Waiting 
princess_tara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
update this story also plz
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter Fifteen

Hearing noises coming from downstairs he woke up with sleepy irritated look on his face, He glanced at the clock, it was just 5 in morning then at his right side on bed, It was empty.

"They are up so early" He thought to himself then realized today is karvachauth they must be up for sargi (Pre-Dawn food). Smiling thinking his wife had kept fast for him Rey got down from bed and went downstairs. In hall all ladies were gathered and having sargi. Rey went and sat beside anjali, opposite to taani, who gave surprised look seeing him up so early.

"Rey aap aaj itni jaldi uth gaye?" Anjali asked him, Rey ran his hand through his hair seeing the teasing looks of his family members.

"Its all because of you guys. You were making such loud noises it disturbed my sleep" Rey defended himself. Rey look at taani and found himself lost in her beauty, she was clad in pink saree looking heavenly beautiful. She was dressed up like a bride..his bride, she is a simple girl and prefer simple look. He don't even remember if except their wedding day she had dressed so much, not even on their first karvachauth. First karvachauth..Urmmn it wasn't something he would want to remember. He still remember his animistic behavior toward her on that day, He didn't broke her fast and went out for party leaving her alone on that special day.

"I know our first karvachauth wasn't something you would want to remember but this one, trust me sweetheart I will make this karvachauth special for you. You will remember this day and cherish it forever" Rey thought to himself with determination.

He look at taani who was looking at him with small smile. He winked at her causing her eyelids to drop in shyness. He couldn't help but smile at her. Its make him feels good seeing his effect on her.

After having their early morning food all the ladies went in their rooms to take some rest. Taani and Rey return back in their room. 

"You are looking beautiful" Rey whispered in her ear as he hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Thank you" She mumbled shyly. Rey made her turn around, still in his arms.

"I have something for you" Rey whispered he took her toward the dressing table and made her stand infront of mirror. She gave him confused look, Rey opened the drawer and took out a small box.

"What it is Rey?" She asked him excitedly. rey chuckled at her child like curious expressions.

"Something i snatched away from you years back, now it is time i give you what is rightfully yours" Rey said, she stare at him as he took her mangalsutra from box, the same mangalsutra he snatched away from her when he threw her out of his house.

"Rey" She whispered in heavy emotional voice, their eyes were shining with tears but they were tears of  pain, they were tears of happiness. After crossing so many hurdles they are again back together.

"I know my one sorry can never heal your wounds, how much i try i could never erase those hurtful memories but i will try, everyday i will you make you and kids happy, i will try to replace those hurtful memories with beautiful happy moment we will live together" Rey said to her, he made her wear the holy thread with all his love, a lone tear escaped from her eye. Last time when he made her wear mangalsutra his eyes were showing hate but now, they were showing love, respect which made her smile through her tears.

"You have no idea what you have gave me today. Thank you Rey" She turned and embrace him tightly. In true sense today he again accepted her, he made her wear symbol of their togetherness which is important in any women's life and taani is no different. 

"I love you Taani" Rey tighten the hug, understanding her emotion she was going through.

"Rey can i ask you something?" Taani asked breaking the hug, Rey gave her small nod telling her to continue.

"You had this mangalsutra with you. You never threw it away after i left? Why?" She asked him innocently yet her eyes showed she was curious to know, When he throw her out then why he kept mangalsutra with him? 

"Don't know. I couldn't throw away anything related to you, I still have all your stuff you left here. I didn't felt right throwing them away" Rey replied her truthfully. It was true he hated her back then but even when he couldn't muster courage to threw this mangalsutra and stuff out of his room.

"Mumma" They both look at the entrance where their two cutie-pies were standing in half sleepy mode, they both were rubbing their eyes. Taani and Rey walked toward them, taani picked aryan in her arms and Rey took aarushi in his embrace.

"My babies woke up so early huh?" Rey asked them, he kissed aarushi's forehead and made her sit on their bed, taani did the same.

"Mumma we don't have school today" Aryaan said to her, Taani nodded and smiled knowing they want something.

"So you both want to go somewhere?" Rey asked them, both the kids look at him with pure delight look on their faces.

