Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Vikas...just saw the FB feed the FB clip says shes leaving India with help of ACP...not that she is rid forever...
Hi All,
Good Morning/Evening...

Hope evryone had a good day and people in the west have a good day...😃
Originally posted by moonwearer

Hey Vikas...just saw the FB feed the FB clip says shes leaving India with help of ACP...not that she is rid forever...
but not confirm yet so have to wait.
Many spoiler come dee  need not trust all.

Shagun sucide is confirmed.
When they said their goodbyes at close to 1 AM... Alex hugged II and said something in French that SOUNDED like Elize

II stared startled

And looked at R&B...

He did not translate

What did He say?

1. (If I think in my fantasizing way) WE NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD EVEN GET MARRIED AND HEZ GONNA BE A DAD. Congratulations

2. SHE wanted to but she couldn't be here. and She has congratulated you.

I guess its #2.
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

A big surprise from YHM.
I know many don't watch but just wanted to tell.

Ekta did unthinkable

The character who everyone hates,who is insulted plenty of times,yet comes back to get insult.who ee call shameless.

She commited sucide fed up with TAUNTING from bhalla family.
Shagun committed sucide.

But as nisha guesses
She will come as bhoot and haunts ishita and
She died along with ishra kid in her womb.

She is surrogate mother of ishita and Raman kid
Every one taunt her character she finally comit sucide.

Irony

Heard and saw it Vikas.. U won't beleive how funny the trailer is yes it should look scary but it was funny 😆
Originally posted by munira053

When they said their goodbyes at close to 1 AM... Alex hugged II and said something in French that SOUNDED like Elize

II stared startled

And looked at R&B...

He did not translate

What did He say?

1. (If I think in my fantasizing way) WE NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD EVEN GET MARRIED AND HEZ GONNA BE A DAD. Congratulations

2. SHE wanted to but she couldn't be here. and She has congratulated you.

I guess its #2.

I hope not but can be something related to M as dude didn't translate it
😕
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Heard and saw it Vikas.. U won't beleive how funny the trailer is yes it should look scary but it was funny 😆
its stupid more than funny but no where scary
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

its stupid more than funny but no where scary

Ya rite wht was it and wht they hav done it yaar!!!! 🤢
Good morning folks. After three days of chhutti, it's back to work...sigh ! 
Like that first kick...

Good things have to come to an end eventually Sunday when she woke at 9 ish on
The apartment was quiet she made her coffee and sat down by the kitchen window and watched her birds, she checked email on her phone last night

Bally and Ritu had asked her to take care of a couple of things during the "transformation" they gave it that fancy word, it was basically splitting between small and big customers
She had to return on Wed, she wasnt even sure HOW Ranjan was managing to be here this long
She had seen him work hours, scanning the video feeds looking up online repair logs, holding procurement allocation meetings with Maruti
Navaratri and Diwali were approaching it was considered the biggest time of car buying in North India

He couldnt be in Paris logging in every few hours

He was even heard lamenting to Manya about some supply side issues Maruti was having with some piston rings and how they were switching from a Faridabad supplier to a Vietnamese one and the parts were held up in ports for Customs
Greasing babus' palms basically, causing a cascading effect in completion rates of cars and delivery to dealerships

He hated festival time bottle necks and some how every year something happened

The Arya Samaj Rd "dealers" made a killing, by somehow acquiring new cars from dealers across North and selling for cash premiums
Ciaz was very popular but might be affected by the piston ring issue
He was already trailing,  his biggest competitor in Delhi,  Capital City Motors in Ciaz sales
This year did not look good again...

