eagerly waiting...
ur thinking z juz awesome sis!
keep writing wen u get free time!!!
And the banner,
omggg the banner z also looks
awesome...
gud wrk by Nisha sis.pass this comment to her... the banner z truely
awesome
especially ajna!! they looks damn cute...
And ayyush also looks dashing!
plz update soon sis...

Thank you🤗

For commenting here🤗

I will try updating tomorrow😃
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello all. Thank you for your lovely comments. I have divided this chapter into parts as I felt it was too long to be a single part. Hope you like it. Do leave your valuable comments.

Previous Chapter

Chapter 7A : The Kiss and The Promise

Ayyush walked quickly out of the palace. He knew she would need him by her right now and he didn't want to waste a single moment loitering around. As he was hurrying out of the palace door, he felt an arm on his shoulder.

"Ayyush"

"Papa...?"

"Where are you going, beta?"

"Uh... just for a walk..."

"A walk... But where?"

"Out in the woods..."

"What? Are you crazy? You know the situation now... Don't you?"

"I guess I do, Papa."

"Then? How many times must I tell you that it is not safe for you to go out."

"If it's not safe for me, it's not safe for the people... I really don't get it Papa. Why must we even go to war if it's not safe?"

"It's a question of PRIDE. If we give up, then the world will think of us as weaklings."

"Better to be a live weakling than a lifeless proud man."

"Ayyush... What are you saying? Don't you know that if your mother is lying there without moving a limb, then it is all King Gupta's fault. Son, if you love your mother, then your blood must boil every time it hears his name. We have lost a lot because of him."

"It boils, Papa... It sure does. Every time I hear his name all I ever wish for is to go and pluck his heart out of him. I want him to feel the pain of losing someone very close to his heart and live a nightmare filled with fear and pain every day. I swear that if I ever get hold of his family, I would kill all of them just to make him suffer. But just because he is bad... why must the people suffer?"

"Well... his people support him and fight for him."

"May be his family does and so do the soldiers, but common people love peace Papa... And nothing else."

"Some sacrifices ought to be made, son. We can't expect to erase the bad dots without affecting some good ones. Can we?"

"Papa... Why don't we just kidnap the royal family and kill them? That way our revenge would be fulfilled. I really don't get why innocent people must suffer."

"That is the way of life."

"I don't like it. Now, if you could excuse me, Papa, I'll be back in an hour."

"I can't allow you to go alone."

"I am taking Flora with me. I'll see you later, Papa."

"But..."

He had left. The King knew that he was one determined person and there was no use in trying to stop him if he had made up his mind.

She stood waiting for him with tear filled eyes. She had not called for him, but she knew he'll be there soon. He must have heard the news too. She didn't know how, but he came to see her every time she felt that she needed him. She sighed a little as she remembered that maybe this was the last time he could come like this. She felt someone standing behind her and she turned around. He had come. Without a second thought, she rushed into his arms and held him tightly.

"Pari, I am sorry."

"It's not your fault Raj. Oh Raj... why should such things happen to us only?"

She sat down on the ground beside him, covered her face with her arms and began to weep. He slowly stroked her head with his arms and tried to console her. But how could he, when his own heart was broken?

"Pari, maybe if you tell me where you live I can come and meet you."

"It's of no use, Raj. No one will be allowed inside my country."

"Yes, but... Maybe I can come in disguise?"

"You will be caught and put to death. I'd rather be without you for a few days than live without you forever."

"You really care that much?"

"Yes, how do you expect me not to?"

He looked into her eyes that was filled with tears and suddenly felt that the time had come. He pulled her closer to him.

"I have fallen in love, again."

"Huh?"

He slowly removed the stray hairs of her face and kissed her tears. She shivered a little as she felt his warm lips on her cheeks.

"I love you, Pari. I have been in love with you ever since I first saw you picking wild flowers when you were 10 years old."

"But... Raj..."

"No buts... I was a coward till now. I was afraid that you would never care for me in that way, ever. Now... that I have seen that you do care for me a little, I couldn't stop myself. I... I don't want you to answer immediately... I just want you to know that I love you... It doesn't matter if you don't..."

Khushi put an arm over his lips immediately.

"Don't you say that I don't love you. Raj... I love you from the bottom of my heart. You have been my supporter and my closest friend. You are like air to me. I live because of you. How can I not love you, Raj? How can you even think like that?"

