Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
just posted 255 on vandana's blast from the  best on facebook. i realised i included the soliloquy of khushi on the third anniversary main post. and now on the third anniversary of the day it all ended, a hint of a new beginning. ajeeb.

laughed at myself thinking yeah, i do hawaon se baatein about this beautiful thing... a complete case of shayad yeh nadani hum kar baithe.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

Interesting coincidence on the third anniversary and hawavon se baathen soliloquy...

indeed ye nadani tho hum kar baithe.. of loving a tv serial  endless...

always was in a strong denial.. that that couldn't possibly be how asr- Kh story would mould and end...there should be more to it...thought of their parallel universe and their ajeeb  duniya...a vishwas if not the reel ones, the possibility of real ones coming back... i guess thats mostly becos of utter disbelief that they may not work together again..  i will watch anything, everything from them.. properly done..

asr- Kh story,.. a bit scared.. too many expectations, love.. vested in there. 

If they do come back full time.. i need a long drive in the white suv to imbibe the unfolding.. too good to believe..

Edited by Horizon - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

the song went:

aap poochhenge ke itne din kahaan the hum
hum toh laad governor ke pyaar mein pade the
hum toh khushi khushi pagal bane the
jo thi kahaani adhoori wo
aagey lekar
chalengey

then barun said: "dekhiye iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? ek jashan."

i had to stop breathing.

you'll ask us where were we all these days
we had fallen for laad governor
we were happily going mad
the story that was incomplete
we are taking forward

starts 24 november.
hey dm.

for three years we have hoped for begged for raged for a return. along the way, i must have lost faith. though i never stopped dreaming. scenarios play out in the mind even now at regular intervals... a day surely comes in the going by of days when suddenly the thoughts pause. where is he, where are they, how could it be over, something says.
i  have no idea what's coming our way. there's some new episode or episodes on hotstar... first we heard it was to be released on 30 november, and a nice 10 second leak had us hysterical. now the promo on sbs says otherwise... getting ready for the onslaught. perhaps dm does listen and there is hamesha. 
perhaps hamari dhakane go and become ek.
ek jashan. 

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Humari tho saanse hi ruk jayengi!

thanks indi.
Edited by Horizon - 8 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This is celebration time πŸ₯³ 

Hume bharosa hain ap pe yet I will be unable to watch it  

HOTSTAR not available in Canada. 

This for sure affirms the famous dialogue: Keesi cheez ko agar shiddat se chaho to sari kayenat use milane me joot jati hainπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Is that Bhavi. thats sad if so. There are apps for a round about access I suppose and also SP said some where they are trying to make it accesible to every one. Hope that happens in time. 
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hayee that new pic has satyanashed my haal!
Read somewhere that its going to be 10mts epis twice a week.
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Hayee that new pic has satyanashed my haal!

Read somewhere that its going to be 10mts epis twice a week.

just 10 min epi. What will they cover? 
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bhavi

just 10 min epi. What will they cover? 

Bhavi, I think it would be safe to say there are all kinds of rumors floating around!πŸ˜† Read this somewhere, but I guess we'll have to wait and see

Edited by kizh72 - 8 years ago
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Bhavi, I think it would be safe to say there are all kinds of rumors floating around!πŸ˜† Read this somewhere, but I guess we'll have to wait and see

πŸ˜† Imagine hello hi bye bye of mami itself takes 2 mins and so is Akash speaking his 1 statement.πŸ˜† How can we forget about all the what THEs too. O God this is too much for the dozed out Friday brainπŸ˜†

Not to mention Prakash bros and laxmij along with Guptas haire where is the time for ARSHI 
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago