Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I like that Rey family is nice to Taani
And feel for her. They understand Taani is not at fault but their stubborn son is out for blood
Rey telling Taani she has a doll face was cute :)
Wonderful update
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ahaan!
A new concept.. 
Interesting one..
Loved that Taani lied for him, just to meet him..
But sad for what her lie had done to her..
Anyway that's what we call forced marriage!! 
I hate this Rey..
Just 'I-Can-Do-Anything-To-Hurt-Someone' he is..
He even hunted Taani to no extent.. 
I am confused!! 
What is trying to do!?
On one side he said he loves her and other side he is breaking her promises!! 
Urghh!!!
Confusion hi confusion.. 
I liked the last part..
It was so cute..
But what he said at the end spoiled my mood!!
😔
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
superb concept 
sorry for late comment
its different from first season and its awesome 
rey married taani 
taani is so innocent 
happy that rey's family understand taani's state

Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update
Loved it
Beautifully written
Update soon :)
NSKay thumbnail
Superb update
Just loved it 
Waiting for more
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 3

"How could he cancel the wedding at last moment? How dare he?" Gautan Shekhawat shouted over the phone after he heard Ranvijay telling him, Rey won't marry Kria from the other side of call. He looked at Kria, who was silently weeping in her mother's arms. Guests has already left when Groom and his family didn't turned up at altar.

"I'm coming there, I need some answers from him." Gautam told him before he cut the call. And turned toward his wife and daughter, who were tears.

"Smriti-Kria, Get up. We are going to Singhania house." Gautam told them, And left his daughter's room.

"Maa, Why he did this to me? I love him, how could he deny to marry me?" Kria asked her mother, crying bitterly. Smriti hugged her daughter and consoling her, patting her back.

"Everything will be fine, we are going there. We will talk to Rey." Smriti whispered in her, in all this drama none had noticed, Taani is absent from house. 

She stepped out of the washroom, wearing nothing but his white shirt that covered her body till her mid thigh. She tried pulling it down but failed, hesitate and nervous, she moved toward the bed. The sound of her anklets caught his attention. Rey turned around, cold breeze caressing his face when his gaze fall over her tiny figure coming toward him. He forgot to blink, seeing her. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her waist long hair flying in air, it made her look eternal. 

"Come here." Rey commanded her, she walked and stopped before him, maintaining some distance from him which wasn't approved by him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, crushing her softness in his arms.

"Ready to celebrate our wedding night?" Rey whispered in her ear. Shiver ran down her spine at the mention of wedding night. Rey scooped her in his arms and placed her on bed, in middle.  He crawled on bed and sat before her.

"Wedding night?" Taani stuttered nervously. Rey smirked at her, he placed his hand on her leg, taani shivered at his touch while staring at him with eyes. His eyes never left hears as his hand moved up on his bare leg, her skin was soft like  silk, had him wanting to feel them under his palm. 

"I know you are innocent but didn't knew you were this innocent that, you don't even the meaning of wedding night. Should i explain it to you?" Rey smirked at her as those words left his mouth. Rey was rubbing her leg, making her more nervous. Butterflies were dancing around in her belly, it was first time she is so close to any male.

"What are you doing?" Taani questioned him, she tried pulling her leg from his grip but he tighten his grip on her knee and nodded in no.

"You can't deny me my husbandly rights." Rey told her, His hand reach her thigh, his soft caress over her skin was melting her, she looked into his eyes, the intensity they held, shook her. 

"You are not my husband." Taani mumbled quietly. Rey let out a chuckle, and stare at her with unreadable eyes. 

"Well, My dear wifey. This mangalsutra and sindoor is proof that, You belong to me. You can never deny that, deep down you have accepted me as your husband." Rey told her, His hand was caressing her thigh making it impossible for her to listen what he was saying. As much as she hates to admit, she knew his touch effects her. 

"Don't forget, You forced me in this relation." Taani reminded him, Rey raised his one brow at her questioningly. He gripped her thigh and pulled her down, she lay on her back on bed as he hovered over her body.

"If, I had asked you sweetly, would you have agreed to marry me?" Rey asked her, gazing down at her.  He lifted his hand up and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Taani shivered slightly and look at him innocently.

"You & sweetly asked me for marriage? why? You just wanted revenge na?" Taani asked him with fierceness that she was surprised, from where this confidence come to take a stand infront of devil itself.

"There are things you are not aware of so, don't speak rubbish. If, I was after revenge then, I wouldn't have been treating so nicely." Rey snapped at her angrily. Taani flinched away, in fear. 

