awsm nicely written
cont soon
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved reyam bond...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And the dance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณlovely..
And their convo๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒsuperbly written..
Update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
megha1996 thumbnail
awesome update.,...                                  a beautiful tani and a handsome rey kya baat hai bahut majha ayega...        rey full on latu over tani and he was trying to express his emotions to tani also...                                                         tani confused about her feelings towards rey koi nahi bahut jaldi sabh clear hoe jayega...                                    swayam like a great friend helping rey to woo him her girl...                                 taarey dancing while rey guiding her so romantic...                                           waiting to read more on it...                    update soon and thanks for the pm...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 4

Camping trip ended but it started something new, it was the start of something beautiful, start of a love saga. Love was blooming between them, they both were coming close to each other, but she hasnt realized yet what she truly feel for him. But she was happy with the new found friendship and found herself liking to spend lots time with him and excited to come school everyday just for him.

"Taani-" Someone called her from behind, breaking the chain of her thoughts. She turned around to see the source of the voice, a frown appeared on her angelic face when she saw Kenny coming her way. Kenny came and stand before her, glaring at her for god knows what.

"Stay away from Rey else i will make your life hell. He is mine." Kenny snarled at her causing her to narrow her eyes at her. The blooming closeness between her & rey havent went unnoticed by the students, some were unafeected while some envy it since they think Mr. Popular shouldnt hangout with a normal girl.

"Last time i checked, I wasnt your property." A dominant voice came from behind, her head toward the owner of the voice. Rey smiled when his gaze fall over his innocent beauty but soon that smile vanished when he stare at kenny who had dared to threaten his love. Taani watched him silently as he came and stand beside her, he slide his hand in her, holding her hand. Kenny look at them then at their interlock hands.

"Rey, How can you be friends with her? Her out of all the people? She isnt even famous-" Kenny shouted dramatically, Rey narrrowed his eyes at her. Taani look at him, curious to know his answer. Rey was very well aware of her heated gaze on him which he avoided for a moment and stare at kenny with emotionless face.

"Oh! Shut up, you jealous-bitch. Though i dont find it important to explain it you but still, I can & I will be friends with taani. I think i am lucky to have her as a friend, taani is the sweetest, beautiful, cutest, awesomest girl i have ever met and i love spending time with her, And i am glad she isnt famous self centered cake-face like you. So, i hope you got your answer. Now leave." Rey spoke in calm yet firm tone, making sure she get whatever he say. Kenny frowned, feeling highly insulted by him. She turned to leave but he stopped her.

"And yeah, threaten her again and i ll make sure, you will be on one way trip to hell. And i mean it when say it." Rey threaten her in low dangerous tone, even taani got scared at how dangerous he sounded at the moment. Kenny glared at them before she walked away from there.

"Wow! You can be so scary when you want to!" Taani commented, making him chuckle at her. Rey tighten his hold on her hand and pulled her toward an empty classroom. Rey closed the door of the classroom once they entered inside.

"Why are we here? We have class to attend-" Taani reminded him. Rey narrowed him eyes, he placed his bag on the desk.

"We are bunking that class. I dont want to see that bitchs face again." Rey grumbled, taani giggled softly, hearing which his lips curved into a smile.

"Taani, I have something for you!" Rey said to her, opening the zip of his bag, he took out a pack of oreo. Her face lit up when she noticed the oreo pack in his hand. She moved close to him and snatched the pack away from him. Rey laughed at her childishness. Yesterday, he discovered that his innoceny beauty have one weakness and thats oreos.

"Thank you so much, Rey." She squealed in happiness, and threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly to express her gratitude to him while he froze on his place feeling her soft body pressed against his. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around her tiny form and pulled her more into him. His heart was slamming hard against his chest and he knew its because of her, her fruity fragrance clouded his mind, blocking his mind to think over anything else than her. He nuzzled his face in her neck, Having her in his arms was the best feeling he had ever experienced.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Note :I am having net problem, So i cant update fron laptop. I am updating from my cell phone. And I cant send pms. Hope you guys understand.
glitter..girl.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeeeyyy...!!!!!!!!
Me first...
Me first... [:D/] [:D/]
Now the update...
Their friendship is blooming...
And that's what I was expecting...
But that keeny thing was not in my mind...
You shocked their..
But I wasn't even expecting to Rey to come like knight in shining Amor and save his damsel...that was sooo full of awwaaa
I loved how he reacted and the Oreo thing was best no no second best
Best was hug... The way you described simple hug for that ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
*bow down*
Hush...
I m done...
Longest comment ever...
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by glitter..girl.. - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
amazing update rey ne acha kiya orvush kenny ko sunya nice taarey scene nice..
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update
Rey answer is super loved it
Continue soon
princess_tara thumbnail
Superb update
I loved Rey's answer  to Kenny
Excited to read more 
Update it soon
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey First of all Thanks A Lottt fr d update...
Even though u r having problems... still u cared fr us n updated through phone...love u fr this...
not fr update...BT ur love towards us :*

Loved d update :D

that Kenny :$
never mind (Cos such girls have no mind)
-_-

OREO <3
Meko bhi do...
TR Hug!!!!!!.

Goosebumps aaye...just like show ke tym aate the on their every scene :')

Plz update soon...

lobe u :*