Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-
Omg this turned out as a fab story.. 👏
So ansh is arjun's son ... cool.
Aww neil is such a sweetheart ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-
Omg this turned out as a fab story.. 👏
So ansh is arjun's son ... cool.
Aww neil is such a sweetheart ❤️
Originally posted by: angelpureness
You r welcome... For you I shall bring in several jealous moments and take my sweet time in Arjun finding out about NeSam 😆
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ
Oh yes yes yes!!!😆Can I do a dance plz?
I really want Arjun to be hurt for wat he did to her!😡😡😡Neil is so sweet!😳
Nd dere is a kid!How cute is dt?!!😛Loved da updt and eagerly waiting for more!*GREEDY ME!*😈
I wud love seeing a sweet Nandu..I love Shilpa!❤️
I am loving the way u r turning the story. Neil gave another reason to love him. Arjun gonna be hell jealous seeing Radikha with Neil. You are a terrific writer