Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update ,sorry for late comment.
So The Raman bhalla business tycoon married ishita iyer event manager forcefully .
Toshiji and madhu are friends ,toshiji consider ishu as best choice for her son.
They had to marry because of that creepy ashok.
Continue soon
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You had not seen yet...I unresed on page 12 😭
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mind Blowing 
Continue Soon 
Thanks 4 The PM
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prayosha

Hey Rida Nice Update...

Again contract marriage ...

This bloody Ashok spoiled everything ...

Raman is being rude with Ishita...but I think He has started to fall for Ishita...at the very first sight of her...& he is behaving this way with her because of circumstance ... but I know as time passes his love will surely overpower on his rudness...

But what about Ishita...I think she will adjust with Raman only for their parents...but slowly slowly she will also fall for him...

hey...
yes contract marriage...
ashok is just like this..

yes raman is attracted to ishita...
in next update you will get to know about ishita thoughts...
it will be different...
ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Mind Blowing 

Continue Soon 
Thanks 4 The PM

thanks dear
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Raman liked Ishita when he first saw her in fact he fantasised about her😳
Ashok Khanna villain of all villains!!!😑 turned the tables on Raman!!!

Now Raman is forcing Ishita to marry him by being rude and arrogant!!!

Ishra to get married this time "sirf ek saal ke liye"!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Please continue soon!!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!!!πŸ€—
amenaApuMona7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute & plz make them fall in love with each other 
hana_y thumbnail
awesome season 2 ashok bad as always
ishrasoul thumbnail

Kismat

Part 2

Ishita dressed as bride... raman comes and gets dumbstruck to see her in bridal attire... he moves towards her and stands close to her and drinking all her beauty with eyes... ishita sees him standing too close... She sees in his eyes raw passion... She wanted to push him but could not... a lone tear escapes from her eyes... raman sees the tears and wipes them...

Raman: camera man has come.. we need some wedding pics...

Pictures were shots.. raman sees ishita lost... He ask her to change in the other saree he has given as its time to show the world MRS RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA... He leaves... ishita gets ready in blue siffon saree with silver blouse... she sees herself in mirror... She puts mangalsutar and sindoor in her maang...

Ishita thinks: this is what written in my fate??? Is raman is my destiny??? I don't know what should I do??? He is so arrogant rude and insensitive... But I could not help myself... that I have feeling for him.. he has taken advantage of myself but yet I could not hate him... I feel butterfly in my stomach as he comes close to me... is it love??? I feel safe when you saved me from ashok ... I felt peace in your arms...

She again sees herself in mirror and says: I, ishita raman kumar bhalla promise you raman kumar bhalla that... The remaining story will be written by me... You said that this marriage is for one year... no... this marriage will be of lifetime... You will understand the importance of love... I will change you in different person... because I want to make you a better person... And I never break promise... I will nurture this relation and I believe that you will change...

Raman comes and sees a different ishita... a confident... now her eyes were not filled with tears but filled with determination... He comes to her... unlike past, she does not moves back or looks down... she sees him and moves towards him... raman forwards his hands... ishita takes and both leaves...

AT HOSPITAL:

Madhvi crying sitting near vishwa... toshi jee comes ... both sees each other... madhvi tries to be angry... by the time, media also comes and barged different question... mr iyer health gets worsen... he sits and was about to fall but a pair of hands holds him... he sees...

Raman makes him lay on bed... and glares at media... Says: get out from room... don't you have any manners... Did not you see he is ill...

Reporter: we want answers???

Raman: you all will get but better not to disturb my appa...

Listening to word appa from raman mouth, all gets surprised... toshi jee sees raman... raman signs mihir to take all the reporters out of cabin... ishita comes and hugs vishwa... he did not reciprocate ...

Raman: appa... I know you are angry on us... but we can explain...

Toshi jee: whats all this raman??? She sees that ishita is dressed as married women...

Raman: maa I tried to tell you the truth but you were not listening to me...

Toshi jee: truth???

Raman: yes.. we are married...

Raman drops the bomb on the family... they were shocked...

Madhvi: when???

Raman: we met before one year and fall in love with each other... I thought my mother will never agree to have madarasi bahu and ishita thinks that you will never agree for Punjabi guy for ishita... so we secretly got married... and thought to make you agree and then we will tell you truth... but...

Vishwa: ishu..

Ishita sees vishwa and holds his hands and says: I am ready for any punishment ... please forgive me...

Vishwa takes his hands back and sees raman.. raman sits besides him and says: sir... don't be angry on her... she loves you alot... she will not be able to bear your anger... ishita sees him...

Vishwa: I forgive you... but don't expect me give same love to you ishu...

Toshi jee: madhu...

Madhvi: santoshi... Ishu ka khayal rakhna.. aur usy lay jao abhi...

Ishita holds madhvi hands... and tries to say something... but she shows her palm... Raman holds ishita by shoulder and says to madhvi: amma... ishita will..

Madhvi: I am glad ishu that you found such a caring husband... I bless you to have every happiness... but for the time being please leave...

Ishita: amma...

Madhvi: go...

Toshi jee hugs madhvi and says: don't worry ishu will be happy in our house...

Ishita was crying raman holds her hand and both moves out... reporters starts again their question...

Reporter: there were rumors that raman bhalla is womanizer but we did not thought that he has such audacity... and look at this girl...

Raman: just shut up... not a single word against her... you all have to pay for this.. no one is allowed to insult MRS RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA... do you have any problem that I spend time with my wife... mihir file 50 corers sue against all these bloody channels... they all are stores of rumors...

