SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 116

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

For one month atleast ๐Ÿ˜›

That's like pyaase ko sawaan Naseeb hua, satiating our hunger would be. A tough job and especially our dude would wish for no more than that, I mean II preggers and with him in Paris bas aur kya chahiye us bande ko
Originally posted by KjoinlovewithKP

That's like pyaase ko sawaan Naseeb hua, satiating our hunger would be. A tough job and especially our dude would wish for no more than that, I mean II preggers and with him in Paris bas aur kya chahiye us bande ko

You never know she may surprise him...she can land up in Paris to show her bulge ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She is dangerous ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by putti77

You never know she may surprise him...she can land up in Paris to show her bulge ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She is dangerous ๐Ÿ˜†

Are koi kisi ko bhi surprise de doesn't matter had it been real we would ve to worry of the expense of flight travels n all ye toh fiction hai humko sab me maaza ayega, har situation me without thinking of any worldly worries, II aur dude saath hone chahiye bas
My morning session is over now . I hav played Barbie puzzle, kitchen set, clay set, with Arishka feed her.. Bath her... Now I m so tired nd no energy left for Vedika ( she is still asleep) on a holiday she wakes this late.
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

My morning session is over now . I hav played Barbie puzzle, kitchen set, clay set, with Arishka feed her.. Bath her... Now I m so tired nd no energy left for Vedika ( she is still asleep) on a holiday she wakes this late.

Makes me wonder how II will manage when all 4 have arrived๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by moonwearer

Makes me wonder how II will manage when all 4 have arrived๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup tell me this is whole lot of a work but I love it too yaar ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bodigunda with a dimple
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
The last 2 updates were sooo