Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yhmfanhere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations for the 50th thread.. And wishing many more to the talented author Nisha 😊 
Some really awesome work done on the first page.. Three cheers for all the efforts πŸ‘

Also wishing a happy janmashtami to all the sosiyans... 
Edited by Yhmfanhere - 8 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

to all those we missed to inform about this spcl 50,
                 please dont feel bad!!!we were in a hurry(though this is not a gud excuse!) n we really tried to reach out to everyone!!please forgiv us if we missed someone!u all r equally important here!!!
100 times sorry!!
i missed indie n barbie!😭
sorry sorry!!!

And I'm feeling bad because I just saw this...
_barbie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

to all those we missed to inform about this spcl 50,
                 please dont feel bad!!!we were in a hurry(though this is not a gud excuse!) n we really tried to reach out to everyone!!please forgiv us if we missed someone!u all r equally important here!!!
100 times sorry!!
i missed indie n barbie!😭
sorry sorry!!!

That's so sweet of you Noufiya.. Don't have to be sorry.. To be honest, I did feel a little bad for a few minutes(blame my ' not logging in'mode😭) but that doesn't matter seeing the wonderful work put up😊😊.. You ppl have done a really amazing job and it's my misfortune not being part of it.. Looking forward for the 100th thread nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As I said earlier,  unplanned passing by many sosy places in Delhi made my day today..I enjoyed that experience πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH MY SWEET GOD!!!

I CANNOT SAY A WORD

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

I just know how to write
You girls and guys are ASTOUNDINGLY TALENTED
THANKS SO SO MUCH!!
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good night everyone..and a great job done by everyone on the first page..its amazing πŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Again I am going to repeat the same thing Nisha...thank you...I should start writing a koti jap mala type these 3 words...really I am not able describe the feeling I got after going through the first page...
You people left me awestruck, dumbstruck, the admiration levels are increasing exponentially and the first thought was wish u were all staying close and I get to know u all personally, virtually I felt connected but now I really wish I could meet each and everyone of you.
Namratha...best description for you ...Bee...you work so much and put your heart and soul to everything you do...your reviews leave me gaping...so beautifully you write, sometimes poignant, so times amusing...really talented u r...hope all your hearts desire gets fulfilled.

Noufi...a truly sweet and warm person who always PMs me, when I am not around...lots of πŸ€— to you.

Vibhu, Jyothi, Putti, Vikas, Jai, Noufi and whoever else had a hand in doing the first page...lots and lots of hugs to you, I was waiting for it as much as for the new thread and update. Lovely, superb work, truly beautiful guys...I was showing my daughter ...and she was more interested in the sparklee words...πŸ˜ƒ.

ANd all the people who have posted the messages...super awesome, left me wishing that I could have done more. 

Vani...u r here, saw ur message and was so happy...

Srividya...words fail me, truly I feel that Saraswati maata resides in you. Beautiful poems and now I think I have to make word document in which I copy all poems written by you. Thank you also for writing the poetic symphony. 

Thank you all, such a warm feeling in me right now...I am so happy to know you all, bless the day I started reading SoSy and the day I started commenting,  the best decision I made to give up my silent stalking and start interacting.

Cheers guys, hope this continues for ever

Let me go back and read everything slowly...
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
happy half century, Nisha!πŸ‘
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OH MY SWEET GOD!!!

I CANNOT SAY A WORD

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

I just know how to write
THANKS SO SO MUCH!!

dee you saw we were almost worried it may go unnoticed.

Dee thanks for everything
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heartily congratulations nisha dii.a big hug and thank u sooo much...

sorry my grandma passed out its been 1.5 months now so i was nt able to come for past few thread...BTW again a BIG THANK U...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OH MY SWEET GOD!!!

I CANNOT SAY A WORD

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

I just know how to write
THANKS SO SO MUCH!!

Nisha it is our way of saying thank you and that u r extremely talented