Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nivi - whenever you get time love!! 
Wow... Thats amazing!!! 
You are really gifted girl!! 

Vibhu - I watched it... Nice it is

SR - Yes...one more coming up with BUTTER!!! 
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a masterpiece by u Namz!!!

Ranjan!!!!! oh god... yr it was too emotional to handle!
If i read it without knowing who the ranjan is... i might survive it but now a known old man is fitting into words and it's heart wrenching!

Sahi h!!! Update se rulaao fir spl poems se rulaao...
chahte kya ho!!!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

age isn't a question when we can connect on this beautiful level of interaction... We could easily forget the age gap and be happy about the friends of the similar mindsets we found

I'm glad to know u all and feel really lucky 

🤗 I feel blessed to have chanced upon SoSy!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nivi - whenever you get time love!! 

Wow... Thats amazing!!! 
You are really gifted girl!! 

Vibhu - I watched it... Nice it is

SR - Yes...one more coming up with BUTTER!!! 

YIPEE 🥳
Thanks Captain...🤗
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Just beautiful Nam! 👏
Aankhen namm kar di tune. 

thanks a ton niv
I'm touched by your idea of writing something for dad's collection
I'm dedicating this post to every amazing dasd out there 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Freedom & Punishment
Sunday the 14th..Appa was having a bad day at D II, cutting short his morning pooja, mumbling, ranting, picking fights with Amma.. filled out Periappa's prescription though...
Amma took care of lunch, declined II's invite for lunch at Maurya, when she took Akka's family

Amma dried clothes from the washing mashine

"Yellarum onnume nadakada madiri irukel, avan baatuka kalambi poyiduvan, ival enna aaradu?" Appa vented
U all act like life is normal, he is leaving what happens to my daughter?

"She is fine... they must have a plan" Amma said smugly

Lil does Amma know

"FYI he is leaving tonight, mamanaar text anupichar, that boy couldnt even call me" Appa yelled

"If he calls u will u talk to him?"

"does he talk with ANYBODY?" Appa shot back

"No he is mute, yet Ishita married him" Amma mocked

"No respect, no consideration... no feelings... she RAN after him edo Iyer paiyane olahathula illaada madiri" (like there are no Iyer boys left)" Appa continued

"She only liked him... will u coach ur adult daughter to think a certain way?" Amma challenged

"Vandita ille nambathula?/in our house She married a good Iyer boy? No?" Appa slammed

"sure... in 3 bedroom munirka quarters... with in laws, no electricity sevittu athai... pollaada orpidi (hearing imapired athai, clever co sis in law) maasam 20 tedhi aanale enna
madiri vayatha kalakindu edavadu selavu vandudumo nu" (like me...by 20th of each month living on pins and needles that she shudnt be hit with a big expense)

"So u are happy and approving of the choice Ishita made?" Appa asked startled

Amma bent her head guilty... unable to nod at the obvious pleasure she felt at her youngest daughter's financial freedom

"Tomorrow this boy will say "I suffered losses so go take a loan and we will jointly pay it off, he is going to spend all her PF money" Appa mocked

Ha ha Appa... does R&B's Indian Rupee net worth of Rs.1000 crore mean anything to u?

"He wont, he doesnt even ask for her paycheck" Amma said proudly

"she married him she will lie" Appa said dismissively

"she said he or father in law dont ask for money" Amma said

Appa grunted

"they own a Maruti dealership" Amma said

"Yes his brother Harish is there everywhere.. annikki Srinivasan took his car to Gurgaon workshop he said Harish Bhalla is the boss" Appa said gleefully

"whatever it may be... but her husband doesnt take her money"

"Ofcourse he wont... wait until he  needs it" Appa mumbled

Amma dried the smaller clothes on a stand

"What is the need to go to Paris now? He has everything here" Appa poked

"His company is there" Amma reminded

"Company kosram poraano... ille... anga avanoda.. (is he going for the company, or is he going that wom")

