Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on new thread 
Awesome teaser
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ch~11 :)

{pregnant}

Arnav looked as Khushi laid on the bed crying, she had been crying since 20 minutes after they came home. She didn't come with him in his car, she took an autorickshaw. 

"Khushi-"

"What did I do to deserve this?" Khushi asked sadly, she knew this is it. Everything's over. Her marriage will be broken soon. She can never live with a man who hurt her father so brutally. 

"I did it because I love you." he spoke making her laugh sarcastically. She got up and eyed him with hateful eyes that honestly made him wanna die. 

"You drugged my father, made him end up into an hospital because you LOVE ME?! SHUT UP! YOU MONSTER! I HATE YOU!"

"No Khushi, you shouldn't hate me. I love you, you should love me too." Arnav said softly, she couldn't believe it that he still thinks it was not a big deal to hurt her father. 

He is not fine. He's so different than others.

"You need help, go and meet a doctor. Now I believe it that you had a psychotic mind once. You did, right?" 

"How do you know?"

"Someone told me." she answered, remembering Sheetal and feeling like a fool for not believing her. 

Arnav shrugged, "It's okay Khushi. I'm not that anymore, your love made my completely dark life better and now I'm fine."

"I want to leave now though, I'm done." Khushi hissed, getting up before Arnav came infront of her.

"Don't go, I need your love to survive. To breath properly, to live properly, to be normal." he gulped. 

"You should have thought of all this before hurting me so much.. you hurt my innocent father and that's the worst thing any man can do 'in love'. You don't love me, you're just obsessed with me-"

"No, I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you-" he kept chanting like a kid and her eyes filled with tears before she ran out of the place..

Arnav fell on the floor, still chanting the same thing. 

~

A week passed and Khushi hadn't even gotten out of the bed, she just cried so hard cos she loves Arnav so much and he.. he was a f**ked up, screwed up man. 

"Bitiya, eat something. I know what happened is terrible, but don't ruin your health cos of it." Garima caressed Khushi's hair as Khushi sighed deeply before suddenly her stomach churned and she got up, running into the washroom and vomiting. 

When she came out, Garima's eyes were wide in shock.

"Khushi, you.. are you pregnant? You seem like it." Garima said noticing Khushi's symptoms since some days while Khushi's heart raced at the thought. Garima went out of the room and called for a doctor..

~

Khushi sat in her room after the doctor had told her that she is indeed, actually pregnant. Her tears just wouldn't stop and she didn't even know it was possible to cry so much in such a little time, she had been since a very very long time but she told Garima and her other family members to leave her alone.

~

A day later, Khushi laid in her bed.

It was late at night and Khushi couldn't sleep still, before suddenly she heard the sounds from outside of a car stopping.

Her breathing became shallow and her heart clenched painfully. 

Her door opened and he stood there.. looking just as devilishly handsome as ever. 

"ARNAVJI!" Khushi gasped, tears streaming down her cheeks. "LEAVE! I don't want to see you ever again!" Khushi fearfully stepped back from him.

"Come back home, beautiful. Your huz misses you." Arnav sighed sadly, trying to cup her cheek but she jerked his hand away. "You need to come back, or I'll hurt every person you care about.. your father, your mother, your sister, friends."

Khushi froze. "P-please don't hurt them."

"I won't, but just come back." he mumbled softly, his hand held her wrist and he started taking her but she sobbed loudly and ran away from him.

She cried. "NO! NO! What you're doing is wrong, it's unfair and I can't bear it. I won't come with you and I won't let you hurt them too!"

Arnav chuckled wickedly, "As if you have a choice." he held her forcefully and pulled her out of the place before stuffing her into his black BMW..

~

"Oh God I missed you.." he grabbed her waist and kissed her deeply and passionately when they reached his mansion. He closed the door from inside and laid her down on the bed, his lips were all over her body while she began to cry.

"Stop it-"

"Why? I gave you enough time, Khushi, to get over whatever problem happened between us. Now we're back together and we'll stay together forever. I gave you 8 days and 12 hours to get over what happened." Arnav said, groaning as his mind calculated the amount of time she has been away from him.

She looked at him and her knees felt weak, should she tell him she's pregnant? No, he is going to get very angry that she didn't tell him when she found out but she was so scared of him, and she didn't want her baby to have a father who is so heartless. 

"Let me go."

"I can't, I love you." he kissed her cheek. 

"You don't love me! You're obsessed, OBSESSED! That's it! Love is very much different than your bloody obsession!" Khushi angrily screamed, tears bursting out of her eyes with frustration as he tightly encircled her wrists with his hands. 

"How dare you question my love for you!? I love you the f**king most Khushi! No one can love you more than me. Everyone else is stupid and worthless, only I love and care for you." Arnav yelled. 

"No, no please let me go please-" 

"That's enough. You will drink this." he went out of the room and came back with a glass of apple juice. She panicked when he took out a drug from a white box and put it inside. 

"Drink this everyday and you'll forget about your parents and the whole world, you'll only remember me.. me who you will spend your day with, everyday. This will erase your memories about the other people. All those useless f**king morons, losers who don't deserve you." Arnav said while her jaw dropped. No, no.. she didn't want this.. she didn't want to forget her loved ones.

"Arnavji, please-" Khushi's chest heaved uncontrollably when he came towards her and the anger in his eyes spoke that he will make her drink this no matter what. 

She squeezed her eyes shut, gasping as sweat covered her whole body and she kept pleading him to not do this. 

Just when he tightly held her jaw to make her drink that juice, she hugged him tightly. 

"I-I'll tell you something that I was not going to, promise me you won't make me drink this juice if I tell that to you." Khushi grunted, she had no other choice but to have this deal with him. She has to give him something to make him stop from putting this juice into her body. 

"What do you want to tell?" Arnav rolled his eyes boringly. "Don't f**k with me, Khushi, you're making excuses and trying to fool me huh?-"

"It's something very important, really." Khushi cupped his cheek with her shivering hand and he exhaled deeply before putting the juice glass away and she sighed in relief. 

"So.." he crossed his arms. "Tell me, you have made me curious. I swear if it's not important enough, I will do much more than making you drink that juice. Don't make me angry Khushi, you have never seen my anger towards you, you have only seen love." 

Khushi swallowed hard, "I-I-"

"SPEAK UP!" Arnav roared.

"I'm pregnant." she blurted out, making his eyes widen and causing him to become breathless...

please do tell me if I should continue this story further or not! Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 8 years ago
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
Hope her pregnancy cure him
Kushi should know his problem and help him curing
Continue soon
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Tell me this fic won't have a tragic end pls😭
Feeling very bad for Khushi and sorry for Arnav😭
Knarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can khushis pregnancy help arnav to come out of hus obsessions for her
paddu503 thumbnail
Awesome update. ...waiting for the arnav's  reaction. ..