Ishra ss-pyaar humko hone lagaa#2 epilogue on pg 93 added on Mar 6- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

513

Views

106.2k

Users

86

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago


Ur welcome kimty
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Suraj's Insult was epic



Glad u loved it
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AttitudeQueen13

Haww Raman always teases my lovely ishu 😲 . Both parts are nice and Suraj face worth to watch when ishra got that project. Raman made ishu MD omg uss zamane mei aise pathi bhi hotha hai kya . Everyone wants to dominate other. But here Raman is really a hero and ishu she don't want her husband to work under her. The best admiring couple . Hope that ishu is not having that inferiority complex now 😆 you know what I mean 😉 . Waiting for your next update Raksha dear



Thanks greesh
Glad u like it
I get what u want to say
.
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 13

Raman- u only tell but never shower ur love on me.I think u don't love me enough.he said faking sadness.

Ishita- its not like that Raman.I love u a lot.

Raman- OK,then show me.he said sheepishly.

Ishita look at him ,came closer and keep her rosy lips on his lips.Raman was shocked at the beginning but later he started enjoying her kiss.he was waiting for her to deepen the kiss but she was too naive for it.he took the charge realising her inexperience.he sucked her rosy lips slowly ,only to feel her moaning in between their kiss.she pulled him more into herself and start pulling his hair in pleasure.he make her lay on the couch and start exploring her back .she shivered under his touch.he was taking it very slowly knowing her insecurity about being physical.he don't wanna rush into things making her uncomfortable. He look at her,she was lost in his touch.her eyes were tight shut .

Raman- ishita.

Ishita- hmm.

Raman- u want me to continue or we should stop here only.

Ishita open her eyes trying to get meaning of his words.

Ishita- I love myself when u touch me.she said blushing hard.Raman smiled at her words and said- I love to make u blush.u look breathtaking when u blush.

Ishita- but this couch is hurting my back.

Raman- sorry,saying so he turned them upside down.now ishita was above Raman.

Raman- now its comfortable naa.now u can love me.he said opening his arms for her.

Ishita snuggles more into.him and said- but I wanna sleep cuddling in u.I wanna feel blessed in ur arms.

Raman- u know actually I too feeling sleepy.its 3 in afternoon, we have to reach at 7.let's take a nap. But before that u have to kiss me ,properly.

Ishita smiled and crushed her lips on him.they kissed each other hungrily.she was fighting for dominance. At last he open his mouth to let her win.she entered his mouth claiming her win.soon they slept in each other embrace on the couch only.

His sleep disturbed with the ring of his phone.he picked it up and said- hello.

Toshi ji- Raman where r u.guests have started showing up.and r u sleeping. Where and where is ishita puttar.

Raman- maa don't worry,she is with me only.we r coming in an hour.

Toshi ji smiled knowing that they r together.she just said OK come soon and hung the call.

Raman kept his mobile on the table near by and saw her sleeping cuddling in him.he smiled seeing her so much near to him.they were so near that even air can't pass.he kissed her forehead lovingly and shook her,ishita ishita get up.we r getting late for the party.

Ishita- I don't wanna go.let's sleep naa.she said huskily.

Raman- as u wish ma'am.but maa want us there.never mind if u don't wanna go.

She get up in a jerk and said- r u mad.we have to go.everyone must be waiting.she look at her watch and said- omg its 6.30.we r getting late. She said wearing her sandals.

Raman was smiling at her.she look at him and said- why u r smiling now. Am I looking like a clown.

Raman came near her and pulled her in a hug.

Raman- no u r looking like a cute pink teddy bear my moti madrasan.

Ishita- I am not moti.

Raman- but u r my cute pink teddy bear. Don't panic I have arranged everything in the parlour for u.mihir must be coming with our outfit for the evening.let's go.he said forwarding his hand.she hold his hand and said- my hubby is so intelligent.

Raman- that's I am.

They smiled and went outside the office.soon she was in parlour getting ready for their big day while Raman was getting ready in hotel room.after about an hour Raman come downstairs wearing black waistcoat looking handsome and charming as ever.he was waiting for her.soon she came out wearing a blue and grey saree looking breathtaking as ever.her hair tied in a beautiful bun.she was smiling looking at him while he was lost in her beauty.she came to him and asked- how I am looking Raman.

Raman tucked her strand of hair behind her ear and said- beautiful as ever.

She blushed hearing his compliment. He dropped a feathery kiss on her forehead and said- let's go we r getting late.

