Software Symphony 23 - Page 44

Posted: 8 years ago
Rofl Dristi... 
I heard about the floods though... Nwver experienced tgem here

About three years now?!  
I keep shifting yahan se hyd and wahan se idhar.. 
Never experienced Ashu??? Well that's a shame! Assam aye Aur chai nahi piya ya flood nahi dekha toh phir kya Assam aye??🤣
Lol! M making this place sound sad. The situation is much better actually. At least most parts of the State. Praying that there r no more calamities. Enough has happened this last month. 

Aaj medico jaldi so gayi hai lagta hai.. 
Well goodnight/good day SOSYians... special love to Author Sahiba for the buttery update🤗
Originally posted by dristi64

Never experienced Ashu??? Well that's a shame! Assam aye Aur chai nahi piya ya flood nahi dekha toh phir kya Assam aye??🤣
Lol! M making this place sound sad. The situation is much better actually. At least most parts of the State. Praying that there r no more calamities. Enough has happened this last month. 

Mujhe nahi dekhna ðŸ˜•
I will run sway if anything such happens ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Vani while I agree gifting II the shares will be a grand gesture "binding" her to the family, but Ranjan has no idea about the prenup, he thinks she is just like other bahus (he knows she is not greedy, and will go to neurotic extremes to prove her point)

Sudhi, fantastic observation, by handing her the shares the prenup will come out in the open

I am glad we all agree Manny will absolutely hate it, she will, she doesnt think II is totally a gold digger , she doesnt think II is mahaan either. She knows II is somewhere in between... maybe observing II 's reaction to the receipt of shares will be interesting to Manny... hmmm

Shru, SO TRUE, she "tried" her best to win Manny over Feminists can gag if they want, every bahu does that... tries to make friends.. being a bitch with evryone other than hubby might work for the feminists but for mere mortals like you and I we HAVE TO TRY to fit in, its like a new work place "I am like this only" attitude will get u fired... plus such an attitude sounds good only on paper.. ermm.. computer monitors

She tried, she lost.. she is able to tell there will be no friendship, she wont try to poison R&B's mind, neither will she suck up by drinking her feet water... only in soaps we see female leads meeting molesters at midnight, and marrying them, and dressing up for their benefit (For ex: Ishita Bhalla)</font><font size="2">

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I agree with Swa, even addressing them as Raman and Ishita Bhalla makes me cringe, R&B and II fits fine and dandy😉(*clicks ankles like cowboys in Wild West*)</font></font>

Now we have come out of that forum, so please don't think about those characters. For us R&B and II means SoSY.
The formers doesn't even exist in our dreams. It is sad that we get attached to something and it turns out to be shit.
Even when I think or hear about that shit feel like puking😡

It is sad to see that even actors compromise with story and essay such shitty roles. Yes money is important but don't they have any social responsibilites? They are making fun of marriage, divorce, rape, infidelity and molestation.

Why don't someone ban all these shit soaps from television?Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Loving the lil cutie! Nice chapter..
Thank you so so much Nisha for SoSy tale.  I love every character from Ranjan to cutie Lasya and the very special and romantic couple II R&B. This will be  always a special tale for me. As I said before you are a brilliant writer Nisha. Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
Why SoSY is so silent? Where are everyone?
😊 Putti...i guess it is long weekend for some for some of us wait and refresh and wait...Eagerly waiting what note today's raga will commence on...by the way are you in India?
Dilli Darshan

Lunch was OK-ish according to II, Lasya cried twice,
R&B attempted to go hold her, she did instead, the Bhallas mostly talked about the AGM, Chachu arrived unannounced,
II always cooked for twice as many, there was lots
Chachu refused the chicken, II wondered why so would all the Bhalla kids.

II wondered why Chachi never visited... nor invited them, Chachu invited them in passing once, never followed up or sent a formal email

appa asked frequently how close the "Bhallas were", she usually lied saying, they "see each other frequently, cleverly shrouding details of who visited who

She had invited Akka for lunch she refused, she invited Bally as an afterthought, he said he wouldnt come by for "rookha sookha" and would only come over if the chef cooked

II didnt know when the chef was expected to come by next time

Manny didnt make much conversation with her at lunch, which was good in every way... II would have floundered

Ranjan tried to pull her into the AGM conversations though

"Whenever u are free you must sit in on our meetings"

"I will try" she said uncomfortably

He gave all sorts of ridiculous analogies to support his request

"Agar Madurai se rishtedaar aaye to aap ek din to chhutti karogey, ya nahi?" he asked cheerfully

She smiled... "they are usually doing Dilli Darshan Dad"

"U dont accompany them?" he probed

"Pehle karti thi... but sab garmi mein aate hain, its too hot Dad" she giggled

She had gone up quitely before lunch was served and wore a cotton sweater in green up to her elbow.. she felt better sitting across from Vik now

Middle class values... she cursed herself... she still wore all her choora like she was a new bride, Sam teased her...
"20th anniversay par utaarogi?" she asked

"Kyon?" II had asked innocently

Sending Sam into peals of laughter "iska matlab TAB BHI NAHI UTAAROGI?"

Ii was frankly too embarrassed to say anything

"He said it was OK" she said defensively

"Roz subah tumhe pehnanna padta hai... why wont he say that... ofcourse he doesnt care" Sam sniggered

Umm... OK... ummm...
DANGEROUS TERRITORY
I BETTER SHUT UP
TOO MUCH INFO
STAY AWAY FROM SAM
SHE KNOWS HER BRO TOO WELL
AND MAKES U CRINGE IN SHAME
RAKSHASAN!!
MAYBE HE TOLD HER HE PICKS UP BANGLES EVERY MORNING FROM UNDER THE BED AND STACKS THEM ON THE BED SIDE TABLE?
HOW DOES SAM KNOW?
BRO AND SIS ARE BOTH EVIL
SO JUST BE QUIET SERIYA? OK?
GOOD GIRL!!

