Blast from the Past - IPKKND 4th Anniversary thread - My IPK blend

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Unbelievablte, that is what ASR would say looking at IPK's fandom, which is proving to be more sanki than Sankadevi herself. It's been four years, but there is no stopping. IPK continues to be shown on TV in some or the other language. Fans continue to cheer and sigh, laugh and cry, yet again as the story unfolds. Number of fan groups on almost every social networking site, on the rise. Endless Arshi stories doled out all the time. The magic called 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon', still being analysed. 

Hai re Nand Kissore. Yes, only Lord Krishna would know what sammohan (spell) was cast that so many Gopikas are singing and dancing in its magic. It would need a divine pravachan (discourse) to make us understand the state that we are in. 

While this realisation may or may not happen, we have our own thoughts and views through which we see and enjoy the show. Yes, a show, just a silly tv show, hai re ... 

So, as we celebrate 4th IPKKND Anniversary, we share our opinions and expressions, different and varied, but yet coming together in a beautiful blend as the emotion of love that we share for IPK is the same. 

It is yours, it is mine 
Universal is IPK, it's effect divine 
A composite blend of thoughts many 
Welcome to revel in IPK's fourth anniversary  

Credits: Katelyn has made the Celebrating anniversary gif and also provided the music. Opening lines, welcome poem and Anniversary edit is by DurgaS.  The main posts of BFTP's 4th IPKKND Anniversary thread  are designed and put together by DurgaS, supriya.arshi, .ArshiHamesha., Katelyn, and indi52.

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

arnav ji!

khushi...

aap ko yaad hai na? (you remember, don't you?)

kya, khushi? (what, khushi?)

we're meeting today... at sheesh mahal... don't forget to wear your black jacket... and yes, that grey cravat, you must wear that in the helicopter scene, the glare from your tie is too much for the camera. aapko glaring itna kyun pasand hai?  (why do you like glaring?)

how dare you, khushi!

haan, daring bhi! (yes, and daring too.)

khushi! i'm warning you... and why must you wear sneakers with your lehenga choli?

oh, you won't understand...

what if i said i do?... paagal.

the tonga sways and jerks across unfamiliar streets, the city of nawabs, of bhoolbhulaiyya, lucknow... the zither or is it sarangi or harp or what is it, plays...? the rhythm of the tonga happy and mirthful, and we're at gomti sadan.

who lives here... hai re nand kissore. oh rameswar ki dulhaiin...

arnav ji!

now what, khushi!

i am feeling scared... why must you look at me so darkly?

could it be because it's in the script!

but you're arnav singh raizada! aap ko koi faraq nahin padta... just change the script and smile at me instead. (doesn't make a difference to you.)

khushi, why don't you eat some jalebi instead.

jalebiii! but no, arnav ji, you remember nothing... jalebi isn't there till episode three.

i remember everything, khushi...

really? even the... the dori...

khushi!

it's a girl and her sister, there's some problem with dowry... the girl's going to meet her sister's husband to be, and she's stealing the deed to her dad's dukan... now she's talking loudly to an idol... it's devi maiyya... the milk cans clang on either side of her blue scooter as she races through cluttered lanes, jostling and lucknowi.

she's lying happily... seems she's dressed as a princess for the drama competition. oh really? princess? so where's your prince?

arnav ji...

khushi, shut up.

but... arnav...

i said shut up!

the bride looks worried... a woman runs down a corridor, the shehnais play. a gunshot. the boy in sherwani screams, maaa.

pigeons fly out, wings fluttering. a man in cravat startled, his eyelids flicker, then again the lines of the face go still, stone like, eyes inert.

arnav singh raizada ka nishana kabhi ahin choogta. paisa mera shauk nahin, pesha hai.

(arnav singh raizada never misses his mark. money is not my hobby, it's my business.)

what's in his eyes? what does he hold there? is it where the story wants to go? when he got down from the chopper why did thoughts suddenly get muddled. how quiet can the air all around go.

hai na... chacha ji? (isn't that so, uncle?)

the sun sets on a man striding out.

it's evening. lights everywhere, like stars. stars?

arnav ji!

khushi.

i think i'm going to be late!

my eyes are closed, khushi, i can feel you're around me somewhere.

hey devi maiyya, raksha karna...

(oh devi maiyya, save me...)

the dupatta is getting entangled.

an indrawn breath.

a fall... and arms reaching out.

arnav ji!

khushi, khushiii...

in the corridors and halls of sheesh mahal, in my mind, my thoughts, my reverie, my reason to smile, the echoes of an episode and all that came thereafter, fourth anniversary and hamesha.

welcome to the blast's iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
fourth anniversary celebrations
. here's to all of us and each and
everyone who created ipk.

An anniversary edit by Javeria3991

embrace by wiwy

sohara talks about 6 june and more right here

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A Journey of a Thunder...
                         By:(c)ArshiHamesha

A clap of thunder occurred in between hearts when she fell in his arms,the jolt of an electrifying emotions submerged deep within minds and soul, but a state of  mind started defying the sound of that feel..."mehsoos" which surfaced up with an ego.Yes ! an ego of defying the touch..."Mujhe fark nahin padta"[ doesn't matter to me] ...Yes ! a mere touch of her hand which was cupping her neck...a mere touch of her thudding heartbeat ...a mere touch to his soul through her innocent eyes who were looking deeply in the eyes of her protector ...shook him with fear ...a mere fear of love ...a mere fear of losing someone dear...Yes a fear of thunder of LOVE and INNOCENCE  from which he had been running from all these years ...a fear of shattering  vulnerable Arnav who always remained stronger in between armored shell of Arnav Singh Raizada...Yes "Arnav Singh Raizada jisse  kissi larki se fark nahin padta..."...but Khushi had broken that code without knowing the language of it.

She invaded his barricaded territory and made him compelled to mark his by mere TOUCH ...a touch of protection...which he never asked or felt asking permission ...that was his code of RIGHT without thinking twice and she never refused either.That pulled both of them up to the point where both crossed their barriers and the thunder of heartbeats made everything at silent for them as always...only a feel of gust of wind which always narrowed down that intoxicated whirlpool around them ..and they ended up burning their hearts and minds within that blazing fire of passion.He burned himself in ashes and her in this fire by halting words,"Koi matlab nahin..." which changed later "Fark padta hai ..." when thunder of fear of losing her shook the walls of ASR's shell and her protector wanted to her Rajkumar and dream lover"I love you Dammit ..." YES!!!you mean everything to me...

He felt the sound of thunder and knew the meaning of it way before  her but that sound was breaking her ribcage all this time to find the true source of it ...Her Dhak Dhak jolted by thunder to make her realize that the reason of it  was not other than ..her Laad Governor...Her Rakhshua...her Magarmach, ...her Shaitan,...her angry Rajkumar...her Arnavji..."Arnavji!!! Hum bhi apse I love You Dammit!!!"

She clung onto him the very first night ... and after that took all of his heat as her punishment for making him fall for her with oozing red and incinerated  passion which he couldn't get out of his mind ever and framed it for forever which he  gifted it later to show her the moment of his defeat in front of her innocence. He always left a Mark on her during his thunder of rage but every time regretted it "but when I realize it ...I always regret it Khushi" ...he said it to La but showered on Khushi by his intense touch . All this time she was cherishing and protecting his marks on her and showered him with her innocence...with her peck...writing his name on her hand with Hena...which made him wanted to touch her and kiss her badly .He marked her in jealousy and she marked him again with her innocence..."Jo main mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho..." [I feel exactly the same what you do...]

Love marks seeped in deeper ...rooting the grip of Love and care...but doubts of fear clapped another thunder around him demeaning the sound of love .Even hate brought him on his knees and he marked her his with RED sindoor the way she did dressing herself in RED every time ... caged him for forever with her innocence. He did out of Hate or Love ...he even couldn't differentiate "iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahin"[no meaning of right and wrong in this love]...till he reached to the point where her innocent love won him for forever and he never wanted to let her go off of his eyes neither the night when both got marked by RED...her blood in guest house and later by Sindoor in the temple ...till he reached to the edge of this deep love where he  finally  asked her not to leave him ever...' mujhe khabi chod keh nahin jaogi..." before marking their souls in this union of innocence and Love.

The TOUCH of her and the passionate URGE of him brought khushi to a realization and she asked him the most vulnerable QUESTION in her inebriated form"aisa kyuon hota hai..." [Why does thi s happen?" ..why your proximity yelped as a thunder in my heart that I can't even breath...and that again brought him down to his knees with overwhelmed tears acknowledging her love and innocence for him'Because their heartbeats are indeed one..." She never recalled that but he summoned those beats to revive her...by thundering every particle of this nature to bring her back in his arms alive and happy and from that moment the journey of thunder  took a new way to intensify every element ...to make every norm bestowed upon  them  ...to burn every hate in ashes around it,... but within its shell  he made sure his Khushi always remained under soft petals of ROSES...to make sure His Khushi stayed safe in his cocoon  for forever...where once he lost some one very precious...Yes Thunder "GET OUT "  changed into  "Mat Jao" [ Don't go...]

Indeed a New Beginning of  a thunder  started  where 
                                          sound of  innocent  & pure LOVE always followed his command!!!

Happy 4th Anniversary Everyone!!!🥳

Happy 4th Anniversary Everyone!!!

Happy 4th Anniversary Everyone!!!

P.S.Sorry everyone but front page is way too heavy to load so I removed all of my gifs from the two posts...so it can flow easily.
If u Wanna see ...here I put em all together...

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago

Happy 4th Anniversary Blasters!!

Happy  anniversary, Blasters!  Many fans have moved on and here we are still celebrating this epic show.  I always feel extra special to be celebrating here amongst my beautiful friends.

- Katelyn 

Creations from the main forum thread

❤️

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Let's Rewind the Blast...with these blends

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It's the day of scooter rides 

From a chopper, when somebody alights 

It's a day to seek revenge 

On the ramp when ajeeb descends 

Celebrating this day with a party 

'Cause it's the meeting of Arnav and Khushi 

Four years since that day came by 

Still greeting all with a hello hi bye bye 

Worldwide, IPK is a success 

Stories, still written in excess 

IPK became a second home to many

Their fights are days of glory 

Their romance reveals their dhadkan story 

A push, a pull and hidden tears 

A separation, the foggy veil clears 

Hearts beat as one, in a synchronized melody 

Memories never went away

As if 'twas on tv just yesterday 

It's still repeated here and there 

Going dhak dhak, whenever they stare 

Many languages, but the same Rabba ve 

It's a magical world of Arnav and Khushi. 

Encapturing us all in its mystery 

Let's celebrate its flourishing glory

Wishing all a happy fourth IPK Anniversary 

Edited by DurgaS - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
rabba ve, everyone, on this anniversary morning.

i think i got a gift from ipk last night. yes, it does feel like that. might be not the most appropriate day to mention it, but i have always found remarriage a difficult track, one i couldn't connect with entirely.

so when i said "yes" to writing on it for the india forums thread, rhea actually said, how are you going to do it? you are not fond of that whole thing at all.

i wondered.

i have a problem with the premise of remarriage for several reasons... and that usually interferes with my enjoyment of these episodes. and yet, i didn't want to write insincere empty flowery stuff. so i sat with ipk, looking randomly at events and thought about it... when i began to write, i got the feeling that...

ipk held my hand and took me to the layers after the obvious, the frustration, the irritation, everything, and made me see. made me feel.

that has always been the greatest gift of ipk perhaps to me.

this is what i wrote and not a word of it i had to make up to sound good on an anniversary thread.

