~~ Biggest Reason of Karna's Misfortune~~

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
SidT to his creatives- Tell Me who was responsible for Karna's misfortunes..

Creatives argued among themselves - Some said it was Karna himself...Some said it was Kunti ...Some said it was his wrong friendship with Dury... Some said it was Guru Parshuram's curse...and Some also laid it upon society

SidT -Errm... All this doesnt sound exciting..  We need some filmy twist to the tale...
Come on guys... Watch these 80s movies and suggest me something...

One crew member was hearing all this conversation ..He jumped into the conversation saying ...

I have a brilliant IDEA...

SidT said Shoot...

Crew Member- Why not lay blame on his mother.. Errm I mean step mother... A Step son who has been tortured in childhood by Step mother's wicked ways... ultimately broke his heart and decided to take some wrong decisions ..Only coz of that wicked mother..That wicked mother had forced his real mother long back to abandon him when he was just born... this wicked mother intentionally made everyone ridicule him in Rangbhoomi ..

Sid T interrupts- But how is she responsible for Rangbhoomi's insult..

Errm never mind... you continue... I am liking it...

Crew Member- Sir so I was saying Radha Ma will be responsible for his wrong decisions that he took being on dury's side... and finally it was Radha Ma's curse by which he will forget every learning in battlefield and eventually die...

SidT' with tears in his eyes...
*Clapping hard*

Wow... This is Blockbuster... Lets Do it...😎

Author's Note- Well I have heard innumerable reasons for Karna's downfall but never heard it to be Radha ma...

Ab Kya Bolun..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant topic Riti...When will this maligning of great characters stop? 😭
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Brilliant topic Riti...When will this maligning of great characters stop? 😭

Thanks dear
😭 This is just beginning ..
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can we all write a letter to Siddharth Tewary telling him how we feel of his immense creativity? 😆
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

Can we all write a letter to Siddharth Tewary telling him how we feel of his immense creativity? 😆

save paper, spam his twitter 😊 Oh I don't think he has a twitter

BTW 🤣 riti. 
Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail
It's a good thing neither Karna nor Vyasa has any legal heirs left. Or SidT would be having no time to get out of courts. 😆
But seriously, this show is a complete mockery of Karna's greatness. 😭
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Riti

You've honed your sarcasm to a 'T' 👏  One that I'm proud of 😆

This thought struck me as well.  In the other topic, people were discussing whether showing a Karna-Draupadi love angle is demeaning to Draupadi.  Well, how is this depiction of Kunti (and Pandu's) relationship w/ Karna not demeaning to Karna?

After all, if such a moment had really occurred, wouldn't Kunti have fessed to this Pandu her secret?  In which case, Karna would have been accepted into the family b4 Yudhi was even born, and it would have been the 6 Pandavas against the 100 Kauravas.

The way it stands now, Karna will look like an ingrate, as opposed to someone bound by debt, while supporting Duryodhan.  I mean - Pandu & Kunti shower him w/ love, and he repays them by fighting a war against their sons and killing one of their grandsons.

I have a better suggestion.  Since they have gone so far, why don't they just show Karna becoming chummy w/ the Pandavas, and ultimately joining them in the war against the Kauravas?

How will that be any worse than what they're showing here?

P.S.  And I won't even start going into the defamation of Bheeshma.  But Karna's Tauji would have made an ideal Shakuni 😆
riti4u thumbnail
@vrish - I just mentioned missing ur expert views somewhere...well my other topic of SidT KaKu prem has become citations discussion thread.. Dont really know how n someone commented on kunti being faultless in most cases reminded me of you...
About the show..what can I say ..if it can make me funny then surely its Kamedy at its best. I agree with you..don't know whether makers thought this long enough to devise this track.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Riti

You've honed your sarcasm to a 'T' 👏  One that I'm proud of 😆

This thought struck me as well.  In the other topic, people were discussing whether showing a Karna-Draupadi love angle is demeaning to Draupadi.  Well, how is this depiction of Kunti (and Pandu's) relationship w/ Karna not demeaning to Karna?

After all, if such a moment had really occurred, wouldn't Kunti have fessed to this Pandu her secret?  In which case, Karna would have been accepted into the family b4 Yudhi was even born, and it would have been the 6 Pandavas against the 100 Kauravas.

The way it stands now, Karna will look like an ingrate, as opposed to someone bound by debt, while supporting Duryodhan.  I mean - Pandu & Kunti shower him w/ love, and he repays them by fighting a war against their sons and killing one of their grandsons.

I have a better suggestion.  Since they have gone so far, why don't they just show Karna becoming chummy w/ the Pandavas, and ultimately joining them in the war against the Kauravas?

How will that be any worse than what they're showing here?

P.S.  And I won't even start going into the defamation of Bheeshma.  But Karna's Tauji would have made an ideal Shakuni 😆

OMG it's Vrish! Pranipath Vrish 😆😆
cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its crazy, the reason Karna was so loyal to his foster family and Duryodhan is that they loved him unconditionally.
Making Pandu and Kunti love him more than Radha is stupid and taking away essence of the character of Karna.
why would Karna fight the war or would be against Pandavas if Kunti  and Pandu would love and teach him.
This makes Karna ungrateful and real stupid, There's a difference between making him a tragic character and making him look like a fool and a cry baby.
Karna was many things but not a sob hero and a cry baby.