ashlok os " to hold your hands"

dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

TO HOLD YOUR HANDS

She is waiting for him...it's her routine now waiting for him in the coffee shop. Table no 7 their favorite place where they first meet...

She is Aastha Kirslokar, completed her PG in pharmacy and now working in Cipla pharmaceuticals, Mumbai. She first came here for her studies after her parents' death. Unfortunately her family met with an accident and she alone survives. After recovering from the initial shock she decided to study further and become independent. That's why she left her past behind and came to Mumbai.

Through her one friend she met him. He is just a cheerful man and they became good friends...more than that best friends...they met every day after their works.

He Shlok Agnihothri, the great business tycoon who owned the Agnihothri institute...

She thought how easily they became friends...never ever she thought they cross their paths. But it is true and a reality. She found that he is a simple man, who always wear a charming smile on his face... there is lot of model like girls behind him...just because he is a good looking and rich. But she doesn't bother about his glamour and the millions he makes.

She only found a kind heart and a good friend in him... That is her strength to live...her thoughts are broken by his charming smile...

"Hai..." this is how their conversation starts always...

"Hai." she looks at him with her special cute smile... Looks like he is in very good mood today...

Every day they find time to meet each other. They discuss everything under the sky... she is good speaker and he is a good listener

"Did you know what is special today?"

"What? I don't know usual day for me. Office... friends... Waiting for you like an idiot..."

"No astha, don't say like that I make you wait only five minutes."

"stop your drama shlok...and say what is special today?"

"Hmmm... astha...ayii is pressurizing me for the marriage...she thinks it's time for me to finally settle down."

"wow...shlok...you and marriage...? Is aunty select any girl..?"

"ya...she is..."

"Tell me. who is that lucky girl?"

"A girl with a smile on her face...love on her eyes...and she is only mine...WILL YOU MARRY ME ASTHA...?"

"shlok..."

A drop of tear falls down through her cheeks. He wiped it and make her look at him...

"My mother thinks you makes a good bahu...but I think you have enough strength to bear this idiotic man...I really love you astha...I want to grow old with you...i want to spent every evening with you...like we spent here...will you be mine forever..."

She doesn't know what to say...is this all really happening ...

She just holds his hands and smiled

"You are not an idiot shlok..."

At this moment he knew why they cross their paths and she knew what is special in today...

Edited by dazzles - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arey wa it seems u r working on os strictly.
two os in one day nice one keep on going
thank u for taking it serious and started writing on them
hope u wont just vanish away like others
see how it is nice to read an os and also it doesnt take time much..
Edited by Saibhargav - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome NU...
Sweet & small
sudhamadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey u r writing 2story a day."Congratulations" keep writing daily. Thanks and the story is awesome...
ashimamm91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os. astha's wait worth it as she no longer has 2 wait 2 hold his hands and her hand 2 b held by him. thanks 4 d update.
dazzles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail