Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Thatz quite a painful story abt dipali..But seriously am not much moved because she is dipali😆Infact balraj has done a gr8 thing by throwing dipali away frm Rk🤣..I knw am being biased abt RK😳rk helping madhu hand in hand was soo cute..Tnx fr pm.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing Story
Madhu encouraged RK to go and find Dipali
waiting to know what will happen when RK meets Dipali
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I lost my precious spot...awww...😭
Its okay... Will try next time...

Coming to the update...
Super!!
Well to be frank i m simply happy Rk lost his love... His girlfriend dipali... If it was madhu then i would have really felt bad for rk... But madhu is with him now so no worries.. I just wish dipali has moved on & happily married so that she wont turn a pain in the ass in Rk's life...
So they both shared their personal life & now they are little comfortable with each other without any awkwardness... 
Is Madhu going to help Rk to find dipali & in the process are they going to fall for each other? 
Why i feel Sultan & Dips r together... The girl with  whom sultan f**king was dipali?? I guess madhu had seen her & when she finds her to be Rk's gf then she will tell abt dips betrayal to him & then Rk can complete hate dips & marry madhu... But there too hevneeds to fight with hiz father... I guess unlike dipali madhu will not run leaving her rk... She will fight for him.. Since she has no family she needn't worry abt them like dipali did... I dont know what u have planned... But i m sure i will enjoy it... 
Loving rk & madhu's friendly bond... 
Thanks for the pm & update yammy...

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for commenting so late. Was really busy with other stuffs. But couldn't ignore ur pms :) thanks for them.

What to say about your story? It's beyond amazing. I felt for RK...poor guy, lost his love family and everything..he had such a promising career but it's now ruined too! What kind of moron this Balraj is!!! He must have been sleeping around till now so encouraging his son do so! *disgusting*
Madhu...awww she is such an angel for RK. He is developng feelings for her. That's good if it is equal in both sides. ;) Now surely it wont be an one night stand. I can see them grow up together as a lovely couple forgetting their pasts. <3 But then again RK's family can do the same with her like they did with deepali. :\ Hope this time Rk won't lose his grip. He'll f8 against all odds to save his love. Madhu is so right..
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Feel sorry for RK
Loved the bond between RM
Thank u for the pm dear :) 
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aweeessooommmeee story great going buddy...please please update soon 😊
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! Outstanding  update...I loved  it...sorry for late comment
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

As the night deepened RK started to feel restless thinking that he will have to go back home. Away from Madhu. Since evening they had been talking of one thing or another, telling each other about their lives or even just sat quietly talking nothing. Even silence didn't eat him up now. One thing RK came to know that Madhu was a strong woman. She had let go off of Sultan. She would talk about him but then it felt that she was fighting it. 

Rk looked at the clock. It was 10 now. Madhu noticed him looking at the clock. 
"you want to go home?" she asked nervously not wanting him to go. She knew how much ever she showed that Sultan's betrayal didn't matter to her but it was eating her from inside. And knowing that RK was with her made her feel strong. 

"You also have to sleep.. Already I took all your evening.. Sorry if I disturbed you.. " RK said with a nervous smile. 

"I don't know what would I have done if you weren't here..  I actually hoped to meet you when I was coming back.." she said with a smile as she stopped herself midway from telling that she wanted to cry out loud with him for what all Sultan said to her. 

"Really.. That's a relief that I wasn't a burden.. " RK said. 

"Come on.." Madhu rolled her eyes. 

"So should I get moving..?" RK said half hoping that she stop him. 

"I guess so.. It's quite late.." she didn't know how to stop him. He has a home, his family.. 

Rk sighed and smiled at her as he walked to the door. 

"Your family must be waiting for you, right? " Madhu thought how could she make him stop. 

"family?" RK turned back confused. "are you saying this because of them?" he asked. 

"of course.. "Madhu shrugged. 

"no.. Did I tell you in all of this that I am hardly on talking terms with my family..?" he asked confused trying to remember. 

"no you didn't " Madhu said confused. At first she thought to correct him and tell him not to behave like that with his family but for now she just wanted him to stay back. 

"ohh I have hardly stayed the night at home since months.." RK said casually. 

"where would you go then? " she asked confused. 

"don't know.. May be some bar or pub or just drive around.." RK shrugged. 

"ohhh.. " she remembered how she met him and didn't know why she felt jealous that he would sleep with some other girl now. 

"I won't sleep with any girl, though." RK said not knowing why he needed to clear himself in front of her. He didn't need to answer her any thing. 

"ohhh.. Then why don't you stay here..  I would feel scared alone.. " she said hesitantly. 

Rk chuckled heating her." you stay here alone right? Then why would you get scared? " he asked. 

"not everyday I am betrayed by my boyfriend " Madhu shrugged. 

Rk took in a deep breath and pursed his lips. 

"Great so you are staying.." Madhu declared as she walked back in relieved. Rk smiled seeing her. 

"You want something to eat..?" she asked hopping to the kitchen. 

"yeah anything.. " he said from behind. 

