armaan ko dard dikh raha hai par kam ni kar sakta 
aisa kya hua ki armaan ko kisi aur se shadi karni pad rahi hai 
pot soon next part
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice part ...
Riddhima and armaan are in sooo much pain but still cant cinsole each other :(
Aisa kia hua hai jo armaan ridz se pyaar karne ke baad bhi usse nai bata sakhta ?

Waiting eagerly for next part !!

Thnxx for pm :)
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Niksss.yeh galat hai...
*pout*

Maine puccha Jo pichle comment voh toh bata...

Yaar agar armaan riddhima se 
Pyaar Marta hai toh bataya kyun ni

Aur kisi aur se sagai kyun ki...

Bechaare mere dono AR 

Kitna takleef hain 😭.

Plsss jaldi update kar yaar...
To clear confusion...

Bye
Luv yaa
Cuaa :*
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey Niks,
Thank u for dedicating the chap to me. I really have been looking forward to this story, there's something about it that holds my interest. I hope u continue it soon.

Both the parts were v good but so heart breaking. My poor babies. Both are in pain. There's one thing that i understand n dat is dat Armaan has agreed to this wedding under some pressure. I was complaining about Nandini not realizibg Ridz pain but here i saw her upset as well n she knew abt the pain her lovely daughter is goin thru. Sumthing big must hav happened.

Cant wait to know wat it is. Plz continue soon.

Love..
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Part 09

After the breakfast made by riddhima, muskan and atul left to their room to get freshen up as per nandini's instructions. And nandini went to settle the gifts of last night while karan called riddhima in the garden as for their regular chit chat. And as karan is talking with riddhima over the special riddhima made cup of tea. Riddhima for the first time in her life is not at all listening to her karan uncle. She just replying in monosyllables. Her mind is not set so as her heart. And her gaze fell on Him as they were sitting on terrace. And he is there standing in the garden. She feels her heart skipped a beat seeing him, he is looking so handsome in his white shirt and pants. But his smile is missing. And she can still gets drown in his deep blue eyes. His dimples was not there and she so wanted to hug him. And wants to tell him whatever is troubling him will be alright. But she can't and then her mind scold her.
R(her mind):''yeh galat hain riddhima, ab tujhe ose aisa dekhne ka koi haq nahin hain. Yeh galat hi nahin maryada (morals) ke bhi against hain vo kisi aur ka hain.''
Her mind reminds her and her heart bleeds with this. And at the same time he looked upwards and their eyes met with each other. And they showed immense emotions in them which are just unsaid. Then she break the eye lock knowing it is wrong. And now it will make her cry too.