"Then, Tell me everything. Why are you hiding things from me?" Taani questioned him. He gripped her arms tightly, she winced in pain when his hold become painful. Rey pressed her body under his, his eyes blood shot red.

"Rey, You are hurting me." Taani whispered, her eyes were moist. Rey closed his eyes and calmed himself and loosen his grip on her arms. He got up from her and sat on bed, facing her. Taani got up & sat on bed and adjusted the shirt she was wearing, covering her tighs.

"Will you stop asking this stupid question? I married you and I don't have any plans of taking revenge through you. So stop accusing me for that." Rey snapped at her, anger visible in his voice.

"Then, why don't you give me real answer." Taani mumble, sadly. She couldn't get the rid of guilt, her heart ridden heart wasn't letting her take a breath of peace. She felt, she had betrayed her sister. The same sister who love her with her whole heart.

"Listen taani, I'm your husband now. All other things does not matter to me, And i expect you to not to ask me the same question again n again. Just remember one thing. YOU  ARE  MY  WIFE  NOW." Rey told her, holding her cheeks in firm grip he made her look at him, straight into his eyes.

He leaned and kissed her near her lips, she clutched the bed sheet in her fist tightly. He confused her, why he married her if he didn't wanted to take revenge?  She could understand he didn't want to married Kria after he got to know she is pregnant with someone else's child but then, why he married her instead? What he will gain from this marriage? There were so many questions running in her mind but nobody could answer them expect him but he also chose to keep mum over this.

"You are so f**king beautiful Mrs. Doll-Face." Rey mumbled, caressing her cheekbone with back of his hand. 

"Will you stop using that F word. And don't call me doll face." Taani told him, jerking his hand away from her. Rey chuckled and stare at her with amusement written over his face.

"Sorry, Not the one who gargle with dettol every morning, like you. Mrs. Doll face." Rey replied, smirking down at her. Taani frown at him, she knew he was teasing her intentionally.

"Stop calling me doll face. I'm not a doll face." Taani answered him, with fierceness in her voice.

"Awe. But you are a doll face to me. See this, cute round face, with perfect tiny nose and big-big round eyes, filled with innocence." Rey answered her, tracing her cheeks with his fingers. She closed her eyes and gulped down the lump formed in her throat. Their faces were inches apart. He glance at her face, she was looking angelic. He leaned as his gaze fall over her lips, those rosy lips were inviting him to taste them and with the intentions of that only, He bridged the gap between their lips, his lips brushed against her slightly.

He was about to capture her lips in his when someone knocked on the door. Taani was brought back into the reality and realized what was happening. With conscious mind she pushed him away and didn't dared at looked at him, was staring at ground.

His eyes filled with anger at her rejection, closing his eyes he calmed himself and walked toward the door, to see who is at door. He opened the door and found purvi there, with a saree in her hands.

"Her family is downstairs, to meet you. And Maa had sent this saree for her, ready ho kar neeche aa jao." Purvi told him, she handed him the Saree and left from there. Rey smirked evily, thinking about his in-laws. He closed the door and walked toward bed, where she was sitting quietly.

"Your parents are here, Wear this saree and come downstairs." Rey told her in commanding tone before he left the room, closing the door after him. 

"Lets go and meet sasurji & sasuma." Rey thought to himself, a devilish smile plastered on his face as he descended down the stairs.

Please do leave your feedback. Hit like & Do comment.
princess_tara thumbnail
It was superb Yar👏
Taani is so cute and innocent😳
and Rey is total besharam🤣
Awe TaaRey cute moments
Rey Behaving weirdly 😕 
He was so angry when Taani said He married her to take revenge 😕
but if he didnt married her for that reason then what was the actual reason 
suspense i like it😉
He was teasing her that was cute
she actually has cute doll face i so agree with Rey😆
Taani's Parents are here there is lot of drama going to happen
waiting for that
update next part asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Love taarey
Taani so cute
Rey is so naughty😉
Loving rey's naughtiness😳
Taani's parents are here
Waiting for their reaction on TaaRey's wedding
Update soon
Thanks for PM😊
Edited by Pearl_TR - 8 years ago
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres

Ye Rey ke dimag mein chal kya raha hai????
poor taani
hope sab usse mU na karein
love Taarey scene
rey ka taani ko tease karna
lil taarey romance,hayee 
is he already in love with taani???
plzzz updt ASAP
Edited by Priyanka.saha - 8 years ago
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sprb yr