Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --MinOch--

I KNEW IT...KI 19 NOV KO MOM DAD KI ANNI KAI SAATH KUCH AUR BHI HAI...Yeh paaki ka b'day hai...Chalo jii...I need to now work for 5 gifts...!! Oyee pakuuu Farah kab'day bhi toh nov mai hai naa??
Gift 1 14 nov
Gift 2 19 nov
Gift 3 and 4Aishu di and Humaira's
Gift 5 Farah's...!!

Aur kiss kiss ka hai batado...Mai bechari iss chakkar mai ohas gayi

Mera bhi! 29 Nov!
DMGThings thumbnail

Happy Diwali! :D
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sabko nov mai ane ka bada shauk tha...huhh..!!! Theek hai theek hai...tera gift bhi...
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MinOch--

Sabko nov mai ane ka bada shauk tha...huhh..!!! Theek hai theek hai...tera gift bhi...

:D
DMGThings thumbnail

Previously on...

AR. So much AR! <3

I'm absolutely loving Paris!

Can they stay here forever and do nothing but go out on countless romantic dates?

Chapter 43

The next few days passed in a blissful blur for Armaan and Riddhima. They spent their days at the conference, amassing knowledge and meeting new people and their evenings lost in each other. Armaan had been true to his word and Armaan and Riddhima went out on a date almost everyday.

After their date at the Sienne, which Riddhima absolutely loved (she was repaying Armaan in kisses, as demanded by him), they had roamed around quite a bit of Paris. They went ice skating, for walks in promenades and gardens, for live performances, pubs and restaurants and even to wine tastings.

They'd visited the Centre Georges Pompidou to watch the love performances. The structure of the exhibit in itself was enthralling. Seeing it in person, they understood the reason as to why it was such a celebrated piece of architecture. And the performances were just as amazing. From the juggler to the live band and the painter, all the artists were pros and knew what they were doing. It was exhilarating to watch. They went wild, clicking pictures of every little thing they could see.

They visited the Arc de Triomphe to see the magnificent view of the Chemps Elysees. From there, they visited the Notre Dame Cathedral.

"This is so beautiful," Riddhima whispered as she looked around.

"Very beautiful," Armaan agreed, only he was looking at her when saying that. Riddhima turned to look at him and blushed when she saw him gazing at her intently.

"Armaan," she whispered.

"Riddhima," Armaan replied, catching hold of a stray strand of hair on her forehead and pushing it behind her ear.

"Why are you looking at me?" She asked, curiously.

"Because you're beautiful," he replied.

(A/N - TfiOS moment right here. Oh Gus! <3)

"Not nearly as this," she gestured to the view they had.

"Depends on who you ask."

Riddhima scoffed.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Basket. Or didn't you listen to Shakespeare?"

All Riddhima could do was blush.

They lit a candle at the cathedral, praying for a happy life together.

"I love you," Armaan whispered, kissing Riddhima's temple softly.

"I love you, too," she replied, kissing his cheek as they made their way out of the cathedral.

They locked a locket at the bridge across from the cathedral. After that, they explored around Shakespeare and Co, the iconic bookstore, also near the cathedral. Both of them ended up buying a ton of books and Armaan got to kiss Riddhima in the romance aisle of the store, so he loved it even more.

They even went for a show at the Moulin Rouge. Though, Armaan was really scpetical about that, mainly because he was sure that it would make Riddhima really uncomfortable, he agreed to go on her insistence. And, sure enough, Riddhima looked like a deer caught in headlights the minute she walked in. Armaan assured her that it was okay to leave if she didn't like it, but Riddhima had been adamant.

After her initial discomfort faded away, she did enjoy the show. It was really unchartered territory for her, for both of them, but they enjoyed it immensely. The fact that it turned them on greatly was just another bonus in Armaan's eyes. The gorgeous dress that Riddhima had been wearing that day - a dark red, off shoulder gown with a deep slit (worn on his repeated insistence, obviously) - didn't really help matters. He looked no less dashing in his black tux, which Riddhima found really sexy on him. That night, after the show, they did something they didn't really expect. They made out in an alley beside the club. Which continued in the taxi back to the hotel and then later in their hotel room till the wee hours of morning. Though, they were both turned on, and as they discovered later in the night, ready to go all the way, they didn't. Armaan knew that though Riddhima trusted him with all her heart, it was important to her that they be married before crossing any boundaries. So, he would wait. Though, the sounds that Riddhima made when he touched and kissed those exact spots on her body, specifically on her neck and near her ear didn't help matters, at all.

They even went out on group outings. They saw the Louvre - a trip that took them 5 days to complete, and still, they weren't able to see the entire museum. They went to dinner to Le Restaurant Bleu. Not only did the place have a peaceful ambience, but also, the food they had was heavenly. They went on a few cruises and visited the various coffee shops and cathedrals and parks in the city with their friends.

