SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 90

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

never thought of it this way...sahi bath hai..the scandal has turned his life upside down..no doubt about it.

No

Whenever Nish explains abt ma, we can see that he was pampered...but he was also taught manners...including being polite with workers...even when ma was alive, he worked to pay for CMU...he was never a bare baap ki bigri hui aulad...

scandal did return him to earth...he lost the person who loved him the most...he stopped being playful...the kid who played pranks on all his sisters...I am happy that II is able to bring a little of that wen they fight...
Hello all, thanks for asking, a little better now...will get there, don't worry. 
Nisha ek guzarish hai...don't reveal the scandal PLEASE, unless it is in Ranjans favour. It will truly break my heart otherwise. The guy has anyways suffered, itni Sazaa to bhugat hi saka hai...LET IT BE. 

I have said it many times and will say it again.
It was a fact that he was found in a compromising position in that hotel room...and he has suffered enough because of that. As far as him having an affair with Beenu Kumar, I don't buy that story for an iota of a second, because whatever we have known of him in these 800 odd updates, not one thing points to Ranjan being of such a nature. It isn't as if he had just a general sort of a marriage with savvy...their bond seems deep and special, he couldnt have willingly jumped into bed with this Beenu kumar! This sort of an action seems very alien to Ranjans character, even in a moment of weakness. 

So please let it be or prove him innocent. Please please please. 
For sth dude had in his past II was reluctant enough to even utter a single word and he was so desperate to hear one word from her that he left all his work commitments followed her to DII, implicitly declared her to be his n only his, tolerated his poky fil, and jittery Bala and what not just to make her speak and make things normal between them, claimed to have forgotten her voice for she dint speak for some odd 20 hours...

But has he ever reflected upon the fact he does the same to his father, in both cases whatever the reason maybe, but the moot point is that they love the other person and when your loved one stops speaking to you even if you are at fault it hurts...

II just stopped talking for what less than a day and he was so restless and this time he did commit a blunder by utterance of what he should not have coz she is from a different league...

Many a times in practical life I have experienced that sth you can't express in words can be very well demonstrated with silence, the feeling maybe of love or anger or any of the emotion for that matter...

In law we have a Maxim which says no person shall be vexed twice for the same cause, but here poor man is vexed regularily for that one cause, rather every moment, even though he is not proved to be guilty yet and we don't even know that someday he would be even proved innocent or not...
Hi Shru
Glad to know that you are better🤗
Do take care. 

I so knew you would be jumping to Ranjan's defense😆
I feel Nisha is just going to let it be and let us draw our own conclusions. 
However, I shall occasionally type 'Ranjan is guilty' just to rile up you and Anu ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by dristi64

Hi Shru
Glad to know that you are better🤗
Do take care.

I so knew you would be jumping to Ranjan's defense😆
I feel Nisha is just going to let it be and let us draw our own conclusions.
However, I shall occasionally type 'Ranjan is guilty' just to rile up you and Anu😆

Well ya that would be good to keep the scandal as Nisha has written
Every one is free to hav there own opinion
Those who want to beleive he is innocent and trapped can beleive nd others can name him
Guilty. the current situation has lead to so many emotions and reactions that it is all the time thrilling
Keeping it is a fiction !! Although we forgot that period.
Hey Nisha
Umm I was wondering if you forgot to mention about the CHOODHA ceremony? II was going to take them off but then we didn't hear about the same ?? N that Appa-R&B-Bala convo is also pending. N I also had a Request can we please get some R&B-baby moments?? 😳 I mean he really wanted a baby & when II is expecting, we don't get much updates on his excitement!? 😭 Can you PLEASE give us R&B pov?? Just like ur way! Request from a reader 😊 Thanks!
"Ranjan and R&B exchanged a "lying comes so easily to her. What happened now?" look"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by taramira

Hello all, thanks for asking, a little better now...will get there, don't worry. 
Nisha ek guzarish hai...don't reveal the scandal PLEASE, unless it is in Ranjans favour. It will truly break my heart otherwise. The guy has anyways suffered, itni Sazaa to bhugat hi saka hai...LET IT BE. 

I have said it many times and will say it again.
It was a fact that he was found in a compromising position in that hotel room...and he has suffered enough because of that. As far as him having an affair with Beenu Kumar, I don't buy that story for an iota of a second, because whatever we have known of him in these 800 odd updates, not one thing points to Ranjan being of such a nature. It isn't as if he had just a general sort of a marriage with savvy...their bond seems deep and special, he couldnt have willingly jumped into bed with this Beenu kumar! This sort of an action seems very alien to Ranjans character, even in a moment of weakness. 

So please let it be or prove him innocent. Please please please. 

I vote too for the same. I cant belive Ranjan to be guilty.
R&B bend down politely, and momentarily, his finger tips from his right hand grazed Ranjan's toes.

That was a poignant moment. I hope for Ranjan's sake Sitaraman clicked photo of it.