Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

~ch12: Hate~

"You're pregnant..wow."  Arnav breathed out happily. A big smile came on his lips. She nodded while he pulled her into his lap and pressed kisses all over her lips and cheeks.

"You're so cute. You have a baby here.." he touched her stomach very softly as if his one touch can hurt her. "I love you." 

She didn't say she loves him back like always, making him sad..

"Why did you not tell me before, beautiful? I was so rough with you..I dragged you here. What if something happened to you? You are in a fragile state right now." Arnav groaned.

"I got to know yesterday. I didn't want to tell you because you are a monster." Khushi spat.

"Well, this monster is the father of your baby so you better respect that." he grit his teeth, "Or am I not? I'm not the father of your baby is it? That's why you didn't tell me the moment you found out?"

Khushi's heart sunk and she nodded frantically in a 'no'. "It's yours."

"I'll kill you if it's not mine." his fist clenched. "Then I'll kill myself."

"IT'S YOURS! I didn't tell you because I was..I was so scared what you'll do. You are so heartless..you hurt my babuji, I don't want my baby to be around such a man."

"'Such a man' you fell in love with such a man, Khushi. Wake up. Forget about the world and just think of you and me.." he suddenly became loving and held her hands, kissing them. "Promise me the baby is mine."

"You don't trust me?" Khushi asked angrily.

"I don't anymore after you didn't tell me that you were pregnant.. I was attending some damn meetings yesterday when I should have been celebrating about my wife being pregnant!" Arnav shouted.

She took a deep breath. "I promise, obviously it's yours." 

"Good." he kissed her forehead.

"Please let me go." Khushi sighed.

"Never." Arnav took Khushi into his arms before taking her into the washroom.

~

"You freshen up. Stop crying, beautiful. I want to see your gorgeous, tear-less face." Arnav took off her sari and undid her blouse before turning on the water of the bathtub. Khushi looked numbly as the warm water filled till the brim and he held her arms as he started scrubbing them with a sweet-smelling pink soap.

He started humming a happy tune making her gulp. She has never seen him so happy.. the last time she has seen him nearly this happy was the day when they got married.

He bought a towel and wiped her body with it before he made her wear his shirt. 

"But my sari-" she confusedly spoke.

"No, you won't wear that anymore. I think those are tight and uncomfortable clothes. Now you'll wear my shirt that is very big on your body." Arnav kissed Khushi's cheek as he once again took her into his arms, he was now not even letting her walk...he was THAT concerned.

~

"WHAT IS THIS DAMMIT!" The next day, Arnav came back from his office at afternoon as he got told by his maids that Khushi was not eating. 

Khushi quietly laid in the bed, not reacting to him.

"Khushi, EAT! Eat dammit, you're pregnant." Arnav told the maids to bring so many dishes for Khushi, wanting her to eat anything from those.

"Let me go.. I don't wanna stay with you. I don't want to live with you Mr Arnav Singh Raizada!" Khushi screamed.

"Then where do you wanna go, huh? To your family? You're never leaving this house especially till you're pregnant Khushi.. no one can even look at you right now, I know many people who hate me for being the most successful businessman and I'm sure if they look at you they'll wish badly on our baby. I don't want that at all." Arnav spoke possessively. 

"I don't want to live here, I wanna go to my home. I'll eat there." she snapped.

"THIS is YOUR HOME!" Arnav's angry roar made her shiver. She sobbed and dug her face into the pillow as he started throwing away every dish in anger before she got up and took a plate of food. He stopped breaking things and she started eating.

"Good girl. My very good girl." he praised, sitting beside her and caressing her cheek. "I love you."

She still didn't say she loves him back, making him exhale frustratingly. 

She kept away the plate after she was done and tried to sleep again but Arnav held her waist, stopping her.

"Do you not love me too?" Arnav asked hurtfully. 

"No." Khushi lied, her heart still beat crazily for him. 

He angrily slid his hand inside the shirt on her and pressed his thumb against her heart. "Then what is this? Why is your heartbeat so fast?"

"Arnavji please-"

"Say you love me." he pinned her down on the bed as the maids left the room to give them privacy. Khushi closed her eyes feeling his lips roughly kissing her throat, his teeth giving hickeys all over neckline making her cry out his name.

"Stop.." she whispered.

"I'll never stop, baby. Never." Arnav kissed her lips.

"I hate you." Khushi kicked at his leg before pushing him.

"You really hate me? You hate your huz?" he asked making her swallow hard. He disappointedly got off her body and took a knife, keeping it on his neck.

"ARNAVJI! STOP! NO! PLEASE!" She rushed towards him but he started stepping back from her.

"You hate me right.. there is no reason for me to live anymore then, beautiful." Arnav said before she ran towards him and jumped into his arms, her legs wrapping around his torso as she cried into his chest.

"I know you don't hate me, I knew it..."

please do tell me if I should continue this story further or not!  Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 8 years ago
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper  Amazing FF
Fabulous Update
Loved It
Post Next Part super Soon
Thanks for the PM
.brokensilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know where this obsession of his is taking them. I feel sorry for Khushi. 
sweety421 thumbnail
psyco he is...lol...
i hope khushi will do something for him to get better...!!
very well written buddy...
V_rajput thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..
loved it.
paddu503 thumbnail
Superb update. ...continue soon. ..
nandrajogdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb awesome fav writer luv u
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
fab update
Arnavs obsession is turning violent now
just hope b4 baby comes Arnav changes
hoping to see all three of them together happy
although its gonna take a lot for khushi to forgive him for what hes done
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav is crazy possessive. He needs to stop. Thanks for the update.
aranya_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for Khushi...
Arnav is so unpredictable coz of his obsession for khushi...
Don't knw hw will she handle all dis now...
Continue soon plz!