He was about to sit back when he saw her phone light up. He went closer and saw that Sultan was calling her and she has put the phone on silent. He didn't know what to do. Tell her so she can talk to him or just let it be. He didn't like the idea of Madhu talking to him one bit though. 

Just then Madhu came back and saw him looking at her phone with a frown. She noticed her phone ringing. 

"it must be Sultan.. Just leave it.. It's been ringing since evening.. " she said getting serious. 

"ohh..  You didn't tell me.." 

"because I don't want to talk of him.." she replied turning back. Rk walked behind her to the kitchen. 

"Do you still have feelings for him? " he asked standing beside her leaning on his back to the slab. 

"Of course..  I am not a robot to just uninstall the feeling."  she said not looking at him. 

"But I don't want to carry it any further.. He doesn't deserve it and I can't jump in a well knowing that it's going to hurt. " she looked him in the eyes. 

RK smiled at her. 

After sometime they were eating food. Hardly did they talk. Rk noticed her phone ringing again. 

"should I talk to him..?"  he said with a frown angrily. 

"No... He just needs to fulfil his ego and say bad things like in the evening so it looks that he left me and not other way round.. " Madhu said casually. 

"in the evening? What did he say?" RK asked getting stuck on that part. 

Madhu suddenly stopped. "nothing.." she said in a clipped tone. 

"Now you are behaving that way.. I told you everything right? "RK said using her weapon in her. 

"He was pestering me and saying that I wouldn't be able to live without him.. So angry at his remarks I said I already have moved on and he need not worry about me.. And kind of told him about you.." she said nervously looking at him but he was just normally looking at her waiting for more.. She had thought he might get angry that she used his name, but he was normal. 

"and.. Then?"RK asked authoritatively. 

"he got angry and called me a cheap wh**e to be sleeping around.. And that I deserved what he did to me " she said looking down trying to drown that insult. 

"And you are telling me that now?" RK asked angrily. 

"what should I have told? " she asked helplessly. 

"That man needs a good bashing and nothing more.." RK said angrily. "How dare he accuse you when he is the one who pushed you into it.. Had he realised the importance of your loyalty and respected it.."  he said angrily breathing heavily. 

"Leave it Rishabh.. He doesn't deserve that attention.. " she said shrugging though she felt so much warmth and security when he said that. 

After they had eaten and cleaned up the table, Madhu proceeded to the sofa.  

"I think you should sleep.. You have office tomorrow.." RK said with a slight hint of authority and Madhu felt nice hearing him. 

"ok come on let's sleep.." she said walking to the bedroom. When she felt RK wasn't coming behind her she turned back. 

"what happened? " she asked confused. 

"You sleep on your bed I will sleep here.."  he gestured at the couch. 

"no need.. Come on... " she said coming towards him and holding his arm pulling him in her room. 

They both were lying in the bed now at two ends. RK was thinking to go to the couch once she is asleep. 

"Rishabh don't go from here.. I am feeling too insecure.." she said with her eyes closed. 

RK looked at her and smiled.

"You know Madhu.. " he said looking straight ahead again. 

"hmm"  she opened her eyes looking at him. 

"after 8 months, it was yesterday that I didn't need alcohol to fall asleep.. After 8 months I got a peaceful sleep.. " he said with a slight smile guilty at himself. 

Madhu smiled at him sympathetic.

"thanks.." he said looking at her.. 

--------
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First...😉😛
Res...
Will read & unres tmrw...
Gonna sleep... Good night yammy!

Why oh why i couldnt keep up with my word? I told u i will read & comment tmrw... But i didnt get my sleep without reading it immediately & after reading this beautiful update i couldnt help comment on it...

Awesome update... Loved it to bit...
Quite a short update but still felt so contented reading it...
Aww... I really adore this madhu... & of course i love this sweetie pie Rk... Who got so mad at sultan & wanted to bash him for using such filthy words on madhu... I wish one day rk will beat the moron to pulb for calling madhu a cheap wh**e... 
Haha... How cutely madhu made him stay with her... U have showed their need for each others companionship so beautifully... 
Omg! I fell so deeply madly in love with this Rk when he sais to sleep on couch like a true gentleman... He didnt take any advantage... 
Finally rishab & madhu got their true love in each other... They trust each other... Feel secure when they r together... Rk even got to sleep peacefully after months... Hmm... Soon they will fall in love... Or i shld say... They have already fallen in love unknowingly? 
U r taking the story so brilliantly dear...
Just loving it to the core...
Thank u so much for the update & for the pm which is of no use for me... Lol
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
second! Wow.. :D
It's a lovely update with just the casual talks. They both are quite at ease and happy around each other. Hope their friendship will keep growing only. A perfect couple they're..truly made for each other. You didn't mention about Madhu's family yet. Why does she live alone? Is she an orphan?
RK is showing concern for Madhu. Hmmm, this guy seems to be fallen deep in love already lol! Usually men are faster than us ;)
Thanks for pm. You are progressing so nice. Keep it up..
Edited by ..BlackSwan.. - 8 years ago