"WHAT are u saying?" Amma was shocked

"Pinne? Hes been married three months, avan appan 30 varusham kazhichu panninaan avan 3 maasathula panran adu daan vidyasam"

(His Dad strayed after 30 years, hes straying after 3 months thats the only difference)

Amma sat down in II's pod swing in the balcony, half the wrung out clothes sat in the bucket, Selvi did dishes inside

"Idu romba tappu" This is very wrong" Amma gasped

"OFCOURSE IT IS... KILI di namba kozhandai (she is like a beautiful swan) education, career, beauty, singing... her hair is so long.. she is so tall" Appa listed proudly

"What u are saying is uncalled for" Amma yelled

"what do u mean?"

"He has given her no reason to suspect he is going for... um... u know" Amma couldnt even bring herself to say it

"Madhavi can u call Rohini Mami, Bala Mami and seriously say "My son in law is in Paris, he will be there from now on, my daughter will be in Chanakyapuri? Oh! BTW they completed three months of marriage?"

Amma squirmed

It was hot and muggy... Amma was greasy she had oil in her hair.. the balcony was muggy and the air was still
With Akka's pregnancy crisis she didnt need II's problem... she was hoping II married wealthy and lived happily ever after

"Kaasukku asai pattu Visvanatha Iyer ponna punjabi ku panni kuduthar, avan 3 maasam irunduttu mayire aacha nu kelambittan"

(Mr V Iyer was greedy so he made his daughter wed a Punjabi, that boy fled after three months)

Amma picked up a towel and struck it in the air, water sprayed all over... Amma was beginning to lose it

"Adu aval talai ezhuthu" (ITS HER FATE)

"Apdi sollitta aacha? Kadai mudinjacha?" (thats is it? Is the story over if u say that?) he barked

"What do u want me to say? Sollungo?" Amma ranted

Slamming the balcony door shut so Selvi cant hear

"Let us go ask him what compulsion he has to leave our daughter like this" Appa challenged

"Kaarthala 11 manikka?" (at 11 in the morning?)

"Do u want to wait until he leaves?" Appa mocked

"AVALA AASA PATTU PANNINDA... PADATTUM KASHTAM... yenn talela oru madiri pidungal aval talela oru madiri pidungal... purushan moonu maasathula vidattum" Amma yelled
(She married by choice, fate had a certain punishment for me, let fate have a different one for her)

Amma didnt cry... she was hard as a rock

"what are u trying to say Anna va pathukardu onakku pidungala?" (watching my brother is a punishment?) Appa exploded

"I have been denied in many ways... I am praying my daughters dont have to suffer... if thats what they get for being formed in my womb... SO BE IT" Amma hissed

Opnened the door, picked up the bucket with larger clothes like veshti and saree and headed to the terrace

Ashu25 thumbnail
NISHA!!! 
ONE BIG HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU!!!! 
WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER!!! 
Do you realise you brought togerher some amazing human beings onthis planet with your super tale?????? 

I wish I could MEET all of you in real!!!! 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

O, 

Yeah... Right... She did mention she would be busy!! 

Omgeee!!!!!!
Really?!?!?!? 
She did tell me he was 6*3...stubble she hid from me

M gonna tease her now... 

Wow!!! You have bonded so well!!! 

Sacchi!!!

ASMA - CHUPPI RUSTAM! You tell us that your dude is Hindi challenged but you leave out his R&B like features????
Not fair!! Or were you worried that we would ask you to share a pic???😆😆😆
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

O

I may not really know you, but I love you. Yes, I do. I wish that the world b filled with people like you. Not many 64 year olds can make 20 year olds aspire to b like them in just a few sentences. Thank You.

Btw, do you have any anecdotes of your own to share about your experiences in the camps? I study human rights and law so I'm very interested. Do share if it isn't an inconvenience.

Thank you das war sehr nett! No there are many in my line of work there many more who are much younger and have achieved a lot more.

Not at all send me a private message I will share whatever I can! At the very least I can pass it on to someone who can help. Please let me know what you would like to know.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Looks like appa is gonna lose it tonight