Then her heart takes decision that is right at this moment for everyone. She then turned her face to Karan Uncle and gives him smile.
R:''uncle''
K:''han rhea'
R:''uncle main soch rahi thi abhie ghar chali jaun''
She said making karan surprised.
K:''kyun rhea aisa kyun. Har bar tou ap apni vacations yahin spend karte ho na exams ke bad.''
He said as riddhima used to live most of her vacations at Mallik House.
R:''ji uncle actually na bat sirf yeh hain ki nikki ki shadi aa rahi hain. So apko pata hain she needs my help na''
She said making an excuse and karan looked at her.
K:''han beta you are right. So ap log sab saath mein ja sakte hain shopping and all ke liye yahan bhi tou armaan ki hain na''
He said and hearing armaan's marriage her heart breaks in pieces. How she told him that this is the reason of her going from here.
R:''yea uncle you are right. Par yahan tou choti ma ki help ke liye muski aur mom donow hain aur atul bhi hain. Par vahan nikki is alone na uncle, ab muski yahan busy rahegi tou. Kam se kam nikki ki ek dost tou oske saath ho. Isliyye uncle I want to go home. Ji par agar ap nahin kahoge tou main nahin jaungi, I will mange from here only''
She ended thinking may be uncle will accept this. And karan looked at her, she is sweetheart.
K:''ap thek keh rahi hain rhea beta. Par meri bhi ek condition hain''
He said and riddhima sighed in relief, as uncle agreed. She never think that one day comes that she will find excuse to go from Mallik Mansion, but that's what you call destiny.
R:''ji uncle anything for you''
K:''nikki ki shadi ke bad you will spend your time here bolo manzur''
He said and riddhima knows she can't come here but still she said "Yes"
R:''ji uncle''
K:''yeh hui  na meri partner vali bat''
He said and hugged her and riddhima wiped her tear that is in her eyes. They are unaware that one pair of eyes that is watching them. And her heart wrenched too seeing her pain too.
As karan asked riddhima that she can leave in evening. She agreed and now she comes downstairs as karan uncle got busy in his phone. As she reached downstairs. And as she passed from the living room she saw choti ma still settling the gifts. So she thought to help her out.
R:''choti ma main kuch help karun''
She asked as she went near her and nandini smiled looking at her.
N:''nahin rhea sab ho gaya beta. Tu rehne de vaise bhi subh se tu hi lagi hui hain na bacha''
R:''are nahin choti ma I am fine ap batayiye kya karna hain''
N:''janti hain rhea kabhi kabhie mera dill karta hain ki main tujhe humesha humesha ke liye apnein pas rakh lun, apni bana kar rhea''
She said in all the emotions caressing her face and making riddhima shocked.
R:''ji''
And seeing her questioning gaze nandini realized what she has said. 
N:''rhea actually''
But to her luck she is saved by muskaan as she entered.
M:''mom riddhima dekho kal ki engagement ki picture''
She said coming with a happy smile on her face.
N:''kya pictures aa bhi gaye?''
M:''nahin mom actually Sanjay ne mujhe 2-3 pics whats app kari hain see.''
She said handling her phone to her mom. And then she leaned over her.
M;'''mom bhai aur bhabhi kitne ache lag rahein hain na. Kyun riddhima''
She asked and riddhima just did not dared to look at the phone. But she forced a smile and speaks up.
R:''yea bilkul acha choti ma, muski main abhi ayi''
She said and before they can stop her she runs away from there. Nandini sighed seeing her she knows she is hurt but she can't do anything.
Riddhima comes in her room and her eyes are filled with tears. Then she just wiped her tears controlling herself,
R:''nahin riddhima control kar. Tu abhi kamzor nahin pad sakti hain, yahan par tou bilkul bhi nahin. Kisi ko zara sa bhi pata chala na tere dard ke bare mein, tou bahut badi problem ho jayegi. Nahin riddhima bas kuch der ki bat hain. Oske bad tou tu chali jayegi na. Tou bas riddhima sabki khushi ke liyye. Mujhe khud ko sambhalna hoga. Han I can do it''
Then wiping her tears she just grabbed her hand bag and get some stuff in it. The stuff is one photograph of her and him. That photo is His favourite one. And he is the only one that get it framed. She has lots of memories with this picture. It was one of their trips, that time they go to Panchgani. And after enjoying the day, they played truth and dare. Riddhima gets dare to wear a sari and has to dance on it by abhi. And the thing is she never wore sari. But she is Riddhima Gupta so she go to complete the challenge. Somehow she draped the sari around her figure. Armaan is eagerly waiting for her as he knows she will be nervous. She don't know how to wear a sari. So as soon he saw her coming wearing a sari. He looked at her she is looking breath taking but her all attention is in managing her sari. Armaan smiled and seeing her small steps, he quickly gets up and forwarded his hand in front of her. And that followed by the dance between both of them. And that was the moment when nikki captured it and from the time it was his favourite one. And she asked him the reason for umpteenth time but he did not answer.

She smiled remembering the sweet memories. But now there is no need of this one here. So she picked it and placed in her hand bag. She then moved outside to spend sometime with everyone before leaving.