He didn't reply, instead he planted his lips firmly on hers. She was shocked at first and tried to pull back but as he held her tightly in his grip, she simply gave. His arms were holding her petite waist and her arms held a bunch of his hair, pulling him towards her as the kiss deepened. It was their first kiss. Nature itself seemed to know that it was a special event, the tree branches moved in such a way that the sun could light the lovers and the birds around let out a joyful song. A few apple blossoms fell on them as if congratulating them on their union. As the world around them was busy making the event more special than it already was, the lovers themselves were not aware of anything.  They were in a world of their own. He kissed her with the passion that he had been hiding in his heart for so long and she... she kissed him back with equal passion and fervor. The kiss was not just a union of their lips, but a union of their souls. As they parted for air, their foreheads rested on each other. They stood their gasping for breath for a long time feeling at home in each other's arms. Suddenly, a bell interrupted their silent bliss. Ayyush looked at her and she looked back at him. It was time for him to go.

"Must you?"

"Yes, I must Pari. My family will be worried."

"Will I ever see you again?"

"You will... As long as we have love, we will always have the chance of meeting each other. I swear, Pari, I will never let anything or anyone harm you."

He gave a tiny peck on her forehead and left marking her his forever. She simple stood there with a smile on her face. After all these years, finally he was hers.

As he rushed back home, he didn't know that he had made two promises today unknowingly. He didn't know which promise he was going to keep... the one he made to her soul or the one he made to his father. He did not know that the two promises he made today were going to cost him his life. Only time could teach him the cost of true love. Right now, he was a happy victorious man who had conquered a beautiful lady and made her his.

Edited by ...Tiana... - 8 years ago
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update, Thanks Tiana for this lovely story.. I loved it, though i missed Ajay & Sanjana.. Ayush & Pari story made me happy ..
Lines i loved the most
She had not called for him, but she knew he'll be there soon. 
She didn't know how, but he came to see her every time she felt that she needed him.
 the two promises he made today were going to cost him his life. Only time could teach him the cost of true love. Right now, he was a happy victorious man who had conquered a beautiful lady and made her his.
TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileee

Another beautiful update, Thanks Tiana for this lovely story.. I loved it, though i missed Ajay & Sanjana.. Ayush & Pari story made me happy ..

Lines i loved the most
She had not called for him, but she knew he'll be there soon. 
She didn't know how, but he came to see her every time she felt that she needed him.
 the two promises he made today were going to cost him his life. Only time could teach him the cost of true love. Right now, he was a happy victorious man who had conquered a beautiful lady and made her his.

Shanti🤗

Thank you😃... I will write about AjNa in the next part of this chapter😃

The thing is I am getting very busy

So updates are getting delayed
belovedblossom thumbnail
vry nice sis.
keep writing...
and sry fr late reply!
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Nyc update Tiana But I missed AjNa a lot.So finally Ayush spoke his Hearts desire Good...Plsss I want AjNa next tym Iam excited to know how the story Unfolds...anyways than for the PM
TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: belovedblossom

vry nice sis.
keep writing...
and sry fr late reply!

Arrey... No need sorry and all😊

I am glad you liked it😊

Thank you😃
TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Nyc update Tiana But I missed AjNa a lot.So finally Ayush spoke his Hearts desire Good...Plsss I want AjNa next tym Iam excited to know how the story Unfolds...anyways than for the PM

The next part of this chapter has AjNa😊

I am so glad you liked it😃

Thank you Nisha😃
TianaWrites thumbnail

Hello all. Here is the Teaser for Chapter 7B. I will update it by Wednesday or Thursday.

Previous Chapter

Teaser

Ajay looked around. The class was empty except for her. After days of waiting, he had finally got his chance. He stepped inside and shut the door and locked it.

Sanjana looked up as she heard the click and looked at him slowly walking towards her with a determined look in his face. She knew she had no way of escape. She finally decided to do the one thing she had not done for the past few days. She decided to face him.

P.S: Sorry for not sending PMs... I will surely try sending it Tomorrow... I am a bit busy now

Edited by ...Tiana... - 8 years ago
mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one dear... 😊
As Nisha said I'm also waiting for AjNa part 😳 ...
Do update soonnn dearrr... Waitinggg 😎