Missu_TR thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Update next part 
Soon 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

I'm here with next 2 chapters of making her mine. Hope you all like it. His to claim will be up by tomorrow evening.

Scroll down for Chapter 24 & Chapter 25.

Enjoy Reading :)

PS : Will be filtering my PM list, and will delete those you had stopped responding on my stories. 

Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 24 : I Love Only You

He stopped when he felt her body went stiff in his arms. He lifted himself up and cupped her face in his palms, gazing down at her with concerned filled eyes while her eyes were blank. 

"What happened, sweetheart? Did i hurt you?" Rey asked her softly, taani blinked her eyes and look at him. She found nothing but pure love in his eyes that forced her to question herself, should she trust him or the phone call? She decided to question him, and if he really have someone in his life then she will leave him, for his happiness. She will not force herself on him. 

"Rey, I want to ask you something." Taani spoke in emotionless tone. Fear gripped his heart seeing her like this, he prayed he hadn't hurt her.

"Yes, taani, ask whatever you want." Rey whispered, he got up from her and sat beside her. Taani adjusted her saree pallu and sat beside him on the bed.

"Do you have someone else in your life? If yes, then you can tell me, Rey, I'll never want you to sacrifice anything for me-" Taani was speaking, his eyes widen in shock at her words and somewhat he felt angry too. 

"What? You really think I'm that cheap?" Rey shouted in helplessness that even after trying alot, she was still doubting their love & relationship. Taani flinched away in fear. Rey stood before her, he grabbed her elbow and pulled her toward him with a jerk, while she was too shocked to react, she has never witnessed his this side before.

"Then why that girl called herself your girlfriend?" Taani stammered as she spoke. His brows knitted in confusion.

"What?"

"Kria, she said she is your girlfriend. Is it true, Rey?" Taani questioned him, with fear visible in her hazel orbs. Tears brimmed in her eyes, Rey closed his eyes to calm his anger. He understood It was Kria's call, and she had said something that had made taani doubt him.

"No, baby, she is not my girlfriend, I don't have anyone in my life, Trust me, taani. You have to trust me, and listen me." Rey said to her, his eyes pleading to her to believe him.

"Rey, I trust you, but why will a girl call you at this time and claimed herself to be your girlfriend?" 

"Sweetheart, She is kria, My Ex-Girlfriend, In college days we used to date each other but then she left me for some academy offer. I was angry, Mera pyaar se bharosa uth gaya tha.Then after 2 years, maa got me married to you. I was heart broken with my earlier failure in relationship, I didn't wanted any commitment, nor i had any trust left in all these relationships & love. Thats why i always ignored you, involved myself in business & dance academy but when i realized, even after having no relation with you, I was falling for you & your care toward me & my family. I wanted to confess but couldn't gathered courage then you asked me to give you a break from our marriage, Mein tumhe mana nahi kar saka. On holi, Kria came back but trust me taani, I don't love her nor anyone else for that matter. I just love you, Only you." Both were crying as he poured his heart out, she could see honesty in his eyes.

Scroll down for Ch 25 :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail

Ch 25 : You Are My Everything

"But why she is calling you now? Do you still love her?" Taani asked him, she wanted to end this matter here only, And start their relation with no misunderstandings, and lies.

"She is after me to accept her, But trust me, sweetheart, My heart belongs to you only. I never loved her. She doesn't matter to me but you do, You are my everything. Don't ever think of leaving me, I'll die-" he couldn't complete his sentence as she placed her tiny palm over his lips, stopping him for saying anything further.

"Sh. Don't say that, Rey, I'm sorry for doubting you, Please forgive me for hurting you." She whispered, she burst into soft sobs. Rey slide his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace.

"No, Taani, it's my fault, I should have told you about my past before." Rey whispered, hugging her tightly. He dropped a kiss on her head.

Taani stayed in his arms, she felt bad for hurting him, and trusting a stranger over her husband. She vowed to never do that again. She tighten her grip around him, she knew he is upset, wasn't showing it to her though but she knew him well.

She gently placed her lips on his chest while slowly opening the buttons of his shirt. A chill ran through him feeling his lips against his skin. His wife's touch felt heavenly & pure. Rey helped her in removing his shirt. Taani moved her lips over his skin, placing soft feathery kisses there. It was first time, she was taking initiative, she was nervous, and little hesitate which he could feel in her touch. Her delicate touch aroused him, but he controlled himself and let his wife do what she wants. She rubbed her palms over his sculpted chest. 

"I love you, Rey." Taani confessed, for the first time ever she had spoke those words to him. Rey opened his eyes, holding her arms in delicate grip, he made her face him.

"One more time, Please, say it one more time-" Rey requested, he had waited for this moment. 

"I love you, Rey." Taani whispered, she inched close to him, closing the distance between their lips. Rey smiled before he captured her lips in his, kissing her with passion. 

Their lips molded into a sloppy messy kiss, they poured their heart out. Rey moved toward the bed with her, and they both fell on the bed with her beneath him. They broke the kiss when they felt short of breath.

"Rey, in morning we have flight to catch. We should sleep-" 

"What? After seducing your husband, You want to sleep? Thats not fair, taani-" Rey replied, his hands massaging her waist. Crimson red spread across her cheeks. Rey smirked at her, taani look at him smile making his heart swell with happiness, she was comfortable with him, has confessed her love, what more he could ask for. His life was perfect with his perfect wife beside him. 

"I'm leaving you this time, but next time I won't leave you easily, Mrs. Singhania." Rey told her, giving her a kiss on her lips, he laid down beside her. He pulled her into his arms, she rested her head on his bare chest.

Please do leave your feedback :)
sejal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved both d parts
good tht taani talk abt kriya to rey
d phone conversation doesn't create any misunderstanding between taarey
rey told everything to taani
simply awesome chap