Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great turn
Plzzz update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

I'm here with next 2 chapters. I know many of you want truth revelation in front of Rey, but it will take 4-5 more chapters.

Thank you so much for the lovely likes & the comments. It really means alot to me. Thank you so much guys, for always loving & supporting my work.

Scroll down for chapter 23 & 24

Enjoy Reading :) 
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 23 : Irresistible Temptation

Taani opened the door and found him, he was standing there with his luggage, she understood what must have happened in his house. A part of her felt bad for him who had to leave him who had to leave his family, she knows this pain but it always go away when she saw her son.

"So they didn't accepted?" Taani asked him. Rey look at her.

"It doesn't matter now, I have my family and I'm happy with it." Rey answered her, there was no pain in his voice, He doesn't regret his decision, he chose his son's happiness and his son is all that matters to him.

"Where is Reyaan?" Rey asked her as he entered inside and kept his luggage in the hall.

"He is sleeping in room." Taani answered him, handling him a glass of water. Rey drank the water and sat on the sofa comfortably. 

"Did he had his dinner?" Rey asked her again, he was feeling bad that he was late when he promised his son to be back home before dinner.

"Yes, he had, and don't worry, he is not sad or upset with you." Taani told him, reading his mind. Rey looked up at her, surprised. 

"Aap fresh ho jaayie, I'll get your dinner." Taani said to him before she walked away from there. Rey sat there, thinking about taani. Since he had met her again, he had seen nothing but pure love & innocence in her eyes that forced him to think about their past, was she really the one who betrayed him? Because no matter how much one can try, she/he can't act to be innocent for so long. Their true feelings can be seen in their eyes, but in her eyes, he had seen pain, hurt, love, and the same innocence he fell in with in college days.

"I need to find out, i need to meet seema." Rey thought to himself, He decided to go and meet seema tomorrow, and he will do everything in his hands to know the real truth, what exactly happened 5 years back.

After he had his dinner, he walked inside the kitchen where taani was cleaning the dishes. He went behind her, sliding his arms around her waist, he pulled her in his arms. She gasped at his move but calmed herself, he nuzzle his face in crook of her neck. Inhaling in her fruity fragrance, how much he try, he couldn't resist her. She was natural temptress, always tempt him, made him crave for her, crave for her one touch. And it's impossible for him to resist this temptation.

"Taani, I need to talk to you." Rey said, gaining her attention. Taani hummed in response and continued doing her work. He started placing soft kissed down her neck, making it hard for her to concentrate on her work. She was breathing heavily.

"Rey, let me do my work." Taani whispered, her breath was ragged.

"You can do it later, Don't stop me." Rey breathing, sucking her sweet spot then bit it gently, earning a moan from her.

"You came here to speak about something important." Taani reminded him, Rey groaned and let go her, unwillingly.

"I'm planning to buy a new house for us, this house is good but yaha se office kaafi dur hai. I think it will better if we buy a house near my office, It will be convenient for me and also, if there is any emergency at home, I can reach there on time." Rey spoke, looking at her for her reaction. 

"Okay, as you wish. I don't have any problem with your decision." Taani agreed to him, rey was surprised when she agreed to him without any argument.

"Wow! You agreed with out any argument! Thats surprising."

"Is there any use of arguing with you? You will still do what you want to do-" Taani answered him back. After she was done with her work, she washed her hands and walked upstairs in there room while he followed her behind. Rey sat on the bed beside his son who was sleeping peacefully. He stroke his hair lovingly, and bending down he placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Taani smiled to herself seeing them, it always made her heart flutter seeing them together. 

Scroll down for Ch 24 :)
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 24 : Marriage Proposal

Since Reyaan's birth, she wanted this, she wanted him to be with his father and finally, after wait of long years, her dream has come true. Her son got the love of his father. Taani admired them for some time before she moved away, She took her nightie from the cupboard and went in washroom to change while Rey change his clothes in the room itself. He was waiting for her when his self phone ringed. It was swayum's call so he picked it up.

"Hey, dude!"

"Hi, Rey, i told all my friends about you and they all are excited to meet you so can you please come at my place tomorrow?" Swayum said from the other side of the call, he was excited, after years they are meeting him again.

"Sure, I'll come." Rey answered happily. 

"Cool. Rey, bring your son & wife too." Swayum told him, Rey was in deep thought, taani had already told him to not to tell anyone about her. He debated with himself to whether tell swayum about his sister or not? But something in him told him to not to go against her wish.

"My wife can't come, but I'll bring Reyaan." They talked for a moment before he cut the call and turned her, finding her standing very close to her, staring at him with wide eyes.

"You have a wife? How? And since when? Why you never told me that you are married?" Taani was asking him questioned in one breath. Rey narrowed his eyes at her but couldn't stop himself from admiring her cuteness, she was looking so cute while blabbering.

"I don't have a wife." Rey told her calmly, Taani stopped talking and look at him with 'are you serious' look.

"But you were talking about her on the call." Taani argued.

"I was talking about you. It was swayum's call and he wants to meet my wife so i lied, since you told me to not to tell him about you, remember?" Rey said to her. Taani bite her lower lip, and nodded at him, she turned to leave but he held her hand and pulled her back, in his arms.

"I want to talk to you about something, It's important." Rey said to her, holding her possessively in his arms. Taani lifted her eye lashes and look at him.

"Ji, kahiye-"

"Urm..When i told my family about you, they questioned me 'What relation i share with you that I'm living in same house as yours?' I know, as of now, there is no relation between us except being Reyaan's parents but i don't want anyone to question us or Reyaan about our relation, so I have thought about something-" Rey spoke what was in his heart, since he had come back from his house, their questions about his relation with her were roaming in his head, eating him from inside. He doesn't want anyone to question her or their son. 

"I want to marry you." Rey completed his sentence. He look at her as her eyes went wide, she couldn't believe what he had said. She had always wanted to hear those words from him, but not like this when it's nothing but a sacrifice to him.

"You want to marry me? The girl who you thought, betrayed you?" Taani questioned with sadness reflecting in her eyes.

"Right now, I'm not thinking about anything, I'm thinking about my child only. I'll not tolerate if anyone question our child just like my dadi did today. For Reyaan, for him lets get married." Rey said to her honestly. Taani was looking at him, she knew he was thinking from a father's prospective and she understand it very well, after all she had been bearing society's taunts & questions from past many years. Life of a single mother is not easy, they both knew it.

"Rey, I understand you point of view but marriage is really big thing, I need some time-" Taani spoke without any hesitation.

"Alright, you can think about it. Tell me when you decide something, but the sooner you decide it, it will be good for our family." Rey spoke softly. Taani nodded at him, she was thankful that he didn't imposed his decision on her.

Taani detached herself away from him and walked toward the bed, rey followed her move, and they both lay down on the bed, reyaan was sleeping between them. One by one they kissed his forehead and lay down on their sides, They closed their eyes, but sleep was far away from them, she was thinking about his marriage proposal while he was thinking about her. 

Please do leave your feedback :)
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
Unres
Amazing chapters
This story is so mature
I love reading it yrr
Everyday i m waiting
For the update
I m getting usef to of