Symphony 50--Orchestrating Happiness on 94 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
  Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

You BET!!
Pritee I used to complain about my little one making me run out of drool bibs when he was really FAT and squirmy. And I would moan that I wanted him to stop drooling so much..one my of  brother's in law called him drool king. But my hubs always wiped him with a smile that would make go awww! when I saw that...
till he winked and whispered - "that never stops it's just that you don't get to see it after awhile"

OMG!!! THATS DAMN CUTE

True isnt it?
HUH!!

TOO CUTE Asma๐Ÿ˜ณ
NeelAsma ๐Ÿ‘
Now I know why O compared Neel with R&B.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

NeelAsma ๐Ÿ‘

Oh I didn't know about this ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!!! THATS DAMN CUTE

True isnt it?
HUH!!

TOO CUTE Asma๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Trust me when they get to their teens and after all the talk about why amma needs to be "open minded" it's kinda reassuring to see the drool take the right road! ( the one you would want them to take i mean)
Nisha just want to say a big thank you for giving us sosy..:.its become a daily dose of entertainment for us..i actually wait for you to post the next chapter so that after that I could go back and do my work...we are more interested in knowing what is happening in dude and IIs life and that's because you have built the characters so strongly..so thank you for actually making us read this...i may not be an active member but i make surely to read when i can ..so thank you once again:)
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

NeelAsma ๐Ÿ‘

Yeah right! Wonder why she never sees his Tan like pate ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Is one more coming? II butchering our Dude..๐Ÿ˜›
I am always late, late , late! I should probably skip working on my dissertation ๐Ÿ˜†
A SWISH & MAMA SAID

Never experienced, nor discussed about the first baby ultrasound with any one, but your description was so vivid that I felt I was in that room, too! Erich Segal has rightly written in the 'Doctors' that motherhood is the largest secret society in the world.๐Ÿ˜Š 
II is in a different zone altogether now. Glad about the Doc pointing out how women from all segments of the society take a pregnancy in their stride. II is going to be appreciating Amma more with each passing day.

Lovely songโค๏ธ
Captured the feelings of the moment.
MAN ON MARS FOR Rs.10

And they are back to their usual selves.๐Ÿ˜†
Its not the Dude's fault that he's oh, so delicious๐Ÿ˜‰
He exudes charm without even trying. Poor II. She's really going to flay him alive now. On top of that she's hormonal. This is going to be a treat๐Ÿคฃ 

He's always been shown as caring; now its going to reach another degree of care. ๐Ÿ˜ณ He has wanted kids since the very beginning and he's going to do every thing in his power to protect and cherish her now that she's given him this happiness.โค๏ธ 

Oh Nisha! Where is this Dude? I so want him!๐Ÿ˜ณ