heeba knock out...

anu secret confession...

asad quietly enjoying the moment

nice update
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 19(A)

Ananya sits on d bed n again recalls wat Asad told her d reason to marry her forcibly. She recalls her n Asad's talks during one of her family's last days in Bhopal.

-----Flashback-----

Asad n Zoya were sitting on a swing in d garden of Asad's house.

"Anu, tu 2 din k baad chali jaayegi. Muje teri bahot yaad aayegi," said Asad.

"Yaad to muje bhi bahot aayegi teri, Ashu," said Ananya.

"Fir kyu jaa rahe ho aap sab?" asked Asad sadly.

"Mom-dad ne kaha ki bahot jaruri hai. Jab hum 2 saal baad vapas aayenge to humesha yaha rahenge," said Ananya.

"Anu, main ek baat bolu," said Asad.

"Haan bol," said Ananya.

"Agar hum 24 age tak single rahenge to hum dono shaadi kar lenge," said Asad.

"Haan jarur, ye bahot acchha idea hai," said Ananya.

Asad n Ananya smiled n hugged each other.

(Dis scene is inspired by Rehan-Ira scene in Suvreen Guggal where they once say, "Agar hum 30 age tak single rahenge to hum dono shaadi kar lenge." Rehan-Ira were college buddies who then became fashion designers n in d end they ended up wid each other.)

-----Flashback Ends-----

Ananya became emotional recalling dat moment.

"Shaadi to humaari ho gayi hai Asad par vaise nahi jaise honi chaahiye thi. Still, no problem as it was not really bad. We got married at 24 only," said Asad.

She then recalls how Asad married her forcibly but he was gentle not actually rough n forceful like jerk heroes in TV shows, how he made her do d rituals of kicking rice urn-walking wid coloured feet-carrying her to their room n placing her on  d bed. She recalls how 4m their 1stday of marriage itself he started pampering her n making her comfortable like getn Latif n other cooks to prepare such a lavish lunch for them which brought her to d time wen Haseena gave her very less food wen she was engaged to Imraan teln her dat she sud eat less since she is getn fat wen she was just a little chubby n not at all fat. She recalls how he got angry on her on d 1st n only time after her marriage wen he got to know dat she was abt to marry Imraan even after knowing abt his shameful activities n then apologizing to her for shouting at her by bringing her cold coffee in her favourite cup in which he was drinking coffee some moments ago to irritate her. She recalls how he defended her 4m Imraan by cumn in between n beating him badly wen Imraan was abt to hurt her wen she was injured n fallen on d ground. She recalls how he carried her to d hospital wen she cud not walk not caring for Ayaan n Humeira being wid them. She recalls how he tuk extra care of her wen her right hand was dislocated n her left leg was sprained by not allowing her to do any work. She recalls how he comforted her all d time wen she was upset n crying on her parent's wedding anniversary. She recalls how she told him dat she forgave Asad n Ayaan for kidnapping her n forcibly getn her married to Ayaan n was surprised wen Asad told her d real plan n mastermind behind her kidnapping.

She then gets a call 4m Zain.

"Hello bhaiyu," Ananya answers d call.

"Anu, we will leave for India 2day afternoon n reach 2mrw morning," said Zain.

"Dats so nice, bhaiyu," said Ananya happily, "I want to tell u sumthn."

"Wat do u want to say?" asked Zain.

"Plz tell me u won't be angry," replied Ananya.

"Atleast tell na," said Zain.

'Bhaiyu, I am married. I & Asad got married 3 weeks ago. Woh actually, as I used to tell of u dat Asad is changing. He even proposed me to be a couple wid him wen he got to know dat I am Ananya. We decided to secretly get married. We married on New Year dat also in jeans n T-Shirt. He married me wid my rituals, don't want me to convert to Islam n don't even want me to change my maiden name. We were scared how u all will react so we were not understanding how to tell u all. Dat day, wid great difficulty Asad told u dat he loves me n was even asking u how to make me feel better on my parent's wedding anniversary. He knows everything abt my past. He tuk great care of me wen I was injured. Then also he loves me n don't have any problems wid me. We love each other, bhaiyu," said Ananya.

Zain was shocked at wat all she said. Her little sister is married dat also to Asad her childhood friend. She married him secretly. She has confessed to him now.

