? " he asked even more angry. He was feeling too possessive about something. 

"No... I didn't show her that I was scared obviously.." she said as if it was something obvious. 

"Really so what did you do? " RK asked relaxing.

"Just said that I trust Rishabh and he won't let anything wrong happen.." she said casually getting up. It didn't seem that she felt the depth of what she said but RK felt it, he blinked as if trying to believe it's not a dream. It felt good hearing that she trusts him so much. 

"Now tell me what would we do? Our next plan? " she said getting excited. 

-------------

catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update!
Loved d way Madhu took on Pabho.πŸ˜† N of course, d cute bond n convos between Rishbala... 😳
Let's see what plan r they uptoπŸ˜‰ n what happens next...
Thanks for d pm...
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are just fabulous girl... I m at awe of your writing... 
I m really getting crazier for your stories... 
All are so different from the other... So fun filled lighted hearted stories which i thoroughly enjoy... I know i have said all these to you so many times but i feel like repeating... Bcos u r amazing & u have an amazing creativity... To show even a simple scene extraordinarily... & so lively ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Okay! Coming to the update...
Awesome!
Madhubala Rishab kundra! Ahaan! Loved the possessiveness he showed on madhu... 
Aww... Felt little bad for radhaji... Even madhu couldnt show attitude to her or counter attack her like she did to pabho... Hope one day radha will fight against her husband to regain the respect she lost to him & also support his son...
Hehe... Madhu really got scared that his family might put something fishy in her food or do something to her.. I loved when rk teased her with that ... But who knows what this criminal minded balraj will do? So it is rk's responsibility to keep her safe & secure...
Till date we have seen & read abt fake marriages just to take revenge on the other partner.. But this is the first story where the couples are playing along to teach a lesson to the family members...
Loving this fake marriage game & looking forward to read whats gonna happen next... 
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago