Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
InlovewithKP - your point about the ghatelu and desi dude...I liked it a lot...good one to be highlighted...and the smell of Vicks is heaven to me!!
Sudhi preeti and sonal..
I can't agree more..ma ka pyaar is MA ka pyaar...treasures and richness of the entire world can't replace that...!
But II...she cam have the best of both worlds... That's her package of luck 😊
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

"Boy!! U are good at this!!" "i need some lessons from u old man!!" R&B looked at his creator in awe
This was epic dude taking lessons from dad 👏
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

InlovewithKP - your point about the ghatelu and desi dude...I liked it a lot...good one to be highlighted...and the smell of Vicks is heaven to me!!

Sudhi preeti and sonal..
I can't agree more..ma ka pyaar is MA ka pyaar...treasures and richness of the entire world can't replace that...!
But II...she cam have the best of both worlds... That's her package of luck😊

Em kajal!!! Hello Namrata!! Thank you I mentioned that point coz off late it's been my saviour and I can very well relate to it, like if your dude smells homely it's so desi desi and real wala feel, coz dudes smelling dusky lemony citrusy is so over rated and hyped and so dreamy but this is reality, maybe their maybe men who smell good but for me it's a fantasy as of now
NSB7 thumbnail
And ya about the diamond set
Nisha was that part a product of the conversation with your own sister? Or somebody else?
Just curious 
The meal and the pronunciation was aa good effect to the conversation 😆

Tadaaa guys...have a great day/night 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
II get ready to buy pendent...
So so beautiful ❤️
Hospital to MM...
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KjoinlovewithKP

Em kajal!!! Hello Namrata!! Thank you I mentioned that point coz off late it's been my saviour and I can very well relate to it, like if your dude smells homely it's so desi desi and real wala feel, coz dudes smelling dusky lemony citrusy is so over rated and hyped and so dreamy but this is reality, maybe their maybe men who smell good but for me it's a fantasy as of now

desi men also smell desi lemony and citrusy these days 😉😳
Men as as forward and concerend about how thy smell what they wear and everything... They are more bothered than we are...buying even a sock with great attention.
A friend of mine even considers what detergent to buy for home so his handkerchief can smell good :p
I don't remember keeping an hand kerchief in ages...even during cold I use tissues LOL.

But ya I see what you mean...to be around her man while he smells like home and like Vicks makes II feel that connect in the gut...its the apnapan of familiar smells..sahi bath hai bilkul... Nothing like the moment when she smelled him and said..mu smell like my house after he returned from DII.
And similarly this one
Thanks...I am actually going to think about this when I move around any guy today 😆

Kajal...sorry yaar nam bhul gayi...I knew it but us moment pe yaad nahi aya

Ab tadaaa
putti77 thumbnail
"Boy!! U are good at this!!" "i need some lessons from u old man!!" R&B looked at his creator in awe

Dude woh baap hai tera panga mat le...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

Dude woh baap hai tera panga mat le...

U nd I think same .. This was best part
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

U nd I think same .. This was best part

👍🏼
I have observed most of the time we are in tandem 😊
I ❤️ it