Their presentation was amazing. They impressed every single person present in the room, so much so, that some of Dr. Shashank's acquaintances and former colleaugues, called him up to congratulate him on having such amazing and passionate and incredible doctors on his team. Dr. Shashank, being the proud father that he was, had soaked in all the praise for his kids and had called them up to congratulate them and to tell them how proud he was of them.

It was a truly, truly magical experience. Not only did they get infinitely closer to each other, both emotionally and physically, but also made a ton of new friends.

The conference was finally ending after two weeks and there was a gala for all the participants to thank them for all their contribution.

Riddhima dressed in another one of her evening gowns. Red again. But, a little more sophisticated and elegant than the one she had worn to the show. It was full length, shimmering and flowy with a bodice of red stones. She paired it with the heart oendant that Armaan had given her and the ear rings he had gotten her earlier in the day. They were absolutely gorgeous, of course, but were way too expensive. And no matter how hard she tried to refuse, Armaan would not take no for an answer. She had begged and pleaded and tried to kiss it away, but he looked into her eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes of his and kept her hand on his heart as he told her that he loved her and that when he saw those ear rings, the first thing that came to his mind had been her face and that he wanted her to have them because he knew that she would make them look beautiful. How is a girl supposed to say no to that?

So, here she was, dressed and ready to go as she waited for him. Armaan came out of his room, dressed in a black suit and a white shirt, with a red tie to match Riddhima's dress. (Just imagine his tux from the wedding!)

He gasped when he saw Riddhima. She looked absolutely ethereal. Out of the world. Heavenly. Unearthly. Gorgeous. Stunning.

No word in the dictionary was enough to describe how he felt when he saw her. He felt like he was looking at her for the first time. Like he had been a blind man and was looking at the incarnation of Aphrodite on gaining his sight.

"You're stunning, baby," he whispered as he made his way to her. Riddhima looked up at him and smiled widely.

"You clean up pretty good yourself, Dr. Mallik," she replied. And he did. He looked undeniably sexy.

Armaan grinned and shook his head, bending down to capture her lips in the softest of kisses, as if she was made of glass.

"Everybody decent?" Nate called as he entered the living room, with his hand on his eyes as he pretended to make sure it was safe to step out.

"Yes!" Came Armaan's irritated reply.

Nate smiled hugely and walked in. "Wow, Ridzy, you look beautiful!" He commented.

"Thanks," Riddhima replied, blushing bright red.

"Still can't take a compliment," he replied, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into a side hug.

"Shut up!" She said, smacking his chest. Armaan laughed at the similar scene. How many times had Riddhima done the same thing when he had given her a compliment? She was so beautiful and such a kind and great person, but she never truly saw herself. In the beginning of their relationship, she would go red at all his compliments and shrug them off, but later she just smiled and kissed him. He had started to think that Riddhima felt as if it was love clouding his vision when it most certainly wasn't true. Obviously, she was more beautiful to him, kinder and lovelier and just all around an amzing person to him because he loved her, but even if he didn't (He shuddered at the thought) he'd still be able to see all the good in her.

"Hey man! We're all waiting on you!" Nate said, bringing Armaan out of his train of thought.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Man, the gala? The thing we're supposed to attend tonight for which we got decked up? Let's go!"

Armaan laughed and nodded.

"My lady," he said as he stood beside Riddhima, offering her his hand. Riddhima smiled and took it, smiling at him the entire time. It didn't take it long for them to get lost in each other's eyes and the love they felt for each other.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Nate interrupted them yet again. "Break it up! We're gonna be late."

Armaan glared at Nate in such a way that was enough to kill anyone. Nate just scoffed at him and told him to stop behaving like a kid.

When they reached the gala, it was already in full swing. People were talking away, drinking merrily and dancing the night away.

They made their way to the bar first, where Armaan got them all champagne. They greeted everybody and made small talk for sometime.

Soemtime later, they went dancing. As a slow number filled the room, Armaan pulled Riddhima close to him.

Heart beats fast

Colours and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love?

When I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly go away somehow

One step closer

He wrapped an arm around her waist and using the other hand to take Riddhima's hand in his, holding them close to his heart.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Riddhima rested her head against his chest, pulling herself closer to him.

Time stands still

Beauty and all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour

Has come to this

One step closer

Armaan kissed Riddhima's head and whispered that he loved her.

Darling don't be afraid

Riddhima kissed his chest, just above his heart.

All along I believed

I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you

For a thousand years

One step closer

Armaan smiled and snuggled closer to Riddhima, pulling her close to him so that even air couldn't pass from between them. He rested his head against hers as he sang the lyrics to her.

