Ishra ss-pyaar humko hone lagaa#2 epilogue on pg 93 added on Mar 6- Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

513

Views

106.2k

Users

86

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nafnaf

Update was great and sweet and romantic!!!!!!

Nice romantic couch scene!!!!

Muhtod jawaab to reporters!!!

Beautiful dance to a lovely song!!!

Raman texting her to come to the room and he want to romance her and want her to kiss him - so sweet but again they are interrupted by a call!!!!! Phone speaker and Raman hears his praises and also gets a hint of her past - Ashok Khanna!!!!

Next update should be very interesting but possible sad and emotional too!! Please update soon and thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!!!!!




Thanks nafisha
Glad u loved the update
Yes ashok is her past
Will continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 14

Raman was stunned to hear mihika's words while ishita face fell hearing it.his hold loosen on her feeling the wetness near his shirt.

Raman asked from his eyes,what happened.

Ishita- miku I will call u later.mummy ji is calling me.

Mihika- OK,give my regards to jeeju.saying so she hung the call.

Raman- what happened jaan.why u r crying .

Ishita- woh actually,

Before they can talk further toshi ji came and call them in the hall as guests were bidding adieu.ishra came to the reception hall hand in hand.Raman eyes were constantly on ishita.she was looking sad and Raman couldn't take this.he wants to talk to her but they were not getting chance to talk to each other.

Finally after an hour they were alone in their room.ishita was standing near the window wearing a black kurti and leggings. She was looking aimlessly at the sky.Raman came and hugged her from behind.

Raman- what happened jaan.why u r so upset.he said rubbing his lips on her shoulder.

Ishita look at him and said- don't u wanna ask anything.

Raman- if I have given u time that means I can wait.u will tell me when u will feel like.

Ishita- aap itne achche kyun hai Raman(why u r so good)

Raman- because I love u and can't see u sad.he said kissing her earlobe.she shivered by his raw touch.

Raman thought she is irritated by his touch.

Raman- sorry I thought u r liking my touch.saying so he was going when she pulled him and said- then who told u that ur thinking is wrong.I do like when u touch.I want u to touch me,love me.but before that I want to share something with u .my past ,my bitter past.

Raman- u don't have to do this if u don't want.

Ishita- no Raman.I want to.its high time that I should throw this past out of my present.

Raman settled on the bed,she sat beside him and keep her head on his chest.he circled his arms around her.she was looking worried,he hold her hand firmly.

Raman- u don't have to do this,if u don't want.

Ishita- no I want to.saying so she snuggle closer to him.he planted a kiss on her forehead.

She started- its a incident took place six years ago.I was twenty years old.appa was manager in ashok's office in chennai.we live in his service apartment. Me and amma .one day ashok saw me and started following me.he started finding way to come closer to me.being a girl in my young stage started getting attracted towards him.he use to send flowers ,chocolates ,gifts etc often.he use to take me to the parties.one day he took me to a valentine party and proposed me in a very romantic style.I was on nine clouds.I said yes to him.but after that day he started showing his true colours.he always tries to get close to me.I like him but wasn't ready for anything before getting married,so soon he started getting detached to me and finally one day I find him with a girl on his bed.he was telling her that he tried everything on me but he failed and now he is fed up of playing a good guy.that day I realised that he is with me only because he lust for me.he never loved me.

Raman looked at her,she was sobbing silently. He hugged her tightly and consoled her.

She continued- and when I confronted him,he counter back on me saying i dont deserve anybodys love.he said that I am disgusting as a woman.I can never satisfy any man.no man can never be happy with me coz I can never forget my old values.he insulted me like anything and I still remember his harsh words.his cruel words always stopped me to get into any relationship. But u r something else.u sooth my every wound with ur unconditional love.u know seeing u I remember the man whom I met that day.the man who changed my life in every sense.

Raman- which man.

Ishita- the man I met that day in park.

Flashback

After having an ugly fight with ashok,ishita was sitting and crying on a bench in the dark.it was pitch dark,a no moon night.she was sitting there and sobbing silently when she heard a voice.

Why u r crying.

She look around to find the source of the voice but all she could see a dark shadow sitting on the other side of the bench.

Ishita- that's none of ur business.

Man- I know we don't know each other.but sometimes we can share our pain with strangers.that helps in lessening the pain.kabhi kabhi kuch takleef aisi hoti hai jisse hum apno ko nahi keh paate par ajnabiyon ko bata dete hai.shayad hum bhi unn logon mein se hai.

Ishita thought about his words and thinks that he is indeed right.

Ishita narrated everything happened with her,how ashok betrayed her .but she didn't tell him the name .

She was crying bitterly.

Man- why u r crying for a man who never loved u.who insulted u in the most ugly manner.is he worthy of ur tears.

Ishita- u r giving me advice but seems u r also sailing in the same boat.I can feel that someone betrayed u too.am I right.

Man- yes u r right.my girlfriend too betrayed me for a rich guy.I was also sitting here and crying on my bad fate but hearing ur story I am thinking that I am not in a very bad situation. Actually we both r not in a bad situation. What we would have done if we get to know about them after our marriage with them.I think we r fortunate enough that we r saved .

Ishita- yes I think we r fortunate enough.but u know I want to defeat that bloody man.I want to win over him.make him realised that I am not a shit but diamond which he rejected.

Man- I think u should do that.if u believe in urself u can change the world.even I want to show my girlfriend that I have much more caliber then her bloody boyfriend.

