cant wait update soon
Soumya.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's interesting 
Updt sooon ..

ChocolatePie14 thumbnail
I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND TAANI'S POINT OF VIEW...       TOTAL DIFFERENT THAT'S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU...        THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND PM...       LOVE YOU...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 2

Taani entered the suite, in 7 star hotel of paris, followed by her husband. Bellhop placed their luggage in the room and left from there, leaving the couple behind who look at each other, awkward silence prevailed between them. 

"So? You liked the suite?" Rey asked her, starting off the conversation. Taani looked around, examining the suite before she nodded her head in approval.

"You did a fine job." Taani answered, plainly, but inside, only she knew how much she loves the efforts he had put in, to make their last trip memorable.

"Lets start the work we are here for. I dont want any delay-" Taani said, she throw her coat away on the couch and turned to him with seductive smile playing on her lips.

"Excuse me! Love making is an art, not a work." Rey corrected her, smirking at her while she glared at him.

"And for that, i need to be in mood but right now, I'm not. Let me take a shower first then we will think of making love-" Rey said to her, just to irritate her further more. Taani fumed in anger as he tried walking away from there. She stepped forward and got hold of his arm and pulled him toward her, using all her strength.

"I know how to get my work done, this way or that way. I don't give a shit to your 'I'm-not-in-mood' excuse." Taani spoke with fierceness in her voice, which aroused him to no extent. He had always admire her fierce side, it was a huge turn on for him. But right now, he was trying hardest to not to give into his desires and tease her more by not giving her what she wants.

Taani pushed him on the bed, making him fall flat on his back. Rey look at his wife who was smirking at him. 

"Why do i have a feeling that you are going to rape me?" Rey asked him, eying her with lust filled eyes. 

"Because I'm going to, honey. But first, lets get you in mood, I'm not that heartless you know-" Taani replied, smiling seductively at him while her eyes were shining bright with naughtiness evident in them. He watched her silently as she grasped the hem of her top before she pulled it up and removed it. He gulped down as she undressed herself before him. She was just in her inner wears, looking at him with sly grin. 

Rey grasped her wrist and pulled her toward him, making her fall on top of him with a jerk. He wounded his arm around her bare waist and tighten his grip around her. Taani bit her lower lip, after a whole month they are so close to each other, as much as she hates it, she knew she crave him, his love but she also knew, she won't ever receive it. She had always witness little bit of care and lust in his eyes, not admiration and love.

Taking advantage of her absent mind, he rolled over bed, taking her almost naked body beneath him. He grind his lower body against him, making her aware of his painful state. 

"So, You are in mood now?" Taani raised her one eye brow at him, trailing her index finger down his face, seductively. 

"I'm always in mood to ravish you-" He whispered before he smacked his lips hard against her, kissing her with aggression. Taani wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close to herself. His hold tightened on her waist as he felt her tiny hand move between them and run against his chest, he smooched her lower lips, occasionally biting her lips. He was demanding and rough yet passionate, making her squirm beneath him. Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless.

He glance at her swollen, bruised lips with satisfactory smirk playing on his lips. Her moans ignited the fire in him. Her breath got caught in her throat as the next moment he tore the remaining clothes off of her body, leaving her naked.

"Beautiful!" He breathed, admiring her naked form laying in his arms. Running her fingers through his silky locks, she fisted them into her small hands as Rey bite her skin giving her a hickey, making her moan louder.

"Remove your damn clothes, captain. I'm feeling odd one here-" Taani pouted, as she commanded him to removed his clothes. Rey chuckled darkly, he lifted himself off her and removed his clothes, taking his own time & teasing her.

"Better?" Rey asked her, his body hovering over hers, taani admired the well built physique of her soon to be ex-husband. She is gonna miss this, she thought and sighed heavily. He settled himself between her legs and in a one sleek moment he entered her and immediately started thrusting deep inside her, setting up his pace. Taani gripped his shoulder for support, her eyes bore into his as they reached their climax.

After some time, they were cuddling with each other, wrapped in blanket.

"Taani-" Rey called out for her, softly. Taani hummed in response.

"Why do you want a baby from me? When After our divorce, you can find a perfect man and get marry again-" Rey asked her, keeping the uneasy feel in back on his head, which he got while imagining her as someone else's wife.

"I don't intend to do same mistake again. I married you, it didn't worked, Fine. But i'm not gonna push myself into another relationship ever again. I just want a baby, then we will live happily. Me & my baby." Taani answered him, with dreamy smile on her face while talking about her child. She don't have plans of getting marry again, because she knew, even if she deny, her heart & soul belong to her husband, whom she loves crazily but never showed it to him, because she knew her feeling won't be reciprocate by him.

"Rey, i want to go out. Lets go-" Taani said to him, after she came out of the washroom, dressed in pretty dress.

"Why? Didn't you said, we are here just for 'work'." Rey mocked her, remembering how she called their love making a work.

"I didn't come here just to have sex then eat and sleep. I want to visit some places here and do some shopping-" Taani answered him back, casually.

"Girls & shopping! These two are inseparable, how can i forget that-" Rey mumbled before lazily pulled himself up from the bed while taani tossed him new pair of clothes. They got ready and left from there, they visited some places and did shopping, as much as he hates shopping, he liked the time he spent with her. It was first time, he is spending some time with her.

Please do leave your feedback :)
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

unres

superb cute update
love taarey hot baby making process 😉
aww taani and shopping
love the update
thanx for pm
update soonEdited by dakshumhatre - 8 years ago
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update

loved it 👏 👏

Update soon

thanx for pm
shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it 
Taarey scenes were hot 😳
Hope Rey realizes his mistake before it's too late 
Please update soon and pm me 
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it

Tani loved rey alwz bt never confessed
It was hot
No matter what they love each other a lot
Just realisation is needed

This one week will change their life

Update soon
Wtng

Keep smiling
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All taani want is love but she know she is not getting that from rey and now she hav given up marriage life partner she just want her baby hope rey understand her before it's too late thanks for PM