Originally posted by: HWVR347GSOETEKPR
Noufi, take care. I will take care , my side too.
I hate it.
yes,u take care...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HWVR347GSOETEKPR
Noufi, take care. I will take care , my side too.
I hate it.
SR
15 to 16 varieties of dosas 😛
Have you ever eaten masala dosa which is stuffed with aloo and beetroot mixed curry? They have named it Mysore Masla..



Originally posted by: Seriousreader
Putti...your office have an awesome canteen😊
Wow..which office is this?
Yes SR
We have 5 food vendors.. Still we complain 😉
We have Amul, cafe coffee day, food world and chef bakery counters...