"Ananya, I am shocked wid wat all u said but if u r happy wid his marriage then I & others sud also be happy wid u. Since Asad has bcum like his old self n he is really making a lots of efforts to make u happy then Asad is only d right guy for u," said Zain.

"Thanks for understanding, bhaiyu," said Ananya.

"Well, u take care. I will talk to Asad now," said Zain.

"U also take care, bhaiyu. Bye," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Bye," said Zain wid a smile n hung up.

Zain was shocked wid sudden wedding of Ananya n Asad but was very happy dat Asad has really changed. He wants to talk to him abt their wedding. He called Asad.

"Hello," Asad answers d call.

"2mrw, we r cumn to ur home. Anu told me dat u both have got married secretly on New Year since u both loved each other n decided to get married. I was shocked but I am happy dat u have really changed n are keeping my sister so happy," said Zain.

Asad was shocked dat Ananya told him abt their marriage but she lied to him dat they got married since they loved each other. She did not mentioned abt d kidnapping n all other things. Why Anu has not told all these things to him? He will talk to her later abt dis.

"Bhaijaan, its true. We really love each other," said Asad playing along as Ananya told him, "I was really ashamed of myself at how much I changed n became a jerk due to bad company n regretted dat. Even Anu was once friends wid Imraan n Farhan but she never became like them. I wish I was also like her n never changed cuz of which I hurt many people even my own family n Anu. Anu started hating me. Wen she gave me a long lecture dat night, I realized how much wrong I was n then suddenly remembered Ananya. I then started getn doubt dat Zoya is only Ananya n one day I found out dat. I was so happy dat I found Ananya. May be I was in love wid her 4m many years," said Asad.

"Its so nice to hear dat u have truly realized ur mistake. I used to hate u for hurting my sister n making her cry thinking how can someone so educated be so orthodox n regressive in dis age. But as u have changed like ur old self, I am happy wid ur n Ananya's marriage. Plz, always make her happy. She really loved you a lot 4m many years. Wen she came in New York, she used to tell us a lot abt u & ur family. She might be strong n bold but she has faced a lots of problems. 2 precious years of her life was spoiled among criminals. Razia aunty n Humeira were wid her after her parents death but they cud hardly do anything since they were also victims. Since she has finally married to d person she loved 4m a long time, I want her to be happy n always smiling," said Zain in an emotional tone.

Asad was amazed to see how much he loves his sister. He is so happy dat Anu lived wid him n his family for 10 years after Razia aunty brought her out 4m d hell.

"Bhaijaan, I & my family love Anu a lot. She is a very sweet n nice girl. We will always keep her happy. I can't believe dat she faced a lots of problems n she lost her parents due to those criminals. They were not just her parents but they were also like my, Ayaan n Najma's parents. They loved us like they loved Anu. After Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan left my ammi, many people blamed n insulted my ammi but they supported my ammi shutting mouth of many people dat its not my ammi's fault dat he had an affair wid another woman n divorced my ammi to marry her. So, they were my parents too. I can't imagine wat Anu must have gone thru after losing them n she also saw her mom die 4m her own eyes. I really want to give all d happiness in d world n see her always smiling," said Asad honestly.

"I am so happy dat u r my little sister's husband," said Zain wid a smile.

"Not just husband but her best friend also," said Asad wid a smile.

"True," said Zain wid a smile, "I will tell everyone abt ur n Anu's marriage. Then we will get u both married again in a grand way in front of all d family members."

"Dats so nice. But I want marriage in Hindi way only. I don't have any problem wid dis. If Jalal in d 16th century did not had any problems wid just a Hindu marriage then who am I in d 21st century to have any problem wid it," said Asad honestly.

Zain was amazed n happy wid wat he said.

"U r really a nice guy for my sister," said Zain wid a smile.

"I am very happy dat u have dat much trust in me," said Asad wid a smile

"Well, we will talk later. Take care. Bye," said Zain wid a smile

"U also take care, bhaijaan. Bye," said Asad wid a smile n hung up.

"So, Anu has told Zain bhaijaan skipping most of d parts like how we actually got married. Well, I will talk to her abt dis on why she lied to him," said Asad, "But I am so happy dat Zain bhaijaan is happy wid our marriage even wen according to Anu we married secretly."

