Omg both confessed. It's not a dream right.
Loved the update. Please continue soon 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg both confessed. It's not a dream right.
Loved the update. Please continue soon 👏
Originally posted by: ...Natasha...
Welcome back
I'm glad that you're feeling betterWow!!! this chapter warm my heart😊I am so happy for RagNaRaghav was giving Kalpi what she asked for even though the thought of Kalpi leaving him kill him slowly. Kalpi getting all worked up seeing her Raghav in pain was awesomeI love that moment they spend before Kalpi asked Raghav if he mean what he said...Aww Raghav was so happy that his Kalpi don't want to leave him😆Superb update. I love itOh and I reread all the edited chapters and they are all amazing
Welcome back! Glad you're doing well. I know how tough it is to recover from a pesty back (been there!).
Excellent update!!!!!! I re-read all the chapters yesterday to refresh myself since it's been a while and I sort of lost the plot. This FF is truly outstanding. Waiting on the next update, at your leisure of course😊
OMG!! Raghav didn't get to meet his baby nor Kalpi and Kalpi thinks Raghav ditched her?!?!😲. Did Raghav go into a coma? Seems like when he fainted years has passed by as the daughter I assume has grown up. Heartbreaking! The thought of their separation, misunderstandings cropping up about each other's absences ...emotional 😭. You can't leave us hanging at such a point...Please another update? Anxiously waiting what happens! this chapter was a complete surprise ...didn't see it unfold this way at all. Also I noticed you showed time progression in your story (i.e. Kalpi being pregnant), any reason for it? Just curious. Hope you're not wrapping up this ff (or am I reading to much into it 😕).