
I can talk about a thousand more things,but I need to be quick now..cuz i have a lot of work..Do Comment,this all has taken a lot of time :)





Don't use unless they are yours !



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar









Okay,I am just making a note,to inform the people here,that I am not gonna make edits for a while,actually maybe months,because my obsession has come to an end.I am highly disappointed in my edits,and in everything here,because all my edits appear to be the same and there isn't any use of it until or unless I make something highly productive,that is inspiration for people.Maybe,I got over obsessed,and it may be the sole reason to be like this now.I will surely come back,once I can properly make a balance with my studies and editing,because they both are tough for me.I was glad to see people use my edits and getting inspired by them,and maybe that was the best part of the time I made siggies.You can always follow me on tumblr and facebook though.
I still appreciate your comments and likes,and every time every person requested here.Thank you everyone,I won't have got appreciated like this ever in my life..
So Goodbye.
I made this last thing.Emma Watson.(It was the sole reason I decided this)

I wish the best for all you people.I don't wanna feel like I am getting an award now,so ending this note here.
Love Always,
Rhea
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
232