Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
interesting start...
eager to read ahead...
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its sum hw like one of ur SS ( cudnt remember nme ) but i lubd it aftr oll its TaaRey...

TaaRey romance 😳

O heck Taani's mom..
Hope she wont be obstacle btwn TaaRey..
Thnkww for pm.
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ye kya CC, tum ne aise hi choda do nom ko?

aur mein kya karun
OOOMMMGGG

raksha karna

Beautifully written

Love

Anna👏
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! Nice start 
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this seems very much interesting
update soon
thanks for the pm

deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such an amazing start
Taarey romance was superb
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
so romantic..
please uodate next part..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys! As many of you find it similar to my SS His innocent doll, yes its similar to the story, set up is almost same, storyline & plot little different. I got this idea when i was reading His innocent doll few days back and out of boredom, I penned this down. Hope you all like it. Enjoy Reading :)

SHOT 2

"Mumma-" Taani started off but her mother showed her palm, stopping her. Then Anita turned to Rey, who was standing there without any hesitation or shame to be caught by her mother, he wasn't ashamed to admit that he love her.

"Rey, since when this is going on between you two?" Anita asked him in stern tone. She treat Rey as her own son, she knew he is mature & know what is right & wrong.

"Mom, we don't know since when we love each other, But i do know that since i had started understanding things, I just understand that i love her, I love my taani. We have been in a serious relationship and I'm serious about her, I want to marry her." Rey spoke in firm tone, it had honesty which anita could feel. She doesn't have any problem with their relation, because she know no one can be more perfect for her daughter than Rey whom she knew since his birth.

"Rey, I have no problem with your relationship but you could have told us before. Do you know today your father is going to announce your engagement with Mr. Ghai's daughter Kriya?" Anita said to him, Taani stare at her mother in shock. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears when she turn to him, Rey immediately cupped her face.

"Sh. Nothing is going to happen like that. Don't cry. I'm going to talk to dad and you wait here, I promise, I'll never let you go-" Rey promised her, he kissed her forehead gently before he left from there in hurry. He need to talk to his parents. Taani hugged her mother who took her in her embrace and consoled her. She could see how much her daughter loves him, fear of losing him was visible in her hazel orbs.

"Rey, How are you?" Kria spoke lovingly when he approached his father who was standing there with Mr. Ghai & Kriya.

"Dad, I need to talk to you." He royally ignored Kriya and spoke to his father in firm tone. Ranvijay look at his son.

"What happened, son? Any problem?" 

"Yes, dad. A very big problem. I need to talk." He tried his level best to not to lose his anger. The mere thought of her going away from him wake the beast up in him. She is reason to live, his other half and without her he is incomplete.

"Rey, what are you talking about?" Ranvijay asked him, Rey took his father in corner, not wanting to create a scene and spoil his brother's marriage.

"I'm talking about my so-called rishta you have fixed with that Ghai girl, without even asking me for once?" He hissed in anger. Ranvijay's brow knitted, he had never seen his son this angry before, though he was famous was his short-tempered behavior but with family, he had always been calm & sweet.

"Rey, I thought she is perfect for you. She is just like you, intelligent, smart, business minded-" Ranvijay started off.

"But i don't like her. I am not marrying her." Rey told him, empathizing on each & every word he spoke to his father.

"But why, Rey?"

"Because i love someone and I'll marry her only." Rey told him finally. Ranvijay was shocked, if he knew there is someone in his son's life then he would have never accepted Mr. Ghai's alliance for Kriya & Rey's marriage.

"Rey, I'm sorry, I didn't asked you before, i thought you are single-" Ranvijay apologized, Rey shook his head in denial, he doesn't want his father's apologizes, it wasn't needed when he know his father isn't at fault.

"Don't apologize, Dad. Just talk to Ghai's and tell them there is no marriage." Rey said  to his father who nodded in return.

"I'll do that, but tell me, who is the girl you love and why you never introduce her to us?" Ranvijay asked him, raising his one brow at his son questioningly.

"You know her, dad. It's taani. I love her alot, and can't even think of spending my life without her." Rey expressed without any hesitation. Ranvijay was shocked, pleasantly shocked. It's very rare when his son express his feelings to anyone but he could see his son is truly in love. It was visible in his eyes.

It was hard to make the ghai family understand, specially Kriya who was adamant on marrying Rey only. After Swayum & Sharon's engagement, Shekhawat's, Singhania's & ghai's were in a room, talking about the broken alliance.

"Rajiv, My son love someone else, this marriage is not possible." Ranvijay told him, Rajiv look at him then Rey who was standing in corner, holding taani in his arms. Rajiv nodded in understanding, tying his daughter in a loveless marriage would be the last thing he would ever want. 

"WHAT? You can't be serious, Uncle. I love him, he can't do this to me." Kriya cried hysterically, she moved to Rey, And pushed taani away from him, a yelp escaped her lips but she was thankful to her father who held her before she could touch the ground. Rishi made his daughter stand while glaring at kriya who had dare to push his daughter.

"How dare you?" Rey hissed in anger, pure rage was visible in his bronze visage. 

"Rey, Tell them that we will get married to each other only. You don't love anyone but me-" Kriya cried, she tried touching him but Rey pushed her away. He walked toward taani and held her hand firmly in his.

"For the last time, I'm saying this. I do not love you nor getting married to you. I love only one girl and thats standing right here beside me. I'll not tolerate any kind of ill behavior toward. She means world to me, if anyone try hurting her again then they will have to deal with me and trust me, it will be painful." Rey voiced out with finality in his voice, staking his claim on his love, on his taani.

Taking taani's hand in possessive hold, he walked out of the room with his head high.

"Taani! Love, stop crying. It's over now. We are together and trust me, no one will ever be able to separate us." Rey said to her in gently, lovable tone.

"I love you, Rey. I'll never be able to leave without you." Taani mumbled as she buried her face in his chest, lightly kissing him near his heart. 

"I love you too, taani. I love you so much." Rey broke the hug and look in to her eyes. They were shining in love that made his heart skipped a beat. Unable to hold his urge he smacked his lips hard against her. Rey kissed her, taking her lower lips between his teeth. She let out a moan in his mouth that seems to pushed him to edge. He grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall. Kissing her wildly. Her tiny fist gripped his hair in tight grip for support as she felt her mind clouded with raw passion. His happiness knew no bound when she responded back his kiss with same passion. Their tongue met and fight for dominance. Rey groaned feeling her soft finger opening his shirt button.

Rey broke the kiss feeling her breathless, She dropped her eyelids in shyness while he was having hard time in controlling his emotions, he wanted to make sure she is comfortable.

"Sorry, dear, but we have to wait little. You know, our families are still downstairs and waiting for us to discuss about our marriage-" Rey said to him, and with the name of marriage, a smile appeared on her face. Ghai family has finally left but not before Kriya creating a huge drama but they left, finally. And their families accepted their relation happily.

Hand in hand, they walked out of his bedroom. A content smile was there on their faces, now everyone knows that they belong to each other only.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
glitter..girl.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute piece of work
I loved it
And the intimate moments felt really right...
Just wish to have an mature os...
Fabulous work