"Park" They both said together, taani smiled knowing how much her kids love going to park and play there with other kids.

"Okay I'll take you both but first sleep for some more time" Rey told them, they both nodded and laid down on bed Rey laid beside them. While they sleep for some more time Taani went downstairs to help khushi in preparation of small get to gather of karvchauth anjali had arranged, some neighborhood women and relatives would be coming for it in afternoon.

In afternoon, Anamika was pacing in her room when sharon entered there.

"Anamika, get ready. We are going to rey's place for karvachauth" Sharon informed her.

"I'm ready Di" Anamika replied, sharon nodded then they both left for Rey's home. On their way, sharon noticed her sister's weird behavior, she looked nervous and quite which was very unusual.

"What happened anamika? Is everything alright?" Sharon asked her, looking concerned for her sister.

"Di every year I kept this fast for rey in hope that one day i would get his love but now..now his ex wife had return back and my chances to be with him had gone. I had lost my love di..I had lost him" Anamika said shedding tears.  

"He was never yours anamika. It was one sided love, since start you knew Rey don't love you yet you kept her hopes high. And you should be happy that he got his family back." Sharon said, tried to make her understand but she didn't knew that her sister is obsessed with rey and won't leave him until she gets him.

"But very soon his so called family will be going away from him then he has to come to me" Anamika thought to herself with evil glint visible in her eyes. But to show her sister how sad she is, she hugged her and started sobbing. Plans of how to make him break her fast today were forming in her evil head.

Soon they reached Singhania mansion. They went inside the mansion, anjali and khushi welcomed them. 

"Di where is Rey?" Impatient anamika asked anjali as they all settled in hall.

"He had gone out with kids" Anjali answered her smiling brightly, unaware of the evil plans forming in anamika's brain.

"And Taani?" Sharon asked her

"She is upstairs in her room" Anjali answered her just then, Simmi, Rinni, Neha and Ashi also came there. They all sat in hall and started chit chatting.

Anamika squealed excitedly when she saw Rey entering the house, both the kids were walking behind him talking to each other in their own child language. 

"Rey" With bright smile she stood up and waved at him excitedly, he saw her for a second then something else catched his attention. Anamika left heart broken and confuse seeing his lost somewhere else. She had specially dressed for him yet he had showed no interest in her. 

Anamika turned around to have a look at what had got his attention that he ignored her. Her jaw clenched as she saw Taani descending down the stairs gracefully, dressed in red colored designer saree

Unconsciously Rey begun to walk toward his beautiful wife, who was dressed to kill him today. He had never seen such pure beauty before and felt blessed to have a life partner like her. 

Taani stare at him as ignoring others her husband walked toward her. Her cheeks heat up realizing all eyes were on them. He stopped a step away from her, still in daze. 

"Beautiful" He compliment as he admired her beauty from close, making her go beetroot red. He lifted his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Khushi clapped and whistle which brought him back into reality, he stare at his wife, who was furiously blushing then back at the ladies who had a cheeky grin on their faces including his friends. He ran his hand through his messy hair.

"You are looking beautiful" Rey whispered, placing a light kiss on her cheek he went upstairs ignoring the hooting of his friends. Kid followed him upstairs leaving taani alone in the crowd of women ready to tease her to death. 

But in all this one person was fuming and there is no guess that its anamika.

"Enjoy sweetheart enjoy because today is going to be last day of your life" Anamika thought to herself, first she would get rid of kids then her. She had planned everything to Rey. 

o0o o0o o0o

Sorry for not updating this one for so long, I had kind a lost inspiration to continue this one.
Hope you all liked the update
Please do comment and tell how it was, I really need it.
And silent readers atleast press the like button.
kauser16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
After a long time but such a good update
_khwaish_ thumbnail
thanx for update dis story superb update i hope anmika taani or kid ko kuch na kare taarey scence nice next update soon plzz.
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg if anamika planning to murder taani n kids??
no plz don't let it happend
nice update
egarly waiting for nxt update
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waw nice update
love taarey
hate that anamika
update soon
thanx for pm
ONLYTAAREY thumbnail