Scene shifts to Ananya. She decides to talk to chhoti mom n Humi. She calls Razia.

"Hello," said Razia who wid only Humeira in her room.

"Chhoti mom, Asad told me everything dat its u & Humi who were d mastermind behind my n Asad's marriage. I was teln Asad dat I forgave him n Ayaan for their act n wants to continue d marriage but I was surprised wen he told me everything," said Ananya.

Razia was shocked dat Asad finally told her everything. She kept her cell on speaker.

"Beta, we were initially angry wid Asad for hurting you a lot but seeing him truly changed they decided to get them married. Wen I & Humeira told him abt our past, he n Ayaan were so disturbed. I saw his love for u in his eyes. We were not happy wid wat u were doing to get back at Asad. U were doing so wrong by planning to marry Imraan who u know is such a cheap guy. Dats why, I & Humeira told Asad to marry u by kidnapping. Asad was not ready at 1st. But its we who made him angry. I wanted to reunite 2 lovers. I wanted u to be safe n marry in Asad's house wid good people like Asad, Dilshad n Najma around u. I cud not imagine u in Imraan's house as we I did not wanted u to suffer anymore," said Razia.

"Baaji, jiju really loves u. Dats why he agreed wid our plan. He did not wanted u to go in dat Imraan's house. He was also hurt wid u wanting to marry Imraan," said Humeira.

"I know dat wat u both did was for my good n for dat u both were in d right place. Still, I did not liked d way I was married but I have no problem now," said Ananya.

"We know dat it was not proper but we did not had any intention to hurt u. Asad n Ayaan were truly concerned for u after we told them abt ur horrible past they were so much disturbed n cud not imagine u marrying Imraan at any cost," said Razia.

"Its okay, chhoti mom. I am not angry wid anyone now. I have even told Asad dat I forgave him n Ayaan but he told me everything dat he knows my past already 4m both of u & its u both who had came wid d idea of our marriage," said Ananya.

"Baaji, its good dat u have decided to continue d marriage," said Humeira.

"I told my bhaiyu abt our marriage but said dat we married cuz we loved each other. I will tell abt kidnapping part later. Bhaiyu has accepted our marriage," said Ananya.

"Its so nice dat Zain bhaijaan has also accepted d marriage," said Humeira.

"I wish u both always remain happy in ur married life," said Razia wid a smile.

"Thanks chhoti mom," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Now, wat u will do?" asked Humeira.

"Propose Asad," replied Ananya, "I was thinking dis 4m a week but wanted a proper time."

"Dats very awesome," said Humeira wid a smile.

"Well, we will talk later. I want to do a lots of things now," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Okay beta, take care," said Razia wid a smile n hung up.

Ananya starts packing her things & various things needed for her plan in one bag n Asad's things in another bag. She got dressed into a simple white t-shirt n black capris. She went to d dressing table n removed a box 4m d drawer. She opened d box n saw d mangalsutra which Asad made her wear during their wedding. For d 1st time, she lukd at it clearly wid so much attention. It was so trendy wid such beautiful designs. Luks like Asad tuk some time in choosing dis mangalsutra for her. She smiled n then kissed d mangalsutra. She then kept it back in d box. She then kept d mangalsutra box n some other things in d bag in which she packed her things along wid d things needed for her plan for d evening.

She called at d farmhouse which Asad had made 6 months ago where they all visited sumtyms. A male servant picked d landline. She told him dat he n other servants sud clean d house as its very necessary n also tells him various food items they sud bring in d house very soon. Ananya told him not to say abt dis to anyone. D servant agrees wid everything.

Ananya calls a servant n tells him to d things in her car. Ananya then comes out carrying just a purse. Dilshad n Najma who were in d hall were wondering where she is going.

"Anu, where r u going wid so much things?" asked Dilshad.

"Ammi, I have some surprise for Asad. No one sud tell him abt dis. We will spend d night in our farmhouse n return 2mrw morning," replied Ananya wid a smile.

Dilshad n Najma smiled at her reply.

"Wat? R u planning sumthn romantic?" asked Najma excitedly.

"Yaa but before dat I need to propose him," replied Ananya wid a smile, "U both knew abt d real plan of our marriage as Asad told both of u. I was planning to propose Asad 4m a week but I decided to make it much more  special than I had planned wen Asad told 2day abt our real wedding plan after I told him dat I forgave him n Ayaan for their act on our wedding."