Reporters were stunned...

Raman leaves with his mother and wife... ishita sees him... and thinks: you have emotions raman... you can choses to make my parents suffer... but still you choses to make them happy you tried to make them happy for this marriage... you are not what you tries to be... there is another raman in you... and I will bring him out...

BHALLA HOUSE:

NIGHT

ISHRA ROOM:

Raman was sitting on bed... and thinking that who was behind all this mess... ishita comes and lays on bed... raman sees her and ask her to go on couch... ishita shook her head in negative... raman holds her hands and moves closer to her...

Raman: soch lo...

Ishita: what???

Raman: its my bed

Ishita: mine too as I am your legally wedded wife...

Raman: if you want to be on bed then you have to be my wife in all sense...

Ishita: I have no problem... as we have gone too far last night...she says boldly and pulls the duvet and sleeps... Raman was shocked...

MORNING:

Raman wakes up and gets surprised to see ishita coming with tea... she sits and gives raman tea and smiles..

Raman: whats all this???

Ishita: tea...

Raman: I don't drink tea in moring...

Ishita: okay .. you drink coffee I will make... but mummy jee says you drink tea right after waking up...

Raman gets irritate... and gets up and moves towards cupboard...

Ishita: I have already taken your cloths... towel is in bathroom... geyser is on..

Raman glares at ishita and shout: why are you doing all this

Ishita: because I m your wife...

Raman leaves... ishita smiles...

AFTER ONE MONTH...

By the time, mr iyer and madhvi accepted the marriage and toshi jee was happy for the couple.. raman was too much attracted to ishita so he leaves for America on business tour for 15 days... ashok was shocked to know that raman bhalla win this time also and he has married to that lady... he was waiting for the time when he can hit his trick...

Ishita has completely adopted the new house and tries to be normal with raman she calls him regularly and raman ignores her... raman comes after his tour and sees ishita laying on bed with pale face.

Raman: are you fine.. he ask worriedly...

Ishita: I am feeling sick from morning..

Raman: you should have taken care ... Muje to bohat lecture deti ho...

Ishita smiles and thinks that there is slight change in raman... he is not too rude.. he cares for me...

Raman: you should have visited doctor...

Toshi jee comes and ask ishita to go and visit doctor as there might be good news... Raman shooks his head while ishita blushes... and thinks: murugan make it happen.. shayad baby raman ko change kar saky... Toshi jee leaves... while raman observes ishita smiling..

Raman: hello... stop your mind horses...

Ishita: what happened???

Raman: you are thinking worng...

Ishita: what???

Raman: nothing has happened between us... so there is no chance of good news... making ishita sad...

Ishita: you haven't told me... Thnks: you are good person raman.. you haven't taken the advantage and I am happy that I am fallen for you... and we will have a happy life raman...

Raman: you haven't listened that day...

Ishita: I am sorry I misunderstand you... sadly

Raman: it does not matter...  

Raman: and don't be happy... nothing will change our one year marriage contract .. if  you read the contract properly...there is a clause... that if we share any physical relation resulting to baby then baby would be always with me... you will have no right over baby and turns to leaves the room...

Ishita thinks: this marriage will not over raman bhalla...

NEXT DAY:

Raman comes home and tells ishita about party at mr kumar house and they are invited... ishita agree and both goes there... raman tries to be away from her.. ishita notices and ask him to be normal..

Raman shouts:what do you want??? You want to have this marriage a normal... are you thinking ??? I will leave you after one year... remember I have married you only to get out from mess... what will happen then... what will happen to you... and leaves while ishita in tears ...

Ashok listens to all this and smiles so I have another chance... people will know how raman black mails a poor girl...

Raman was ignoring her in all party.. ishita feels uncomfortable in party she goes on the terrace attached and sees the sky...

Ashok comes... and says: so raman has blackmailed you...

Ishita glares at ashok and says: its non of your business...

Ashok: I can help you...

Ishita tries to go but ashok holds her hand.. ishita shrug off his hands and runs from there... she collide with raman... ishita was crying and scared... raman gets worried and hugs her...

Raman: what happen??

Ishita: raman... take me home... he..

Raman; tell me...

Ishita: ashok...

Raman tightly hugs her and says: don't worry I am here... we will go... okay... ishita nods and wipes her tears...

Raman does not leave her side for once... but his got a call he ask mihir to stay with her... ishita feels thrusty .. she takes alcohol mistakenly... while ashok sees this and smiles...

Ashok: may I have your attention please... mrs raman bhalla wants to share something with you all...

Raman comes and gets shocked to see ishita talli..

Ashok: so mrs bhalla... we all want to know how did you get married with raman??? Right guys...

All screams yes... Ishita sees raman and gets teary she reminisces his rude behavior and how he forces the marriage on her... Raman gets worried... ashok smiles wickedly...

Ashok: tell na mrs bhalla... you are happy with raman???

Raman comes to ishita and holds her and says: come lets go home...

Ishita shook her head in negative and says: I want to tell you ... Truth...

Raman: ishita...

Ishita: I am not happy with marriage... raman does not love me...

Ashok smirk...

That's it dear friends... tell me whether you want me to end this story in next update or not.. do comment and it will not be too long dear... I will wrap this one in two or three more updates... 

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
--------------
unres

Ishu determined too make Raman fall in love with her...
Interesting...

lets see how will she do that...

Dont end it so soon...
Extend it yar...

Awesome update...
Continue soon...
Edited by --abha-- - 8 years ago