Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb job!!!!!!
Tia's plan flop n made d part entertaining...
Continue soon...
WaiT nhi hota
jzackphord thumbnail
Hey arima! First of all thankyou for this beautiful peice that is such a pleasure to read. I am new to indiaforums and don't know much about this but 'arranged love marriage' happens to be my first read here nd I'm completely hooked by it now. I just read half the story and couldn't help but comment in between. The characters of armaan and riddhima are so perfect, ehmm soDMG thingy!! The angry, stubborn yet cute armaan with the sweet, docile , too shy riddhima. I love how armaan was so understanding to her on their wedding night and then the fight next morning added the crisp to it. The arranged marriage concept is very appealing to read and you have shown that beautifully in this story. The innocence in their romance is just ...wow! I love the way how the completely opposite characters are slowly blending into each other yet maintaining their charm. I'Mm sorry for such a long comment but I just had to praise this awesome story. Now I'll cotinue with the following chapters. Please keep writing and let me know of your other works, if any. Thankyou!Edited by jzackphord - 8 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely updates.
Loved last two parts.
Just read them.

RahilaBhojani thumbnail
Arrriiimmmaaa... 
Aaa jaaooo ... Galayyy milna hai mele KO aap shayy...
Hehhehee...
Dilll garden garden ho gaya itna zabardast update parh k...
Hayyyeee babyyy riddhimmaaa bareee ho gaiii...
Acha hua bechara mera armmaaannn kab tak haath gaari chalata...
Karrwaaa chauthhh ka vrattt hayyyeee... Phir us k baaadd finally.. Hum tum ek kamrey me band ho aur chaabi kho jayye...
Mere KO to gudgudi ho rai haiii...
Kia kia hoga .. Lolxxx...
Tiaaa... Tera to me khoon pee jaungiii...
Kambakhat marr jaa kisi kuwainn me jaa k...
Rahulll sweet boy... Helping armaan chooo chweeet... 
Armaaannn ne to tiaaa KO baba jii ka thullu dikha diya...
Maza aa gaya is kamini tiaa KO aise hi zaleel Karo khud bhaag jaegi... Shaitann ki Khala...
Riddhimaaa itni bareee ho gai k aise dreams dekhti h...
Dreamsss me b kia scene tha per end moment pe poore scene pe paani daal diya...huhhh
Thori dair bad uthti to mar jati na ye...
Chal koi nai abhi to poori film aane wali hai
Directed produced n written by 
Our v own **""ARIMMAAA JIII"""**
Jaldi se ye karwachauth scene khatam Karo
Aur kaam ka scenes challaaaooo...

Precap to kiya zabardast hai
Bilkul theek kar raha hai armaan aur ziada tang kar Yaad hai na tujhe kitna tang kia hai is nafsiyaati ne...

Meherbani kar k aap hamain batayegi k kab post karoge...
Zara jaldi post Karna ab wait nai hota jiii...

PS... Mujhe alag se batana na parey meri age n blah blah blah... Kindly pm bhej dijyee gaaa...

Load of love 
Take care...

N yes part bht ziada awesome tha... 
Edited by RahilaBhojani - 8 years ago
lashyyy thumbnail
arimaa...   urf jj hey wow itni jaldi uodaye i m loving it
but sorry meri comment late h as mere exams h nd aj bohot dino thoda break lene ayi tho to story padhi nd now i m commenting sorry was so busy but after exam i will be regular
part was superb
loved how armaan make that tia plan flop
loved all his answer in press conference
lol tia reaction is worthwatching when armaan said she is not at home hahahaha
i loved that scene nd the part too
omg ridhz dream lol eagerly waiting to read more nd one more thing if i didn't comment it doesn't mean i didn't read i will comment whenever i get time
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Is TIA ki  tou ...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
I SO hate her ...
Angry
Mann kar raha hai Murder kar du is ka...😑😑😑😑😑
 how dare she ..😑😑😑😑😑😑

itna romantic momemt spoil kar diyaaa..😭😭😭😭

she Z  #@$%& yaha Gali nahii de skte to ussi mai adjust kar lena πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AMMY & RAHOOL ne mil ke kya Plan flop kiyaaa..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank God Ammy ne pehlehi Ridhima se Tia related sab share kar diyaaa..
ab wo kuch b kare koi frk nahii padhta..

