Posted: 8 years ago
This shows progress coz dude very well is aware that her being upset is nowhere related to him leaving for Paris. He just knows that what other reasons could affect her so much sat she would cry and him being her solace is so comforting to read. Dat one tight hug when u r in distress is so relaxing and they have come a long way, this is how it's in real life unlike what they show in soaps that the girl simply acts as if she was the part of the family since birth...

Dude even teases her in such a vulnerable state that II is in and he very well knows he can handle.
When II says that father n son are alike be obviously related it with the scandal but he relaxed when she stated the obvious similarities that exist btwn a father son duo which says that he is no more irritated or disturbed at being compared with his dad, which is again progress 😊

Congrats nisha in advance I only have good wishes and lots of love which is nothing in comparison to what you have given me ❀️

Get well soon fellow lawyer 😳
"Do u want to slow down?" he asked softly

she looked at him fearfully... afraid to trust her instinct which coaxed her to trust him

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Asma! Long time. How are you?
When the tears of your loved one spill out through her/his eyes...they are the droplets on your heart the end up wetting it beyond imagination.
thats how the balcony being wet and the II'slegs wetting dude's feet seemed like to me!!
over imaginative as usual.

but her wet legs spilled water droplets on his and then it wet his legs wherever they could.

so II CRIES her heart out in the open...and then dude stands like a blanket hiding her in his warmth and protecting her from the devil unknown to him.

loved the sudden change of anger to concern when she asks him not to judge her.

so dude now knows...dad and him are the same!!! well done II
DUDE - it will pain hit you in the gut and make u irritated...but you will accept it slowly...it will spread inside you!!!

and now i wait for her to speak up...tell him about ritu...but she perhaps wont!

brilliant πŸ‘
there is so much more i can write...but some things are to cherish within πŸ˜³
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
I m happy dancing for you Nisha...glad the interview went well
Preeti thanks for the PM...some things are irresistible arnt they 
Putti thanks for the update notification πŸ˜‰

SoSy mein II ke Zid ka aur SoSy ke duniya mein mere zid ka koi anjam nahi hota...we endup giving up on the zid I suppose..too nad for us!!

I terribly miss ashu aj 

Dristi and Putti you guys must meet nouf or somebody like her!! And I want to see you u ppl back in action 
Originally posted by KjoinlovewithKP

This shows progress coz dude very well is aware that her being upset is nowhere related to him leaving for Paris. He just knows that what other reasons could affect her so much sat she would cry and him being her solace is so comforting to read. Dat one tight hug when u r in distress is so relaxing and they have come a long way, this is how it's in real life unlike what they show in soaps that the girl simply acts as if she was the part of the family since birth...

Dude even teases her in such a vulnerable state that II is in and he very well knows he can handle.
When II says that father n son are alike be obviously related it with the scandal but he relaxed when she stated the obvious similarities that exist btwn a father son duo which says that he is no more irritated or disturbed at being compared with his dad, which is again progress 😊

Congrats nisha in advance I only have good wishes and lots of love which is nothing in comparison to what you have given me ❀️

Get well soon fellow lawyer 😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘
I had the same thought in my mind.. It is such scary..
Can't see II crying like this😭😭
Feeling very bad for her..
Originally posted by EnVee

Asma! Long time. How are you?

Great.  Have had busy and emotionally demanding weeks now..
btw.my hubs and I watched this awesome documentary..and i thought of you, Nisha, anu and all my sosy gang.

catch this girls if you can...please find the link below to the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVra9DN30e0
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
"Will u go with me tomorrow to Bhatinda?" she asked wearily
"For a couple days" he nodded

She leaned back and sighed, letting the water from her toes spray his feet

And their Punjab trip continues..
Amrtisar to Bhatinda😊
Originally posted by blue5sky

Great.  Have had busy and emotionally demanding weeks now..
btw.my hubs and I watched this awesome documentary..and i thought of you, Nisha, anu and all my sosy gang.

catch this girls if you can...please find the link below to the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVra9DN30e0

What more can be a deadly combination than an Arab and an Israeli. Seems very interesting. Thanks for sharing.