Ishita- yes I will shoe him ,his place.thanks for making me realise my worth.my tears r not so worthless to waste on such an idiot.

Man- I too wanna thank u .u supported me in my sorrow in a way noone could ever support.

Ishita- thank you my stranger friend.

Man- ur welcome miss stranger.

Ishita was going back when the man called her.

Man- hey but how do we come to know that whether we have succeeded in winning over our enemies or not.I think we should meet again.

Ishita- yes we should .OK we will meet again here only after six years.same date but in morning ,so that we can see each other's face.morning in ten.

Man- OK same date after six years.we will meet and tell each other that whether we won or not.bye for now.

Ishita- bye.

Flashback end

Ishita- tomorrow is the day when we have decided to met.if u will allow then I will go.if u don't then I won't to meet that stranger.

Raman- u wanna meet him.

Ishita- yes,he is the one who supported me when I was all alone. He encouraged me to stand for myself.u know after that day I sold all the jeweleries I had and started this company.everyone discouraged me that I can't be successful in this mans world but his words always make me believe that I can achieve anything in world,if I want to.I want to meet him and tell him that I destroyed ashok.his company became bankrupt and his bungalow was also sold.I made him beg for his dear life before me.I wanna tell that stranger friend of mine that I won over and wanna know did he win over his enemy,his ex girlfriend. I wanna meet him but only if u allow.

Raman- why I will not allow.u r my wife,not my property.u have all the right to live ur live with full freedom.

Ishita- aap bhi chaloge mere saath (will u come along with me)

Raman- no,u go alone.may be he will be uncomfortable with my presence. Waise bhi itna bharosa toh hai hi apni biwi pe.(I trust u that much ,that I can let u go alone)

Ishita- I love u Raman.

Raman- I love u too jaan.

That's all for now.will wait for ur responses. Please take two minutes to comment and press the like button.
Edited by cutieruhi - 10 years ago
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago


I think IshRa will meet as stranger...I know they are each others strangers ...

But Raman is so understanding Husband ...so sweet of him...

& Ashok was Ishita's Appa's boss...he was working as driver...

But Ashok cheated Ishita...

& Ishita met her stranger who changed her life...I know he was Raman...Ishita made an empire of her own ...on her own power...I thout it was her Appa's firm...

I thought Raman will tell her that he is the one...but then Raman did not tell so I thought Raman will meet Ishita in park & surprise her.

Ishita was not willing to accept any relationship...but Raman was her strength & Raman changed her life for better...they are truly soulmates...

So now next would be Raman's past & Girlfriend! !!!



You did not ended...good...I am happy...
Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 10 years ago
Roohachu thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Main bhi res
Unres
----------------------------------------------------
Diii
Super update
But chotusa tha.
I want a looonggg update.
But I think you're busy Issiliye chotu update na?
----------------------------------------------------------
I love them Diii
I love the way Raman supported her.
I love the way he makes her feel.
I love the way he understands her.
Kitni achi jodi hai.
-------------------------------------------------------------
You know what Diii;I'm becoming filmy day by day.
So aaj bhi mainae kuch likha after reading this
Don't mind diii
--------------------------------------------------------
Haar gayi thi main
apni zindagi ke aage
Dhoka khaaya tha
apni zindagi mein
Par jab meri mulaakaat
tumse hui hai
lagta hai main bhi lad
sakti hoon apni zindagi se
---------------------------------------------------------------
Its my thought when I read about the scene on park.
I'm sure its Raman who supported Ishu at that time.
My most favorite part hai vo.
_--------------------------------------------------------------
Ishu ka revenge poora hogaya I'm sooo happy.
I think agala update mein mujhe Raman ki bhi past ke baare mein pata chal jaayega.
I'm waitinggg
Edited by Roohachu - 10 years ago
detha thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
res
unresss...
excellent update
ishu's past is really painful
that ashok is really😡
raman is really caring

i think raman is that stranger
can't wait to see ishita's reaction if its true

thanks for pm
please update soon di
Edited by detha - 10 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Updated next part on page 63.enjoy and don't forget to leave ur valuable comments. Will wait for it.
mamtasingla thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update di
and a bit emotional too
finally ishita shared her past with raman
so that stranger must be our hero😉
update soon
thnkx 4 pm
Edited by mamtasingla - 10 years ago
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
D guy will definitely our hero rkb
Rayaland thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow n raman is ishita stanger friend nowww plsss update soon n beautiful update
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res fr me
I don't believe this
Ashok is such a bas***d
How can he du dat
He pretended to luv her
But he only lusted her
He omg tried but he failed.
He even proposed her
But ishu had a good fate
But found him sleeping vd another one
Omg dats so sad
...
N raman he is opposite of ashok
Time to make her comfy
Care fr her
Luv her alot
Dats so nice
He is so luvly
U knw wat
Vn ashok insulted her
N raman luvs heal her pain
So diff dy both r
N dat flashback
Em damn sure
Dat guy is raman only
N vn dy vl meet
I am sure
Ishu wid be surprised
Luv to read dat strangers meeting
Luv u alot keep writing
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 10 years ago

Related Topics

Ye Hai Mohabbatein thumbnail

Posted by: kavitha_r · 9 days ago

Previous Parts https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ye-hai-mohabbatein/5344246/ishra-ff-hum-hain-rahi-pyaar-ke Part 6 Raman stood frozen for a few...

Expand ▼
Ye Hai Mohabbatein thumbnail

Posted by: ChanChanMan · 5 years ago

I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".