Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

Ok as I am bored.quiz.

1)What was name of chapter Sahana was introduced?What was sge doing in her introduction part?

2)How many dresses did sahana change that day?What was ii saying to sahana later?

3)What is new home of appa and amma?What is the leaf nivi was speaking about?

4)What is the chapter name in which rnb rescues ii from in train?

5)What is mobile number of Dude?(any 1)

6)How did mahavir got name minion?

7)What is dudes phone pass code and its significance?

8)How much was ii short to give sam/tan for the car?

9)longest time ii and dude didn't speak to each other?

10)in what chapter did amma say about difference between rnb and subbu over their difference iin kids opinion?

is it going as trash
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know a part of me the rational part understands bala, that he has his own share of problems and frustration issues, but this story is from II n dude perspective so I don't like bala, maybe had it been from bala's Pov I would ve sympathized with him more...

But in Sosy the rational part gets his share of problems yet his approach is not appealing enough...

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

All she needs is a word of care, a gesture of empathy and understanding

Isn't that what every woman needs, I do not mean the feminists , every woman needs that bit of tlc in exchange for the life that she devotes to a man and to build his family and to shape it up and make it a home for the man...

He took care of her as a son would do and sure for Amma this is new

A mother who is unknown of the pleasures of having a son and this one entered unannounced and a son who is in sheer need of a mothers love as his passed away unannounced.

Sri πŸ‘
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Sri as usual u write so beautifully if Nisha tuches our heart with her writing then u do it with ur poetry ,. U too r simply blessed πŸ‘
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is swara's msg for thread 50, she had sent it to me long back but since I wasn't around I couldn't post this sooner.
Spoke to her this morning...she asked me to convey the message anyway...since its never late to celebrate πŸ˜Š

Sorry for the delay swara and here it goes πŸ˜ƒ

It would be great of somebody could have it added to the post on thread 50

Sri one more beautiful piece... Keep going on

Have a great night/day guys 
See you all after the next update
Tadaaa πŸ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
History sir was on leave. So science sir was asked to set d question paper.

The very 1st Question shocked the students...
Describe Shahajahan's wife Mumtaz with a neat diagram and label the parts
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

History sir was on leave. So science sir was asked to set d question paper.

The very 1st Question shocked the students...
Describe Shahajahan's wife Mumtaz with a neat diagram and label the parts

πŸ˜†
dristi64 thumbnail
SOSY mein kaafi sannata today..
I shall also head off then.. good day/night to all ..

Btw, VIKAS

Your quiz is too tough Dude. My memory is weak about such things. Sorry for not being a sport here. Wouldn't want to guess all wrong answersπŸ˜†
Take care.
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its going to be one of my fav chapters . 
R&B n Mrs. Iyer bond is beautiful just like rajan n II ..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
A woman's-----daughter, sister, wife, DIL, mother, grandmother, and also a friend...many roles and many different responsibilities and duties...a never ending cylce. Wont they ever get a break. Does having enough money make a difference or does it depend on the mindset or thinking of women?
I always ponder this, but this does not mean I am thinking less of man/male. They to play different roles and they also do get criticised if they are not good in a particular role.

Dont know but I am really feeling bad for Amma and Vandu too. How much do they have to put up with? 

And yes men sometime behave exactly like Bala...showing everyone they are good/saint...and in the process make the other partner look bad. Some men are like Baahar Billi and Ghar mei Sher types...they tell the partners to speak about the issue and they will tell what to say also...making the ladies look bad in front of others...the others will tag them, oh she controls everything, a loud mouthed lady.

But the plus to today...Amma and R&B bonding, made me emotional and teary. Not all SIL's become sons for the in-laws, but Dude being the way he is will surely be a the best son a mother could hope for. 

And yes Nisha, what you said is true, sometimes the people closest to you will never see the pain or the trouble in your eyes. Really so sweet of Dude...πŸ‘

Beautiful update Nisha, you always manage to surprise usπŸ‘β­οΈ