He had good reliable people, trustworthy, he ran his operations like a "corporate" environment, to him it was not a "lowly auto dealership"
He hired the best, his HR was always XLRI or IIM or DU or a school of repute, he paid well and challenged them greatly

Yet he wrestled with strikes and supply chain issues and inability to sell certain brands and models

"If I knew it all and did it all... I would have no reason to wake up from bed" he kid to II once

She fed the birds and reluctantly wondered if she should log on to work

He had made a mess on Fri? night? the room smelled like a spa in the morning, she spent hours picking up rose petals from the floor and from the bed, and eventually gave up and bundled the sheets and took them downstairs before Manya woke up to dust them off on a hedge
The door man gave her strange looks... her husband?
Well he just sat there twirling his locks, and reading a book

"THE WHOLE HOUSE IS GOING TO KNOW NOW. I was kidding da" she pleaded "From next time I am going to wish only to make love in colorless odorless objects or watnt to be massaged with
 water or something, this is bad, what will Dad think of me, I am supposed to be pregnant" she ranted arms on her hips standing behind his study desk...
Inches from him, he yanked her arm and pulled her into his arms

"I dont think he even cares" was his standard reply

"He probably thinks the good Iyer girl is a s**t" she chuckled

He nuzzled her neck and cleft, she leaned and they stared out the back window

"So u are going back with me no" she muttered

He stiffened and held her tighter...

"U have still not asked me when I am going back, so that means u dont care if I do, or u dont care if I dont" she said

She heard him exhale

The morning sun peeked through the window, the office door was shut and curtains drawn, the bed was a MESS

"I need to teach u how to apply nail polish" she commented observing her toes
He chuckled... "U missed two spots" she whispered

He kissed her as they looked into each others' eyes

"Ennoda vareya?" (will u go with me?)

He didnt answer

It was a long, deep, erotic kiss... when he sucked her tongue, she groaned, he bend down cupped a curve and did the same, as if he understood what she meant

She arched over his key board tray allowing him to do it fully

"Its like being awake and alive in every pore, like I was lifeless before" she explained her acutely sensitized pregnant state

"U like being touched more now?" he asked deeply, like she was a chemistry teacher

"and sucked" she whispered gasping...

"U are fuller too" he whispered on her skin

"I can feel it" she nodded

He smiled satisfied... his hand roving over her nude belly, her zip up kaftan open and gaping... "and here" he felt the lil firm mound

"U are just implying I am fat" she accused

"u will be I am guessing, cupping her back curve, she writhed leaning over him like a child... on his shoulder, as her kaftan fell away

"If I am not throwing up... I would like to be pregnant for ever... this is so magical, how can anything grow so big so fast? U know, arms legs tiny feet... and eyes, like baldie

"Cho chweeet" she cooed at her unborn  "Amma says this is nothing compared to the first kick, thats a feeling I will not forget my entire life" she whispered

"And then from that moment on u will chose the child over everything else?" he asked somberly

She looked at him deeply...

DID SAVVY DO THAT?
DID SHE CHOOSE YOU THREE OVER EVERYTHING ELSE?
DID SHE CHOOSE "YOU" OVER THE OTHER TWO?
DID SHE TELL YOU HOW HAPPY YOU MAKE HER DAILY?
LIKE THE ECTSTATIC FIRST KICK?
DID U MAKE HER HAPPY AS THE FIRST KICK EVERY DAY?
DID SHE TELL DAD, "HE IS ALL I NEED"
WHILE SHE HUGGED YOU TIGHT?

THE MOMENT THAT KICK HAPPENS TO ME
YOU WILL BE ALL ALONE AGAIN?
GOING BACK TO FAMILIAR TERRITORY OF BEING ALONE AND SOLITARY?
FOR I WILL CHOOSE OUR CHILD?
AND ABANDON YOU?
HOW COULD I?

II straightened a bit and hugged him tight... and placed firm kisses all over his neck and BR clad chest, cupped his face and kissed his forehead

"He is probably going to be a terror times trillion, like you, so love will be an acuqired feeling" she lied softly on his lips

IF she was reassuring him she didnt want him to know that did she?
Ofcourse not!!

She didnt know what the first kick was going to be like.
So in her books Rakshasan was IT
NONE quite like him

"I will probably hate you both equally then"... she crafted her best fib😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~