"All d best, beta," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"Thank u, ammi," said Ananya wid a smile.

She hugged Dilshad n Najma before leaving d house. She sat in her car n drove off. She stopped at a shop n brought a black suit for Asad. She then drove to his office n went inside wid d suit wrapped in a gift box. She told d peon to give it to Asad. Ananya then went to some shop n brought many decorative things 4m there.

Asad receives a parcel in his cabin by d peon. D parcel was sent by his Anu. He opened d parcel n found a black suit in it wid a note inside it. He read d note:

To my Langoor,

How do u liked my gift? Wear dis n come to d farmhouse in d evening at 7. One more thing, eat only little food 2day but eat sumthn healthy only so dat u don't feel weak. Why I am teln u to eat less u will know later. Tk cr. Cya in d evening :) .

-Ur Chudail

Asad smiled at d gift n reading d note. He is surprised as to why she sent him a gift n told him to come to d farmhouse in dat. He is also surprised dat why she told him to eat less.

Scene shifts to Ananya reaching d farmhouse. She told d servants to remove her luggage 4m d car. After dat she called d driver of Dilshad's car on her cell. She told a maid to make tea for her. D maid agreed. D maid came wid her tea after some time. Ananya sipped her tea while waiting for d driver. D driver came after some time.

"Driver, take my car home," said Ananya.

"Okay mam," said d driver.

D driver went.

"Have u all cleaned d house n brought d things I asked?" asked Ananya to d servants.

"Yes mam," replied d servants.

"Well, u all can go. I m giving u all leave for 2day till 2mrw morning," said Ananya.

D servant nodded their heads in agreement.

"Now, I can start my work," said Ananya in mind.

After d servants went, Ananya started decorating d poolside wid balloons, beautiful curtains n other decorative things. She wanted to use flowers for decoration in d evening so dat they does not wither. After she was done wid decorating d poolside, she went to d kitchen. She started cutting vegetables. After cutting them, she kept it aside. She then tuk out bonelss chickens n marinated them to make kababs. She kept d marinated chicken in d fridge. She then cleaned d kitchen n went in her n Asad's room to rest for 4 hours. She put d alarm to ring after 4 hours so dat she gets up n then do d other works.

After she got up, she started cooking several things like veg salad, butter nan, rotis, paneer tikka masala, aloo-tamatar sabji, dal, rice, chicken kababs, kheer, chocolate cake, chicken biryani n butter chicken. She had even arranged for choco-vanilla ice-cream which she had already told d servants to bring along wid other things. She then then soft-drinks of blue lagoon n green lemon iced tea. She kept d drinks n cake in d fridge. She then kept all d cooked dishes properly covered n went at d poolside.

She added flowers to d decoration which she had planned to do later. She then set d table wid 2 chairs n decorated them beautifully. She went to d bedroom wen she was done.

In d bedroom, she changed d bedsheets n pillow covers. She then started decorating d room wid flowers, aromatic candles n perfumes. She decorated d bed wid beautiful curtains, flowers n flower petals. She closed d windows n turned on d AC. She then wore d red saree wid gold halter-neck blouse which Asad purchased for her wen they went to d mall. She then did her hair n very light make-up. She wore very less jewellery of earrings, a small but beautiful necklace n bangles. She then wore mangalsutra n put a little sindoor in d middle of her hairline. She then put a little red bindi on her forehead. She smiled at her reflection in d mirror as she was ready.

It was 7pm. Asad reaches d farmhouse in d evening wearing d black suit Ananya gifted him. He was to ring d bell but found d door open. He sees a trail of rose petals starting 4m d dorr. He sees a note on d rose petals. He picks up d note n reads it:

Follow d rose petals for ur surprise :)

He is puzzled at 1st n then smiles. He follows d rose petals which leads him to d poolside of their farmhouse. Wat he saw at d poolside amazed him very much. D poolside was decorated wid flowers, balloons, candles n other decorative things. There were also some floating candles in d pool water. There were some food laid on d poolside table.

Among all dat, his Anu was standing smiling at him wearing a red saree wid a gold halter-neck blouse which he chose for her. She was lukn very beautiful in dat.