Bechaari Ridhima subha subha jaana padhaa..πŸ˜”
but yaar mazza aagaya jab Ammy wapass aake Confrence attend karta hai..πŸ˜‰
aur kya Answer diye na AMMY.. LOVE HIM..☺️
Tia mam ka face deekhne layak ho gaya Plan flop hokeπŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

LOVED D UPDATE
EVERYTHING WAS WRITTEN WELL & PERFECT...
EAGERLY WAITING FOR NXT UPDATE...
TAKE CARE..
STAY BLESSED..
KEEP SMILING

jzackphord thumbnail
Hey, I read all the chapters and I'm in love with your story.
I especially loved those sad parts where armaan is angry on riddhima for lying and wants her to come clean with it.
And reading all the parts together made me realize that armaan had got a gift for riddhima but kept it for their actual first night. Now that, it's about to happen , makes me a little curious about that gift.
Plus, there was one edited part .Can you please PM me the full one?
You are an amazing writer
Waiting for further updates.
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Donot forget to check the note at bottom!

Part 40

She sat surrounded by Sapna and Muskaan who had just come in to visit her; the mehendi girls were busy filling her hands with beautiful design of dark brown heena. Sapna and Muskaan were enjoying her blushing face to the fullest as it kept turning brighter as they teased her. Just 24 hours and a small approval of hers had changed their world upside down. His absence was having a weird effect on her; she was missing him but at the same time was relieved he wasn't around as things had turned a bit weird. She had no clue how to face him anymore. She was teased even before; but today all the teasing felt too different. But she for sure thanked God that he wasn't around; since he wasn't allowed here between all the girls function and preparations; or else he would have left no stone unturned to tease her further. Tia the one and only villain of the scene had gone out for some chilling as she couldn't bear all those functions and pooja thingy!

It had been hours past noon and the last time that she had seen Armaan was around 11 when she had come down for mehendi. All the while the girls had kept her busy in their gossips and other things. In sometime she was about to change and get ready for the evening function; her mehendi had dried so she thought of talking to Ananya if she should go and get ready. Though she wondered where Armaan had been as he was never that quiet and stable that he would be sitting quiet in his room for so long! Then what was he busy with for so long? She walked towards Ananya's room; checking if her mehendi had dried properly as yet; but all of a sudden she was pulled into a room. She was scared as hell as the person shut her up by placing a palm against her mouth so as to kill her shouts. She froze as the door was locked and she felt a cold hand brush against her waist. She knew that touch; of course she knew it! She opened her eyes and found Armaan standing right in front of her with a smug smile.

"Is it just me or you are really looking too hot to handle today?" Just that mere sentence was enough to take away that breath which she had just caught seeing his face! She just gave a shy smile and requested averting her gaze; Armaan... chodiye mujhe Mom se milne jana hai; kuch der main pooja... She gasped as he placed a finger on her lips;

"Shh ... main kabse tumhara intezar kar raha hu pata hai; par tum apni saheliyon main hi busy ho tabse! Ab haath aayi ho toh aise hi thodi chod du!"

"Armaan...please..." she bit her lip to refrain her smile and pleaded once again!

" Dekhiye mere haathon main mehendi lagi hai main kuch kaam bhi nahi kar paa rahi hu; aap... aapki shirt bhi kharab ho jayegi toh... aap jara dur rahiye please." She suggested thoughtfully but she was unaware that she had unknowingly given him a golden opportunity!

