Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
he is the reason for everything alle??
😉
I know they both r so jealous and they love to torment the other one now it's II turn 👏WOW...
Our weekends are so lucky...
Dude kya kar raha hai 😳... Go home she will kill you... 😉
Are we getting one more 😛
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra
NeelAsma, 😉 , seems experience counts.

Originally posted by: blue5sky
You BET!!Pritee I used to complain about my little one making me run out of drool bibs when he was really FAT and squirmy. And I would moan that I wanted him to stop drooling so much..one my of brother's in law called him drool king. But my hubs always wiped him with a smile that would make go awww! when I saw that...till he winked and whispered - "that never stops it's just that you don't get to see it after awhile"