"everyone suspected asr would do something special for khushi once he'd come back home after the excruciating and harrowing days of kidnap. he loved her, he was a man of conscience, he knew their wedding had been far from what she'd imagined her wedding would be. he'd do something special for her.

no one however was quite prepared for dadi and her venomous tongue. in fact, just before the entire issue of marriage came up, a tumultuous night had passed. a man had yelled exasperatedly, angrily when a woman had asked him what then has meaning, if no ritual, no social custom has any, he'd shouted in that thrilling way of his, "that i love you, dammit!" she had heard the essence of that declaration in his gussa supreme... and her face had crumpled with a sweet accepting lover like smile, she'd gone back to their room, to the bed she had rejected earlier, and waited for him. but alas, he had been too agitated to come back.

when he returned he found his paternal grandmother casting terrible aspersions on his beloved, legally married (as he clearly mentioned) wife. he'd have fought and won this battle too his way, even if his entire family were against him, but then he saw his wife's tremulous vulnerable expression... and in an instant he took a decision that took everyone's breath away. including his wife's.

okay, if that's the case, said arnav singh raizada, he'd marry his wife, his patni... once more, with all customs and rituals, in the socially accepted way.

and so we came to the "remarriage " of khushi kumari gupta singh raizada and her pati, her husband.

every ritual he didn't believe in one little bit, he learned and observed perfectly... because he loved her. nothing else. just as she, in a stunning acceptance of the unfathomable nature of love, had done whatever she could to stand by her marriage. a marriage which was nothing like what she'd wanted, where she was forced and coerced and never given a chance or choice. yet she had believed that sindoor and mangalsutra he gave her meant something, meant this was forever.

if one marriage had been forced on her, one had been practically forced on him too. they both found the most moving ways to show why they are the lovers we can never forget. they showed us how magnificent a relationship can really be and not confined by conventional notions of practically anything.

khushi, who was so badly hurt by his actions and went into many harmless plans to teach him a lesson, thought nothing of playing on her life to save him when she sensed he was in danger. in fact, she never ever stopped loving him, nor could she take off her sindoor and mangalsutra... no matter how bitterly they fought, or how many times she planned to leave him.

endearing beautiful love. at shagun he was "technically" correct when he came to see her and she admitted she had always belonged to him. at roka, he dragged her to the poolside and there was the tumult of "aane do, aane do, aane do", during kuldevi puja, he entered the temple just to be by her side when she asked for blessings, then came mehendi and a man calling aside his wife to tie her dori... he who had so brutally snapped it once.

all along he pointed out to her they'd been through many of these rituals in an arnav khushi way, though neither had realsied it then.

the days of remarriage brought gems one after the other... "mat jao", biggest deal, a cheek coming closer and closer at haldi, "love can reduce anyone to anything", bachelor party, namak ishq ka, episode 248 and a night unbelievably beautiful, and so much more, till at last we heard, "aana toh tha hi"... till at last they took those pheres she had so longed for her... till at last he lifted her up in his arms and crossed the threshold bringing her back home, to him, to them... to hamesha."

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A show which speaks my heart ,my mind and delivers the same for the millions throughout the world has been reached to its 4th anniversary ,yet it's still alive in our hearts as the day one.

Wo Lamhe...Wo  Batain...Koi na jane

Barsatain...wo Bheegi Bheegi Yaadain

Kahi se hai Fiza aayi...
  Gamon ki dhoop sang laayi

Khafa Hogaye Hum
Juda Hogaye Hum

Par

Sagar ki Gehrayi se...Gehra hai apna Pyar

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...

**Happy 4th Anniversary Everyone**

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy anniversary dear dear basters!!!
As always the thread looks gorgeous and so do the words.. Durga di, Indi di, Faiqa di, Katelyn and Supriya thank you for making hamesha all the more special and ajeeb.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Anniversary all!

Indi di, Durga, Faiqa, Kate & Supriya - A big THANK YOU🤗