"Ahah now that's an opportunity I am not letting slip away" He pulled her closer by her waist while she just frowned at him not getting his point. He undid her clip and dug his face in her neck nuzzling it "Tumhare hath mehendi se range hue hai; so tum kuch bhi nahi kar sakti... so just stay where you are varna mehendi kharab ho jayegi!"

He winked at her and went to the other side of her neck and started planting wet kisses all over her neck. But soon enough she felt him suddenly stop and his hand moved up to hold her face. Goose bumps settled a little as he rubbed her arms and she bit her lower lip. He raised her chin up; she again shivered a bit as he whispered her name; the moment turned her knees watery. Judging her state he held her waist planting a kiss on her head. "Riddhima... kya baat hai?"

She did open her eyes with her gaze still fixed on the ground. Tucking her hair behind her earlobe he held her face in his palms and bend down to her level so that he made direct eye contact. "Nervous ho??... theek hai koi baat nahi; it's quite natural; par... kuch aur bhi hai! Kisi baat se hich kicha rahi ho??"

She still did not look up but just shook her head. "Riddhima... it's okay if you are not yet ready; main rukne ke liye tayyar hu... kuch hai toh tum keh sakti ho main naaraj nahi hounga tumse...I don't..." she cut him shaking her head again ; "Nahi... Armaan it's not that" she said in a very meek voice.

"Toh fir kya hua... dar lag raha hai?...mujhse??" he asked in a soft voice but she again just shook her head. He saw her trying to frame something to say and he just waited. Rubbing her arms he stood still giving her some space and time to speak out and she finally did. Her eyelids moved up and she made an eye contact with him "Armaan... aapko mujhse as... " she jerked as there was a loud call for her. Ananya was yelling her name trying to search for her. Armaan giggled at her as she startled and kissed her cheek lightly; "Chill it's just Mom... tumhe bula rahi hai..."

She frowned looking back at the door as if in deep thoughts. "Riddhima?? Kaha khoyi ho...mom bula rahi hai... jawab toh do!"

"Huh... nahi vo meri baat... aap... mujhe jana hoga toh aap" she fumbled with words and he held her shoulders. "It's okay... hum baat karenge na is baarein mein baad mein... I promise; hmm?! But right now you need to go..." She smiled at him and was about to walk away but was held back "Kya hua?" she looked at him with a question mark on her forehead while he just smiled

"Aise jaogi bahar? Sure go ahead if...you wish to be teased to death!" His words made her look down and she once again lost her vocal cords as the meaning seeped in. He smirked seeing her blush "Don't worry I can be of some help here!" 

He couldn't help planting a kiss on her cheek and then get to work. Tucking her pallu back at her waist he adjusted her blouse properly against her shoulder and pulled her closer while his hands worked at her back to tie the strings. Opening the door he gave her way but then suddenly spoke "Aur haan tumhari dress Mom ne mujhe de di thi toh vo maine guest room main rakh di hai; tum please vohi ready ho jaogi... umm actually mujhe thoda kam hai room main toh..." She thought for a while but anyways simply nodded her head in affirmation. "Ok ...jao Mom is waiting... Love you!! " He closed the door and she stood confused! Wondering about his strange behaviour she finally walked towards Ananya's room.

------------

She sat in front of the mirror wearing a beautiful maroon-peach lehenga fitting perfectly.

One look at it and she knew it was his choice! She admired her mehendi that had turned dark brown and started putting on her earrings. Strong winds gusted in kissing her cheek and she was reminded of her dream. And along with it came the beautiful memories of those hot moments they had shared just a few hours back. Her hands automatically traced her neck; her throat and all the places that he had his touch. As if reliving the moment; his touch! She couldn't look up into the reflection of her own eyes anymore; they reminded her of him; his dark look; his every single touch and she turned water under her own gaze remembering him! She wondered if that was when he was just teasing; where will she find herself when he would actually take her. Could she even survive through it; through his passion! Thinking to herself about all those; can, could, how, why... she managed to get ready after a while and walked out of guest room.

