SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Yaa moms r like that only!! I m mother of two daughters and I m all the time thinking bout them only
It's funny... We hav to attend a family wedding in January and it's like my mom ask me wht r I wearing Sonal ,, hav u decided, hav u gone to designer ... Nd I m like mom mera to go jayega
I m thinking bout Vedika and Arishka .. This is circle of life! 😉
My mom worried bout me nd I m bout my kids!

Wow is that her name your baldies!! Arishka it's unique
Originally posted by SparkleV

Vedika and Arishka!!!
I love those names which are uncommon..!!!

Lovely selection!
Arishka means??

Our posts clashed and with the same question and admiration
Originally posted by KjoinlovewithKP

Our posts clashed and with the same question and admiration

Vikas's Line : Gr8 people think alike 😆
Originally posted by SparkleV

Vikas's Line : Gr8 people think alike 😆

😆
On behalf of sonal :

Arishka means goddess of peace ... Actually my hubby name is Aman which also means same so we named her Arishka
CAN WE GET SUCH PRANKS BACK PLEASE ?????? 🤗
Please consider this as a Request from a fan of yours Nisha 😳 who's re-reading sosy all over again 😆

"Holds & Fillings"
R&B leaned and grabbed an oreo and bit into it... his face contorted

II began to laugh softly at first and then hysterically, Lasya stirred... Nandu turned to look up at her face...

"HE ATE IT?" Nandu shrieked

II nodded inaudibly laughing hard tearing up

Lasya opened her eyes, II soothed and did "jo jo jo" (the Iyer way of patting a baby to sleep)
Nandu rolled on the floor

R&B's hand was now in the front under her Lacoste... he unhooked WITHOUT LOOKING WITH ONE HAND SENDING RELEASING THE TWINS
FROM THEIR LACE HOLD, the lace shrinking all of a sudden upon losing its filling

"Not bad II" he said removing his hand as he got up to go spit the toothpaste/cream filled oreo and rinse his mouth,
she sat there with her unhooked bra and a baby

Nisha darling and SoSy Junta, mera shatkoti namaskar.😃 A very big hi to all.Phew, finally caught up with the current thread and am so loving it. II , even with her three inner companions will never learn, will she?😆

Raakshasan speaks enough to divulge minute by minute interaction between the two. II, don't you know he would retort line for line, especially in your case. But,maza aa gaya. Even Sam and Ranjan got to know the actual sequence of events now along with others, I presume. And Sam is just too happy to fill in the blanks with the bits she knows. Bhalla clan, ragging karne me mahir. ðŸ˜‰

Will he share when and how he proposed to her? I think II will dive and snatch the mike and won't mind singing another song just to make him shut up.🤣