Asad came before Ananya.

"How u liked my surprise, Ashu?" asked Ananya wid a smile.

Asad was surprised by her calling him Ashu face to face not in her sleep.

"Ashu?" asked Asad shockingly.

"Ashu ur name which I used to call u in our childhood," replied Ananya wid a smile, "U did not told how u liked my surprise."

"Its very beautiful but u r more beautiful than all dis, Anu," replied Asad wid a smile.

"Thank u s much, Ashu," said Anu wid a smile.

"But why all dis suddenly?" asked Asad.

"Woh actually, I was planning 4m a week to propose. I had forgiven u & Ayaan for ur act a week ago but I was waiting for a proper time to propose u. Wen I told in d morning dat I have forgiven u & Ayaan, u surprised me wid teln dat chhoti mom n Humi were d real mastermind behind our marriage. U even told dat u did not agreed at 1st to marry me forcibly but agreed later as u loved me a lot n did not wanted to suffer in any way by marrying dat Imraan d man who even tried to rape me. Then I decided dat I will make my plan for proposing u even more special. Earlier, my plan was only to gift u dis suit n call u for romantic dinner at a hotel but after u told me d truth in d morning I decided to plan everything here in our farmhouse in my way. I was never able to really hate after u forcibly married me but I was angry at u wid d way u married me n for ur past bad behaviour wid me so I tuk time to accept everything. I really loved dat u never forced me to sleep wid u in d same room on d same bed till dadi made us do dat. I really accepted everything fully a week ago. I loved how u were taking care of me wen I was injured. I realized dat u truly love me. Dat day, I hugged & told u dat I want to sleep in ur arms for ur comfort. It was not in d heat of moments due to my sad emotions but I was much aware of dat. It was my way to step forward slowly 2wards our relationship. 4m dat night, I stopped putting pillows between us on our bed. Wen I told u to tie d strings of my saree blouse, it was also an act by me pretending dat I cud not tie them as I wanted to bring u closer to me in dat moment. I did sumthn last night to u wen u were asleep. I sud tell u now. U will be very amazed dat I cud do all dis," said Ananya wid a smile.

Asad was smiling as Ananya was saying everything. He then figured out wat she was saying abt last night. She thinks dat she was asleep but she does not know she was not.

"I know wat u did last night," said Asad wid a mischievous smile.

"Wat I did?" asked Ananya shockingly.

"Confessing to me several things n then showering me wid kisses," replied Asad wid a smile.

"Wat u were awake?" asked Ananya surprised.

"Yes, I was awake n pretending to sleep to hear wat all u were saying n enjoying ur lovely kisses. U told dat u just shown trailer n show movie later," replied Asad wid a smile.

"Well, I will show u the movie after some time," said Ananya wid a smile.

She moved forward n hugged him. He too hugged her back. Happy Mitwa played in d bg as they hugged. Their hug was so much loving, emotional n passionate.

"U know wat, Ashu. Ye sab usually ladke karte hai ladki k liye but our case is different. Since u confessed ur love to me several times n did so much lovely things to make me feel special it was my turn 2day," said Ananya wid a smile as they kept hugging each other.

"I am so lucky to have u, Anu," said Asad wid a smile.

"Even I am so lucky to have u, Ashu," said Ananya wid a smile.

They broke d hug.

"I love u, Ashu," said Ananya wid a smile finally saying those words to him.

"I love u too, Anu," said Asad wid a smile.

"I will show you a part of d movie now," said Ananya wid a smile n crashed her lips on his'.

He was shocked wid her move as she was licking n nibbling his lips. So, dis is a part of her movie after her normal kiss to dis liplock. He started responding to d kiss by licking n nibbling her lips. They held each others while they kissed each other. Asad entered her mouth n tasted d sweet corners relishing her mouth wid pleasure. She responded wid equal passion. They played wid each others tongues while running their hands on each others backs. They poured all their love, emotion n passion in d kiss which is their 1st kiss.

They broke d kiss after some time n stared at each other lovingly.

"Lets have food dat I have only made before it cools," said Ananya wid a smile.

She led him to d table n opened all d covers of d dishes. Asad was amazed to see dat she cooked so much things dat also alone. They sat on d chairs.