She walked up to their room to get what she needed but found the door locked. Her mind was in splits as on how to face him; but this locked door made her a little uncomfortable. What was he busy with all day long? He had so much work even today... but he had a day off today; didn't he! He heard a soft knock and quickly opened the door slightly; just as much so he could peep out! But the minute his eyes caught her glimpse he forgot everything! He checked her out from top to bottom. She looked ethereal; she glowed! His eyes were stuck at her and her cheeks instantly coloured up. She remembered what she had come for but he stood still at the door rooted to his spot.

"Armaan... main andar aa jau?" She uttered softly and too dazed in her beauty he replied "Haan!" But he still stood in her way; so she made another attempt; "Toh raste se toh hatiye..."

"Huh?..." He snapped out of his dreams as he realized what she had asked for. "Nahi...tum andar nahi aa sakti!" She frowned at his direct reply; so he continued "Nahi matlab...vo... maine room ko bohot messy kar diya hai...toh..."

"Armaan main hi roz kamra savarti hu... aapko kya hua hai? Mujhe..."

He cut her way again as she tried to get in; "Tch... arey nahi main clean kardunga aaj tumhara vrat hai na...aur tum mujhe batao na kya chahiye tumhe; main de deta hu na!"

"Par..."

"Offo... sharmao mat apna hi ghar samjho; bolo na main la dunga; kya chahiye tumhe?"

She looked at him quizzically as he looked so indifferent suddenly; "Mujhe sindoor ki dibbi chahiye thi"

"Haan...ek minute main abhi laata hu!" She was shocked as he closed the door on her face and went back! What was this man upto; she was banned to enter her own room because he was busy with his work! What kind of work was he busy with that she should not see. Too lost in her thoughts she never realized when he came back and stepped out of the room himself! Though confused by his indifferent behaviour she did not miss his charming looks which were highlighted thanks to that simple white kurta which he was wearing;

"Ye lo..." He offered sindoor container and she looked at him as if he was some alien. "Kya hua lo na; abhi toh maang rahi thi na!"

"Aapko hua kya hai; mujhe kamre main kyun nahi aane de rahe aap? Kab se dekh rahi hu ek ke baad ek bahane bana rahe hai!"

She held the knob not waiting for his answer and had almost turned it but he stopped her. Knob was turned and he locked it again while she just stared at him unbelievably. "Tumhe kyu jana hai andar... main le toh aaya hu na ye; aur dekho main bhi tayyar hu chalo neeche chalte hai sab intezar kar rahe honge! Here..."

He handed over the container and held her hand to go down but felt a tug. "Rukiye...ek minute!" Opening the lid she held up the container in her hand. His eyes drifted back and forth from container to her. His raised brow stated his confusion making her smile at his puzzled look.

"Aaj karva chauth hai na... abhi mujhe pooja main baithna hai aapke naam se; toh aap hi mujhe ye laga deejiye."

A smile returned to his face and he obliged. He filled her parted hair with vermillion which did slip and fall on her nose. Clearing it off her nose he kissed her nose tip "Tum bohot khubsoorat lag rahi ho Riddhima" looking up at her now filled maang he continued; "Ab aur bhi jyaada!"

-------------------------

Since it was Riddhima's first karvachauth Ananya had arranged a small function and a few ladies were called for the pooja paath. All the ladies sat for pooja while Armaan was busy admiring his wife from far. Rahul just entered in and giggled at his lost friend who was so lost that he didn't even realize his presence! Armaan startled as he tapped his shoulder "Hello Tommy... kya baat hai aaj insano jaisa lag raha hai!"

Armaan just shot him a look as he giggled at his own joke! "Nahi matlab ye kurta pyjama pehna hai toh..." his gaze stopped at Riddhima who his crazy friend was lost in "Woow... Jerry kitni pretty lag rahi hai!"

"Hmmm..." Armaan gave a dazed approval but snapped out immediately; holding his chin he turned Rahul towards him. "Oye yaha... kuch kaam ho toh bol varna dafa ho!"

