Originally posted by: ll_megha_ll
Wow dear...
It's awesome and wonderful creation...Just loved it...Beautiful...Do continue soon...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ll_megha_ll
Wow dear...
It's awesome and wonderful creation...Just loved it...Beautiful...Do continue soon...
Originally posted by: Myrah_Sarah
Loved the soty one !
Originally posted by: -Angel.Candy-
Lovely creations rhea !!!!
Keep it up !!!
Thanx for pm :)
Originally posted by: -She-loSarun
They are beautiful

Hiatus 🤓
Okay,seems like I update quite often nowadays.
My Hols are gonna end,and so I am not gonna update for a few days/months now.
Do comment,cos i've been making this siggys,and this takes a LOT of time (:
I hope you can appreciate my hardwork
There is also a tut i made on how to make a banner without photoshop do view:Tut
Plus,check out the first page,i've edited it,and now i suppose i won't be touching that post.
There is a new banner and its the final one 😆
Shop is closed for requests and suggestions XD
*













Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
232