In evening
Riddhima is leaving for her home while everyone there is bidding bye to her. 
At:''riddhima vaise we are allowing you to go early but next time we are not''
He said and riddhima smiled and hugged him while nodding.
M:''tu ja main nikki ki help bhi karne aungi thek hain see you soon''
She said and riddhima hugged her friend. Then she bends and touched nandini's feet and nandini blessed her.
Na:''dill nahin karta riddhima tujhe bhejne ka. Par apna khayal rakhna aur jaldi ana tujhse mile bina chain nahin padta''
Riddhima hugged her choti ma and cried on her shoulder. Then she touched her karan uncle's feet when he stopped her.
K:''partner remember you promise''
Riddhima just nodded softly then he hugged her.
K:''armaan ja riddhima ko drop karke aa''
He said and both riddhima and armaan looked at each other. Armaan opened the passenger door for her. Then suddenly muskaan speaks up.
M:''armaan bhai ap kaise ja sakte hain. Ap ko tou sanjana bhabhi ke sath dinner par jana hain na''
She said and armaan looked at her prepelaxed.
A:''dinner? maine kab kaha''
M:''are apnein nahin kaha but she called me and I said yes''
And that makes armaan infuriated so he just blasted.
A:''kis se puch kar han kaha tumne. Had hoti hain har cheej ki, meri apni koi rai (opinion) hain bhi ya nahin''
He said and everyone was shocked seeing his anger. 
M:''bhai but maine tou bas apke liye''
A:''leave it muskaan I can decide what I need or not''
He said again in rage then riddhima puts her hand on his shoulder.
R:''its ok armaan osne tumhare liye hi kiya na. Calm down tum jao main tou apnein ap bhi chale jaungi''
She said and her soothing voice and his anger that is on high pitch, comes on zero level in a second.
A:''nahin riddhima I will drop you. Main sanjana ko call kar dunga''
R:''nahin armaan tumhari kal hi sagai hui hain acha nahin lagta hain so please hain na uncle''
She deliberately said karan's name so that he can't escape from it.
K:''han armaan rhea is right. Tum jao sanjana ke saath. Rhea tumhe atul drop kar dega. Main ata par meri meeting hain''
R:''uncle ap bhul rahein hain atul ko presentation dena hain os meeting mein. So its ok guys I am big girl I can go by myself.''
She said and everyone looked at her and they knows she is right so nobody argued. As they knows riddhima will not let anyone suffer.
R:''ok then but uncle can I borrow your car?''
K:''pagal sab tera hi tou hain''
He said and kissed her for head and riddhima thanked him.
R:''thank you uncle and bye everyone''
She said and armaan then handled her the keys of his BMW car.
R:''armaan yeh''
A:''ise le jao riddhima''
And sensing the seriousness she just nodded and then left from there not sparing a glance to him. And she looked teary eyes on Mallik Mansion as she is going for for ever. She has tears in her eyes as she left her life's big part here. Everyone left back and she just started alone.

As everyone moved inside its only nandini and armaan there. When nandini puts her hand on his shoulder calling him.
N:''armaan''
A:"mom ab vo kabhi nahin ayegi yahan maine oske dill ke tukde kar diyye mom.''  

Precap_

Next Update - Thursday

R:''papa please can I join your business''
M:''sanjana bhabhi ap ridzi se puchiye na is se behtar bhai ki choice kisi ko nahin pata''
R:''nahin muski his taste has changed now''
She said looking at him. And her words and her eyes pierced his heart.
R:''nahin nikki mujhse aur nahin saha jata hain. Main bhi insan hun''
She breaks down in her arms. He looked at her helplessly.

Hope You Like It
Please Press Like Tab If You Like It
Lots Of Love And Regards
Nikita

Edited by desir - 8 years ago
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing part
Update next part super soon😊
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part ...
Very sad ...!
Nandani knows about their unsaid love but why cant she get them together ??
Riddhima is going through sooo much pain by staying in his house and now have to even help for his wedding ...
Armaan too is suffering alot ...

Waiting to know the reason they dint unite ...

Update soon !

Thnxx for pm :)
jyothi457 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful part..
Waiting to know the actual reason behind all this sad sad things

Please update soon..
Cant wait to read more..