Rahul smirked at his jealous little friend "Kuch nahi bas ye file dene aaya tha; tera toh off tha aaj par meri haalat kharab hui hai! Itna kaam tha aaj pooch mat. Chal tu ye dekhle kal ke meeting ki saari details hai is main; ok?"

"Abey tu ye sab kuch lekar kyu aaya hai; driver se bhijva deta; itni dur khud kyu aaya itna thak gaya tha toh!"

"Nahi vo socha tujhse aur Jerry se bhi mil lunga; kaafi waqt se theek se mil nahi paaya; par Jerry toh pooja mein busy hai...theek hai koi baat nahi. Aur fir conference ke bare main bhi tujhse poochne aaya tha kya hua sab theek toh raha na? Tia ne kuch..."

"Nahi nahi it all went fine; tu tension mat le. I handled everything!"

"Good...chal fir Jerry se kal mil lunga ab vaise bhi bohot thak gaya hu...  nikalta hu!"

"Arey ruk ja aaj kafi saari mithaiya bani hai teri favourites; teri Jerry ka pehla karva chauth hai na; kuch kha le fir chala ja!

"Haan khushboo toh aa rahi hai... but rehne de kal aa jaunga; abhi bas ghar jakar sona chahta hu!"

"Oye nautanki ruk... Joseph se keh kar pack karva deta hu; ghar ja kar kha lena!"

Rahul eyes twinkled at his offer "Haan ye acha idea hai!"

Armaan smiled at him cursingly "Bhukkad saala"

As he returned back with the packed stuff Rahul grinned at him 
"Mujhe nahi pata that u itna sochta hai mere barein main; itna khadoos bhi nahi hai!"

"Chup kar Spiky jyada chad mat; vot oh agae Riddhima ko pata chala kit u aaya tih aur aisi halat main vapas laut gaya toh use bura lagega bas isi liye"

"Ya ya... cause acceptance is not your cup of tea! Anyways thanks...bye" He left leaving a silly grin on Armaan's face!

Statutory Warning: I know nothing and absolutely nothing about this fast except for few things that I have seen on television. So my humble request to kindly forgive me if I have written something completely irrelevant! Apologizes...if it hurt anybody's sentiments!

Pooja was done and Riddhima was preparing her thal when someone informed that the moon was out. Riddhima smiled a beautiful smile and made her way towards terrace. She followed whatever Ananya was doing as she wasn't much aware of what all was to be done. 

Armaan stood by her side just staring blankly at her unaware about the rituals and too lost in her beauty. She sprinkled some kumkum; haldi ; few grains of rice; and some flowers in direction of the moon. Done with that she then offered some water; through the metal urn. Holding up the sieve she placed diya on it's rim and closed her eyes. 

Sending a silent prayer for his good health, wealth, prosperity and their good future she opened her eyes and saw the moon through the sieve and turned towards Armaan looking at him through it. Picking up the burning diya she placed it near the holy matka(clay pot) following the ritual. He looked at her deeply as she did all of it with so much belief.

Placing the sieve back; she dipped her thumb in vermillion powder and indicated him to bend a little. As instructed he followed like a loyal hubby and bent a little holding his fringes off his forehead. Marking a tikka she stuck some rice against it and sprinkled some on his head. And just like her he too followed the other couples around; picked the glass filled with water and made her drink some. Next was motichur ka ladoo of which he gave a bite to her and she offered him the remaining half so sweetly that he couldn't deny. And NO he was not fasting because she did not let him! Though he did not believe in all this fast and stuff but he felt unfair that she would be empty stomach entire day for him and he would sit right next to her enjoying his food! But Riddhima strictly warned him to not fast and convinced him to obey as well.

Lastly he made her drink a few sips of kesar milk and finally the fast was completed successfully. She bent in order to touch his feet and he almost jerked back. Embarrassed he was as she touched his feet for blessings but nonetheless he placed his hand on her head awkwardly and got done with it!