"Umm... usually I take them off before I go to bed.. otherwise he spills them all over" she said

AYYYOOO
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT U SHUD HAVE TOLD HER GENIUS
WHEN WILL U LEARN?
UMM... NO WILL U EVER LEARN?
OTTA VAI
(transalated literally hole in the mouth)

Sam had rolled on the sun room couch, last Sunday... ermm after II missed lunch

"Aapke paas speech hai to describe Dilli or har baar naya tayar karte ho" Ranjan teased her

"Umm... I dont have one... I mean... I know enough about every monument... no market place actually...
I know where u can find the best food, best clothes, art jewelry, fake jewelry, jootis, incense... lotions...
Ghar ke liye bhi I can offer advice... history se zyaada shopping history... yep... thats what I tell them" she rattled smugly.

Her husband broke into a half smile

He was used to listening to one paragraph lines

Ranjan's jaw dropped, just when he was going to dust it off and wear it back, our Iyer aathu ponnu (our Iyer girl)
CONTINUED...

"Mostly Dad sab Sarojini Nagar, Karol Bagh ka sochkar hi aate hain... Quutub Minar to sabne internet mein dekh liya, and India Gate, and Jantar Mantar, Kejriwal anshan u know"
"Janpath mein kisi cheez ka full price de diya to its a sin... I once haggled over a skirt for one hour and seven minutes.
I left the store and returned thrice
Finally, he gave it to me, and locked up for the day" she declared smugly
Ranjan spit his food out and cleared his throat

BUT SHE CONTINUED...

"The young neices wants Western clothes, their Moms want suit material and Dads want cheap gadgets from Karol Bagh, mere paas har ek ke liye kuch na kuch hai... bada chhota, lady banda"

Ranjan couldnt control hismelf, he broke into serious laughter

Manny stared as if II had grown horns

II STOPPED at that look...

"SORRY" she said at the end of her speech

Turning completely red

"Roti aur le lo puttarji" he coaxed

Her husband offered the plate

"Vendaam da" she whispered

"I am sorry Dad.. I will try to  to attend ur meetings" she said sheepishly

"Instead of apology can I ask u something?'

"Hmm" she nodded eagerly

"U keep talking like that?" Ranjan said warmly

"U are UNBELIEVABLE" Manny said finally

"Umm... I" II stopped

AMMMA TAAYE
PORUM NERUTHU
(stop it girl)

Manny turned to Vik
"SEE u scold me for talking on the phone" "Isko dekha?"

Vik nodded dazed  "I agree"

"I am sorry" II said

"Arey why betaji... he hasnt said a word in 30 minutes... if I wanted a bahu like him I wouldnt have picked YOU" he said proudly

"Now I know who I hear in the background when I call u Dad" Manny laughed

"Zippp" said II

"My bahus dont talk much, Ranjan got a talkative one" Chachu interjected

"Ur sons wont stop talking" Ranjan defended II "Mine wont talk"

"does he talk to her or not?" Chachu looked at R&B

R&B looked back impassively...

"He must listen" Manny said smiling

"He does, when he is not reading" II chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

II went to her paatu class, dude sent her a reminder text at 5 PM as she took her nap

He did his  "job" and took an hour long nap and went off to work in the office
When he didnt hear her in the closet minutes after that... he walked over, she slept face down... her back exposed in full view, her sheet covering her waist

"Hey, skipping class?" he lay down by her

"U were supposed to wake me at 4..." she accused muffled..

"Umm.. I was in the middle of stuff" he chuckled, placing his cheek on her cold, bare back

She kicked him through tangled sheets

"I moved my class... from 4 to... 6... so u... ummm" she mumbled

He began rubbing his cheek on her back, as she arched

"Vendaam da" she begged

He turned her over sliding on top, as she dragged the sheets over her bare front

"Thank you?" (is that good enough for u for postponing class?) his hand sliding under her sheet

"Go make me chai... and I usually have 2 kinds of Frontier cookies... and south indian mixture" she ordered
"Chai mein elaichi honi chahiye, aur adrak" she gasped as he nibbled

"And it shud be super hot" she buckled as she felt his fingers below her belly button

"Play date's over" she whispered moaning... shut eyes... head thrashing side to side
He kissed her fully..."Just found a new toy" he argued in her ear
He went down 5:30 ish... and came up with what he could

Every possible cookie, chai and some random namkeen, she was showered changed into a cotton saree in pink... with navy border, a Madurai sungudi (the circular pattern)

Hair braided like an Iyer girl, kohl lined eyes, and a arrow like navy bindi

He paused to ogle...

"Do u like it?" she asked

He nodded staring... as she approached the hand held tray to inspect the things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Chachu left that afternoon, Ranjan went to Sam's

The baby went home with him...

Sam was happy to see him

Manny was busy doing what II was... or she was taking a nap, author does not know...

"Mujhe keh dete I wud have come over Dad" Tan said warmly

"I came so she can make me crab cakes" Ranjan smiled

Tanmay paged a help and sent him off to Modern Bazaar

Sam went to nurse Lasya

He always spoke directly...

"Ma ke shares tumhe chahiye?" Ranjan asked leaning on the sun room couch