Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kth madness led to if searching online at that t
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

Question for all!
How do u got to know about IF as a site and what made u join it?
Ignore mat krna.. Sab answer krna ๐Ÿ˜›

when i  started watching this serial called qubool hai my second serial after bade ache my friend said u wil get spoilers ๐Ÿ˜†
but this is the longest i have been
i loose interest in 5 months of a serial
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Breakfast & Breakups

"They dont help, they dont care, they are not bothered, its been proven no? Why are u trying to insult me now?" Appa exploded (why couldnt his brother visit)

"Then dont complain... neengalum naanum daan pannanum nu mudivu aayachu (only u and I have to do this) so please dont act like u only heard it today" Amma said sternly

"I am making 4 trips a day to the hospital, enna pathi kavalaye illeya? (dont u care about me?)

"U KNOW the nurse is there, the doctors are there, why are u running in this heat?" Amma spat back

"WHO will care for him? Its not like I am like my brother" Appa sulked

"Our daughters are a million times better than his sons" Amma hissed

Appa sat down wearily "Fan a podu" (turn on the fan) he ordered
Akka did...

"What are u doing wandering? Shudnt u rest?" he demanded

"Shravu... go get the cocnut water Appa bought" she instructe dher son, sitting down by Mr Iyer

"amma can I have Fanta?" he jumped

"No... poda!!! Uve had three things since morning, a pepsi, mango shake and chocobar... ghatothgajan"

"VANDU Dont say that about the child" Amma yelled from the kitchen

"Selvi... enna panradu teriyale" (Amma broke down, I dont know what to do)

"Nee azhaade taayi" Selvi cried too (Dont cry my love)

"Adu pidivadama Punjabi paiyana pannittu poyiduchu, ivaluku 1000 prachanai, idula, avar anna"
(my youngest married a Punjabi because of her stubborness, this one is having a difficult pregnancy, and now my BIL)

"Aiya paavam taayi" (I feel bad for ur husband)

"what can I do... thats the writing he bears on his forehead" (fate) (amma gesticulated, crying harder)

"Hmmm... nimmadi... eppo varumo" (when will we get peace)

The women went about doing their work in the burning hot kitchen

Akka turned the AC on in the living room, it sputtered, halted and roared

"shravu inga vaa da, AC odradu" she yelled (she invited her son to the living room)

Amma handed the kid his Fanta, he sat by his Thatha sipping, as he played video games

Akka walked slowly towards the kitchen, Amma give me the beans I will chop it up"

"U go SIT and relax, u do enough in Munirka. Podi!!" amma ordered

"selvi ma, tea kudikarengla?" (will u have chai? ) Akka asked

Selvi smiled, and nodded...

"Give her upma also... Appa was so angry in the morning, he never ate breakfast, now I am afraid to ask if he ate at the hospital"

"Give it to him" (selvi pointed in Tamil)

"No... selvi, its almost lunch time... I have to make... too many Madurai and Tanjore calls ma" Amma responded in Tamil

Akka served for her and made chai for the three of them

amma took the veggies to the dining table
"Did u speak with Ishita?" she asked Appa

"HOW can I? uve asked me not to call her" Apa sulked like II was his 8th standard friend

Amma smiled

"Umm... ya... let her enjoy" she nodded

"Hes enjoying all the time... like a bachelor" Appa pointed

"Hes working too, he owns a company" Amma said

"Ya ya... sure... very busy man... he goes hiking and trekking" Appa said nastily

"HOW DO U know?" Amma asked startled

"Why? If u dont tell me I wont know? I am his FATHER IN LAW, Mr Ranjan emails or texts daily" Appa said grudingly

"Do YOU?" amma asked

appa squirmed...

"U are the bride's father, u dont have the courtesy" Amma slammed him

"My daughter is educated and employed its not andha kaalam (olden days)" Appa pointed

"I was educated and employed too did ur father call my Appa?" Amma wanted to argue unreasonably

"U shud have asked him, why are u telling me now?" Appa shot back

"I am just saying they are all good people, dont let the different culture cloud your eyes" Amma begged

akka brought her chai, set Amma's on the dining table and sat down by Appa

"Its so hot now ida edukku kudikare?" (why are u drinking chai?)

"I dont like cold drinks pa" she giggled

"What are u two fighting about now? Which stage are u on?" she asked gamely

"Amma wants me to fall at Mr Ranjan's feet"

"APDI SONNENA NAAN?" (Did I say that?)

"Call him no" Vandu requested

"Umm... ya... let my brother return first" Appa threw a counter

"He went yesterday, u havent called once since Feb" Amma mocked

"I will just GET UP AND GO" he hissed at Amma,

"Ammmaaa summa iru ma" Vandu yelled (can u please keep quiet)

APPA RETURNED LIKE TERMINATOR or BATMAN RETURNS๐Ÿคฃ  "Just so u know I HAVENT HAD A BITE SINCE MORNING" he said accusingly to Amma๐Ÿ˜ก

"Sorry I made Upma, perisa veemba ponel, u shud have eaten at the hospital no?" (u left so haughtily)"Its gone now๐Ÿ˜†

"Why?... did u feed it to Mr Ranjan?" Appa asked๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Amma gave him a REALLY? look๐Ÿ˜ก not amused at all

Akka rolled on the sofa... literally rolled on the sofa... gasping for breath... roaring with laughter at Appa's jealousy๐Ÿคฃ

Appa tried his best to keep a straight face and disappeared๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Akka was groaning, as her belly muscles ached...