They went and settle in the car.soon they were in the portico of the hotel.he came out and open the door for her.he forwarded his hand and she held it.she came out and many snaps clicked of this couple.they were looking breathtaking together.

All reporters surrounded them and bombarded with many questions.

Rep1-sir is it true that u have given ur company to ur wife.

Rep2-is it so because u think u r not capable of handling it anymore.

Rep3-does it mean ur wife is more capable then u.

Before Raman could answer, ishita said- who told u all this rubbish.for ur kind information we r partners in our firm and nobody can be more capable in work then my husband. U got that.

Raman smiled at her and said- I don't know why u people making mountain out of a mole if a man do something for his wife.in our society people want to treat his wife as a doormat and if a man want to do something for his wife,u people start behaving like he is doing a sin.but its not right guys.think beyond it.treat ur wife as ur treasure not ur burden because its a beautiful relationship to be cherished for a lifetime.meri biwi hai,company uske naam karun ya apni zindagi,i dont think kisiko bhi usse problem honi chahiye.aur agar hai to its purely his problem.i cant help in it.hope u people understand. Saying so he hold her hand and goes inside.

She was looking at him all lost,admiring him.he was holding her protectively taking her out of the media.they entered the banquet hall hand in hand.their parents saw them together and smiled.they welcome them and soon the party was in full swing.all were busy in chatting and having food.

Ishra were busy in talking when mihir hold the mic and said- ladies and gentleman, can I have ur attention please.see its my bhai and bhabhi reception and to be true ,its so boring.so to spice up the evening I want this pretty couple to come and sizzle the dance floor.so give a round of applause for this lovely couple,Mr and Mrs Raman Kumar bhalla.

All clapped for them.

Ishita- how can we dance.its our reception.

Raman- oh please come naa.after all.its once in a lifetime occasion. Everyone motivate them to dance.at last Ishra came on the stage.they start the dance.

Manwa laage o manwa laage
Laage re saanwre
Laage re saanwre
Le tera hua jiya ka,jiya ka,jiya ka ye gaanv re
Manwa laage manwa laage
Laage re saanwre
Laage re saanwre
Le khela maine jiya ka,jiya ka,jiya ka daav re

Musafir hoon main door ka
Deewana hoon main dhoop ka
Mujhe na bhaye,na bhaaye,na bhaaye chaanv re

Aisi waisi boli
Tere nainon ne boli
Jaane kyun main doli
Aisa lagaa Teri ho li
Tu tu mera

Tune baatein kholi
Kachche dhaage mein piro li
Baaton ki rangoli se main khelun aise holi
Main naa tera

Kisika toh hoga hi tu
Kyun naa tujhe main hi jeetu
Khule khwabon mein jeete hai jeete hai baanwre
Manwa laage o manwa laage
Laage re saanwre
Laage re saanwre
Le tera hua jiya ka,jiya ka,jiya ka ye gaanv re.
They hugged each other at last.all.clapped for them.all were too happy seeing them together.

After a while ,all were busy in themselves. Seeing this Raman look around for ishita.she was surrounded by many friends of toshi ji.he was damn disappointed seeing her with so many haddies.he want to take her away from the crowd but couldn't. After sometime he got an idea.he messaged her.

She look at the message.

Ishita I am having pain in my chest.please come to me ,I am in the room attached with the hall.

Ishita became worried reading this.she look around to find the room.it was in the corner. She goes towards the room.he pulled her in the corner,she was about to scream but he put his hand on her mouth.

Raman- kya yaar why u r shouting.its me ur darling hubby.he said standing near her.

Ishita blushed and said- ohho I didn't recognize u.actually I am a newly wed naa.

Raman wounded his arms around her and said- OK then recognize me.I am ur hubby Mr Raman Kumar bhalla.

Ishita- now I recognized u.

Raman- now I have to punish u for not recognizing me.

Ishita- what kind of punishment.

Raman thought for sometime and said- OK u can kiss me.

Ishita was shocked at his words.

Ishita- what u r telling.how can I kiss u here.

Raman- why,what's the problem in kissing me.after all I am ur legally wedded husband.he said winking at her.

Ishita look around and said- how can I ,everyone is here.

Raman- please for me.

Ishita- Raman.

Raman- kya.
She looked at him while he said,kiss me naa.he said pulling her on him.he claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.they were kissing hungrily when her phone ring.

Raman broke the kiss and said- damn this phone.who's this.

Ishita- mihika.my best friend. Leave me I have to talk.