All of them walked downstairs to finally have some food! Since it was Riddhima's first fast; she was indeed the centre of attraction. All ladies were busy praising her looks; her manners and almost everything about her. Even her mehendi had turned so dark and neautiful which gave them another reason to pull her leg!  Armaan was happy getting praises for he had her as his wife. He felt elated!

All ladies dripped some water in rounds around their plates and praying once more they were about to start when a lady noticed Armaan admiring Riddhima. And she couldn't help adore their Jodi;
"Armaan... beta vaha itni dur khade khade kyu nihar raha hai! Teri biwi ka pehla vrat hai aaj; use apne haath se pehla nivala nahi khilayega!"

Others giggled as Riddhima blushed while another lady agreed; "Haan haan aa na beta; fikar mat kar hum bhi naye khayalat ke hai hum bura nahi manenge."

That cracked up almost everyone and he passed a secret glance to her; he raised his brow as if asking her should he and her cheeks answered him well. There was no reason she could deny this offer for. Though a bit shy; but even she had loved it if he was involved in her bigger or smaller whatever activities that she did.

Ananya too smiled as she read their silent conversation and called him ahead; "Armaan aaja... aakar yaha baith Riddhima ke paas."

He settled on the seat next to her and saw her tucking her hair strand nervously. He shook his head at her while the ladies teased; "Teri hi biwi hai beta baad main nihar lena... abhi use khana toh khila!"

Though not shy or nervous like her but even he felt a little embarrassed sitting among all of them sharing a cute moment with his own wife! He quickly made a morsel of some halwa puri and forwarded it her way. Without looking up at him once she took the bite and chewed onto it slowly. He caressed her toe playing with it and that caught her immediate attention. She looked up and instantly a smile spread across his face. All other elder couple who saw them showered blessings over them whole heartedly. Ananya and Billy passed a silent look towards each other as they felt sated seeing their kids so happy and completely in love.

Guests left and all the rituals were done. Riddhima and Ananya were clearing up the dining table while poor Armaan sat on the sofa awaiting his dear wife! Everything was almost done when Riddhima told Ananya to go and rest.
"Mom bas ye plates bachi hai main ye rakh deti hu; aur Sophie bhi hai na meri madat ke liye! Aap  jaakar aaram kar leejiye; subah se kaam kar rahi hai thak gayi hongi. Aap jaiye main kar lungi."

Riddhima insisted so much that she couldn't refuse and blessing her she went away as everything was almost done.
"Theek hai chal; tu bhi ye sab hote hi aaram karne chali ja. Goodnight!"

The minute she left Armaan was up on his feet and on his way to Riddhima. "Armaan aap kamre main jaiye... yaha pe sab kaam ho hi gaya hai; main bas do minute main aa jaungi. Aap yaha kyu ruke hai. Kamre mein jaakar aaram se baith jaiye na!"

"Mrs. Riddhima Mallik aaram ki jarurat aapko hai; vrat tumhara tha mera nahi... remember? Tum karo na apna kaam main baitha hu yaha chup chap."

She shook her head smiling at him and continued her work as she knew he wouldn't budge. "Hmm...done!" The minute she said that; he grinned ear to ear and gave him a suspicious look.

"Done?? Great..." he signalled Sophie which she did see but couldn't figure out anything. She just looked back at him but he settled her on the dining chair. "Kuch nahi... tum baitho yaha; abhi pata chal jayega tumhe!"

--------------

People Wanting any kind of PM (Update+unedited part) Of this FF need to Send request on
arima_mallik
Don't send them on them on 
Aayoo.PM.Id

NOTE: So here's next part... just know that this part has an edited version, you'll know that you are just supposed to message me if u wish to read! And yes also I want to make clear it's not the suhaagraat part as of yet so bina vajah umeedein mat lagna...but yes hot it is is what I can guarantee ;) So ya... that's about it...  ! :D

Edited by Aayoo.PM.Id - 8 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yayya
msg me full version
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
:D update agaya yayyy
pls pm me the full version 😳