Darling don't be afraid

I'll love you for a thousand more...

"I love you," Riddhima whispered against his chest.

"I love you, too," Armaan replied, nuzzling her neck.

He lifted his head and pulled Riddhima up, holding her chin in his fingers delicately.

He bent his head and kissed her softly.

After sometime, the convener of the conference, Dr. Adam Williams, took the stage to thank everyone for their contribution.

Riddhima spent some time with Emma after that. They had clicked that first night they met and all the outings together had made them grow even closer. They found out they had many similar interests and could talk about everything under the sun. Their favourite topic, however, was Harry Potter. Soemthing that Armaan didn't like. Not that he wasn't a fan himself, because he was. The story was powerful, moving and absolutely inspirational. No, his problem was that they spent hous mooning over the male characters in the story. From Ron to Harry to Sirius to Remus and Cedric and even Tom Felton. They'd talk about them and sigh dreamily with a Riddhima talk about another guy that way, even he was fictional and totally made up, made him insanely jealous, a fact that Riddhima found adorkably cute and she told him so every opportunity she got.

They were talking about Fred Weasley right now, and Armaan was scowling, which was his patent expression during such talks. Riddhima turned to look at him with a knowing grin. He smiled fakely at her.

"You're so cute!" She said, pulling his cheeks. "I love you." And pecked his lips.

That lifted his mood infinitely.

The goodbyes came after dinner.

It was an emotional affair, especially for Riddhima, who by her nature, had formed close bonds with many people present and was sad to see her friends go. The only one staying back after that night was Emma, because she was insisting on spending some more quality time with both Armaan and Riddhima and Nate who was going to the wedding with Armaan and Riddhima.

Later that night, as they snuggled in bed, Riddhima told Armaan that she was really lucky to have such an amazing guy like him in her life and that she really loved him and would do so for the rest of her life.

Armaan smiled and pulled her closer, telling her that he loved her too and that he would cherish her and them forever.

With a smiles on their faces and a promise of forever, wrapped up in each other, they fell asleep.

xxx

Hey guys!

Surprise! 

Early update!

I wasn't planning on updating today, but then, inspiration struck and I was miraculously able to whip this baby out in 2 hours! *Pats self on back*

I know it's kind of a filler chapter, but there's so much of AR fluff, which I absolutely adore! And, we've summed up the conference, so that's something. Also, AR got a little dirty here, which was hawt! <3

Another song sequence in this, so please hit me with your thoughts on that as I'm not really confident about song sequences!

Next update should hopefully be on the weekend, as planned earlier, if not, definitely on the 19th, like I said. (In case you missed it, read my huge ass announcement note on Page 40!)

Also, Wajah Tum Ho finally came out today! And is it hot! Oh my God! I felt like I'd stepped into one of the scenes from that one romance novel where the lead pair are getting it on! So effing hawt and sexy! Mr. Grover looked a little too dashing in this! I mean, how is it even possible for that man to look the way he does all the freaking time is beyond me!

And, please, please, please! Comment and vote for my story on Wattpad! (*Shameless self promotion right here*)

Until later!

Prags xo

Ashstyle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You chose a good song, well i was also thinking of using it  for my ff but it was perfect for the situation you created and a very nice update
I enjoyed it
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres

Part was damn awsume n hawt yaar...

And yaar jse u explain places naa...
I feel m roaming in Paris...
Hehhehehee...

And AR romance was damn hawt yaar... Loved it...

Loved the whole part it was damn awsume yaar...

Superb...

Chal ab jaldi se next post kar samjhi naa

Varna dekh tu...

Edited by megbans - 8 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail

Madam aapne 2-2 baar Res kyu kiya hai?
mahima00 thumbnail
Amazing as always! AR getting 'dirty' is an icing on the cake!
As far as the song is concerned, it is one of my all time favourites. It completely fit in the sequence
Hopping for an update this weekend!
Happy Diwali! 
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to ask do u love giving suprises...?
I ws nt at all expecting this...
Paris almost khatam :(
I wll miss it!!!!!
Love is in d air n actually u used my fav wrds "beauty lies in d eyes of beholder"
I just adore this lyn so much n u used it I mean wow...
I m so much excited...
AR getting closer is just a treat fr us to read!!!!
Have u been to paris...?
U knw so much about it or is it google ;) ;)
Actually I have to google it to imagine all of it...
N no dictionary or atleast my vocabulary doesn't hav wrds to describe ur stry!!!!
N wajah tum ho is soo good d song n d video both r sizzling yr...!!!!
Tumhe continue soon kehne ki bhi zaroorat nhi padti mujhe :)
Coz u r most of d tym early...
I just love ur punctuality!!!!!
Keep up d best wrk :* :*
Cya soon...

Edited by tanyaarora2912 - 8 years ago