Raman hugged her from behind and said- no I wanna listen what u people talk.what if u badmouthing about me.

Ishita nodded her head and pick up the call.she press the speaker button.

Ishita- hi miku.

Mihika- hi ishu.sorry couldn't come on ur special day.

Ishita- its OK .I know u r busy.

Mihika- and u too with jeeju.so how's he.I saw his pic ,he is too handsome .

Raman raised his collar in pride hearing mihika's words.

Ishita- yes he is .

Mihika- is he loving and caring too.

Ishita look at him and answered- very loving and caring.Raman kissed her shoulder .she eyes him to stop doing it but he continued his work.

Mihika-i knew that u will get an awesome husband. U deserves a good man like Raman jeeju not someone like that bas***d ashok.

Raman was shocked hearing it,ishita face fell hearing ashok's name.

Precap- ishra talk about their past.

That's all for now. Will wait for ur responses.
Edited by cutieruhi - 10 years ago
mannatkhan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely update
Enjoyed reading it
Loved ishra in it
Lyked sofa scene
Press scene was awesome
Song was NYC
Lyked ishra concern for each other
So finally Raman got hint about ishita's past
Precap seems emotional
Thanks for pm
Cont soon
Edited by mannatkhan - 10 years ago
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Di...

Beautiful Update with Beautiful song & Beautiful Pics of IshRa...

aman- no u r looking like a cute pink teddy bear my moti madrasan.

Ishita- I am not moti.

Raman- but u r my cute pink teddy bear. Don't panic I have arranged everything in the parlour for u.mihir must be coming with our outfit for the evening.let's go.he said forwarding his hand.she hold his hand and said- my hubby is so intelligent.


I liked their cute nok jokh & at last which turned into sweet romance ...


All reporters surrounded them and bombarded with many questions.

Rep1-sir is it true that u have given ur company to ur wife.

Rep2-is it so because u think u r not capable of handling it anymore.

Rep3-does it mean ur wife is more capable then u.


Yeh reporters ko baat badhane ka sirf bahana chahiye...

Before Raman could answer, ishita said- who told u all this rubbish.for ur kind information we r partners in our firm and nobody can be more capable in work then my husband. U got that.

Yeh hui na Jhansi ki Rani wali baat...

Raman smiled at her and said- I don't know why u people making mountain out of a mole if a man do something for his wife.in our society people want to treat his wife as a doormat and if a man want to do something for his wife,u people start behaving like he is doing a sin.but its not right guys.think beyond it.treat ur wife as ur treasure not ur burden because its a beautiful relationship to be cherished for a lifetime.meri biwi hai,company uske naam karun ya apni zindagi,i dont think kisiko bhi usse problem honi chahiye.aur agar hai to its purely his problem.i cant help in it.hope u people understand. Saying so he hold her hand and goes inside.

I am totally agree with hihis words...though those were your words...

Ishita I am having pain in my chest.please come to me ,I am in the room attached with the hall.

Hww pain in chest...baahana to dekho...kehta to headache kehta...Nayi naveli Biwi ki Jaan lega kya...

Mihika-i knew that u will get an awesome husband. U deserves a good man like Raman jeeju not someone like that bas***d ashok.

Raman was shocked hearing it,ishita face fell hearing ashok's name.


Ashok!!!!!!

Did Raman know Ashok...Ashok ne aage kuch kiya to yeh dono bhai pitne wale hai...
Wese Aashok & Suraj bhai hai yaa nahi!!!
Edited by prayosha - 10 years ago
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cutieruhi




Thanks piyu
Glad u loved it.
Yes for her ,his name with her is more then enough to feel proud of herself
Will continue soon



You are calling me Piyu
But you told me that you would call me Piku...anyways I won't mind any of this...
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: prayosha



You are calling me Piyu
But you told me that you would call me Piku...anyways I won't mind any of this...


Piyu suits u more
My sweet piyu
cutieruhi thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Updated next part on page 48,enjoy and don't forget to leave ur comments. Will wait for it.
sririt thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG. Here Ashok is the part of past. Their moments were lovely.

Related Topics

Ye Hai Mohabbatein thumbnail

Posted by: kavitha_r · 8 days ago

Previous Parts https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ye-hai-mohabbatein/5344246/ishra-ff-hum-hain-rahi-pyaar-ke Part 6 Raman stood frozen for a few...

Expand ▼
Ye Hai Mohabbatein thumbnail

Posted by: ChanChanMan · 5 years ago

I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".