"Anu, u made all dis alone. U also did d decorations. R u not tired?" asked Asad wid concern.

Ananya laughed as she replied, "Don't worry, Ashu. Main beech me 4 ghanta alarm lagaakar soyi thi. So, I managed to do everything on my own. It's a matter of only a day na."

Asad smiled impressed wid her reply. Ananya gestured him to start d food. He smiled as he nodded his head. They started eating.

"D food is so delicious," praised Asad.

"Thanks," said Ananya happily.

"Why u lied to Zain bhaijaan dat we married secretly cuz we loved each other? Why u did not told d truth?" asked Asad.

Ananya knew dat he will surely ask dis to her.

"Ashu, I want my family d truth after some time. If I had told him now then he may think u wrong n get angry wid u for forcibly marrying me," replied Ananya.

"But ur bhaijaan is so cool na which I am starting to bcum wid Najma, Nikhat, Nuzhat n Humeira 4m some weeks n was not earlier wid them," said Asad.

"Yaa bhaiyu is cool but he is my brother after all. He can't react cool easily on knowing dat u married me after tying me up. If someone however nice he is did wid dat wid one of ur sisters u wud have been angry at 1st before accepting everything. Same is wid bhaiyu. He was already angry wid u for hurting me n making me cry before. He is now so much happy wid u & even accepted our marriage. We sud tell them after some time," replied Ananya.

"U r right, Anu. Any brother will get angry on knowing how I married u. But we will tell them everything after some time. We can't hide 4m them 4m long," said Asad.

"Yaa, we will tel them after some time," said Ananya.

"Day after 2mrw is Anu's birthday. I was thinking of how to keep a surprise party for her most of d time 2day but Anu had only surprised me wid dis romantic surprise for me. She is really so sweet. I will keep a beautiful surprise party for her," thinks Asad.

"Wat r u thinking, Ashu?" asked Ananya seeing him lost somewhere.

"Nothing Anu," lied Asad.

"Wen u left for office, I remembered our talks of wat we decided dat if we r single till 24 then we will marry each other n we r really married now," said Ananya.

"I am so happy wid dis, Anu. I am so happy dat I did not any other girlfriend & u did not had to participate in Splitsvilla to find some other guy," said Asad wid a laugh.

Ananya also laughed.

"Zain bhaijaan told dat he will get us married again & I told him dat we will marry in only Hindu way as I sud not have any problem wid just a Hindu wedding like Jalal did not had any problem wid dat in d 16thcentury which is 5 centuries ago," said Asad happily.

Ananya smiled happily at wat Asad said.

"I am so happy, Ashu. We will get married again," said Ananya happily.

"Yaa Anu, we will get married again in front of all d family members," said Asad wid a smile.

They continued eating feeding each other in between. They even held each others hand lovingly in between. They were so happy having dis lovely time 2gthr wid each other.

After they finished eating, Asad n Ananya kept all d dishes in d kitchen sink.

"D maid will wash them d next day," said Ananya.

They went back to d poolside.

"Now, u understand na why I told u to eat less in d office," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Yaa, I understood dat wen u showed me so much food," said Asad wid a smile.

"Well, lets dance now," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Okay," said Asad wid a smile.

Ananya then picked up her cell to choose a song for dancing.

Precap:

#Asad n Ananya dances romantically on Aadha Ishq song 4m BBB.

#AsYa were in d bedroom.

"U tuk advantage of a poor n helpless guy last night," teased Asad.

"How can u say dat?" asked Ananya getn annoyed, "Romance cancel, I am going."

As she turned to go, she was pulled by her waist backward by him making her back crash wid his chest. She then felt him moving her hairs over her right shoulder n showering her back wid tender kisses while still holding her by her waist.

"Anu, I was joking," said Asad as he continued kissing her back.

Ananya smiled happily.

A/N: I have split this into 2 parts 19A and 19B as it was becoming long. Next sub-part will be more romantic😊.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update

ZOya's suprise was superb

thanks for the pm
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everybody's pov is beautiful.
Hw cute!zoya plan 2 propose &surprise asad.
Asya rmnce was beautiful.i lk it.
Waiting 4 nxt part.cntinu soon.thnks 4 pm.
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter
Happy that they finally confessed
Loved reading it
Eagerly waiting for the next part ðŸ˜Š