"She(II) has a shot at a good life" Amma began to cry "His family didnt want u girls to do well, despite us taking care of his brother" Amma accused

"ayyyo tiruppi adey kadaiya? (the same story)

"Raise ur kids embedded in negativity and pessimism of Ambala Anna's family then u will know" Amma warned

"amma I understand... hes upset too no? Periappa is sick" Vandu begged

"I am only asking him to be nice to our samdhi" Amma argued

"Hes a good man I agree... he lives alone... like a rishi... paavam... nobody cares,
yesterday Bala was saying Manya was roaming alone in Saket Mall" Vandu said softly

"Why what happened to that man?"Amma asked

"Dont know... "she didnt see me" he said" Akka muttered, Athim called on the landline so she began talking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do u want to go with me to her Doc's apptt?" Sam asked rocking the lumpy infant...
she had learned to bring her hands together in a slobbery clap of sorts she did that all day long,
She wore  pink frilly shorts and a bikini top like blouse with two triangles with pink sequins on the top
Her hair was tied in a top joora

She was at this point... ALL FAT... if any human could be that way
There was not a speck of muscle or bone on that thing...
"Shes fat" Manya chuckled

"U sound like R&B" sam giggled

"But cute... how we women hate fat when we turn two digits in age" Manya said

"Many things we do as kids hope those were OK as adults" Sam said philosophically

"Ya show me ur private parts I will show u mine game?" she asked cynically equating it to Ranjan's scandal

"LET IT GO... it has nothing to do with ur break up" Sam warned

"The fact that I know Vik is because of the scandal" Manya said

"No... its not... u were married to an ass hole... Ma insisted U THINK abt it... but u were in love.. DAD STOOD BY YOU yaad hai?" Sam asked

Manya hung her head in shame

"Ab utho, JAO GO GET UR CLOTHES from Malcha Marg, or take a shower and see me at Basant Lok at 1 PM"

"Why cant I stay here?"

"DAD ki soch" Sam said bitingly

"Hes there no?" Manya mumbled

"NO he moved out..." Sam was angry now.. "He took his things and went to a hotel, so go back home and take a shower and meet me"

"what if he comes back?"

"Dad ne chaar guards lagaye hain gate par... and BTW I BET u are already texting him with make up sex poses" Sam sniggered

"Shut up" Manya said a guilty flush covering her face

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

As if jaladosham illena you aren't a thoonga moonji๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ille...
I no Thoonga munji ๐Ÿ˜ญ
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jhanda ghad ke...ghar hai bahiii...own house..address issued!!

๐Ÿคฃ
I started reading SoSy when it was in 9th ... i started before also.. but kuch smjh nahi aya tha ๐Ÿ˜• Sam muje RnB ki gf lagi thi.. the way she was interrogating him on airport ๐Ÿ˜† And Amma ko bhi temple ke bahar first meeting me yahi laga tha ๐Ÿ˜›

Even i traveled here from a fb page ๐Ÿ˜›

IPKND i hvnt watched but it was and is quite famous
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

you remind me of me when i was young ayoo i am only 25 but still ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but truly tum log sub bahoot multi talented ho i pray and pray and pray like good health that u continue doing what u like..
and vidya very cool about paramed..aunty bulaya ๐Ÿ˜† i get a jhatka at my age with a 12 year old so its ok.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u look wiser da ..
mainu Ranjan update chaida abhi ,

Haan yaar aunty bulaya... ๐Ÿ˜ญ but koi na ... by the way ek laath bhi markar gayi thi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ranjan aur Minion picture mein hi nahi hain kya?
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

when i started watching this serial called qubool hai my second serial after bade ache my friend said u wil get spoilers ๐Ÿ˜†
but this is the longest i have been
i loose interest in 5 months of a serial

Qubool hai was superbb in starting.. when zoya used to say what wrong with u mr khan ... KSG as Asad was admiring. although i didnt like him..
they hv made a khichdi of qubool hai..
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

you remind me of me when i was young ayoo i am only 25 but still ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but truly tum log sub bahoot multi talented ho i pray and pray and pray like good health that u continue doing what u like..
and vidya very cool about paramed..aunty bulaya ๐Ÿ˜† i get a jhatka at my age with a 12 year old so its ok.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u look wiser da ..
mainu Ranjan update chaida abhi ,

so sweet anu...thankyou so much for wishing for our good health
May u and every other SoSy family member have the bestest life bestest health...all problems vanish and everything be good
Agar life is about good and bad ups and down...may there be lesser downs and more ups...every dark night be followed by a better sunrise... May the fight for every struggle in life seem like worth it..
It meant a lot Anu
Thoda senti hona pada
Thankyou
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 34th Nisha! Hope this thread is the harbinger of hope and happiness not only for the characters in the story but for all the amazing people associated with this story and who enrich thread after thread with their talent, insights and real life experiences. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

Question for all!
How do u got to know about IF as a site and what made u join it?
Ignore mat krna.. Sab answer krna ๐Ÿ˜›

Vibhu I was a big fan of YHM so started visiting IF but as a non member.
My blood was boiled when the husband was dancing with current wife in ex-wife's marriage. So wanted to blast Ekta left and right so became member of IF. But I would have posted some 10 posts for YHM that to for blasting Kekta.
One day I was damn lucky to find SoSY. But was silent reader for long time. After sometime couldn't resist myself๐Ÿ˜‰