ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
suprb... Start
plz continue soon
waiting
SushSathisha thumbnail
Sorry guys i promised yesterday but couldn't update.. so here you go Part two.. there will be three parts... promise to make the next one long...
Part 2

After some time raman retired by to the room.. He saw Ishita was sleeping half on the bed with her legs dangling down the bed...

Raman: Wait karte karte hi so gayi hogi... yeh madrasan bhi na...

He comes and lifts her up in his arms and makes her sleep properly on her bed side.

He changes and sits in the bed admiring her..

Uhmm socha tha tumhe surprise dun lekin khair sab gaya paani mein... socha tha aaj tumse I Love You bulva hi loon... koi nahi madrasan tujhse toh mein bulva kar hi rahunga...

He keep admiring her. He slowly caresses her cheeks and pecks her forehead. Ishita smiles in her sleep sensing this. Raman also soon drifts into sleep.

The next morning Ishita gets up and wonders how she was sleeping on the bed. She turns towards raman assumes that he must have put her properly on the bed. She looks at him and admires him..

You came into my life as a stranger, gave me ruhi and because of her we came close. You from being my enemy became my love, my life without whom I feel empty. I never thought one day u would fill the void I had in my life. If ruhi was my life, you are my breathe. Every time you tried to confess your love something or the other came in between.. (saying this she chuckles lightly) but when you confessed I wish I could tell how I felt. I felt on top of the world, I just couldn't think you would do it so cutely. Tch before I could tell you only you left to US Ravan kumar kahika... chalo not then atleast now I can... I know you want to hear it from me badly raman and I will tell you very soon... Then she slowly caresses his forehead and gives a kiss. Raman stirs in his sleep and she withdraws her hand immediately uhmmm you look so cute and peaceful while sleeping she chuckles and gets up to go and start the day...

Raman and Ishita as usual start their bickering about the untidiness of raman

Ishita: Raman kitne baar bolo geela towel bed pe mat rakho lekin kabhi nahi sunte ho mere baat

Raman: Areee yaar kitna dantoge.. kal hi toh aaya hun... he comes and hugs her from back ... agar tumhe tang nahi karunga toh chain kaise aayega... tum talwaar nahi uthaoge tho mera din kaise chalega...

Ishita was blushing listening to this... Kuch bhi.. aap ravan kumar hi ache lagte ho romantic kumar banane ki koshish mat karo... she coyly answered...

Raman smiled listening to this acha mein nahi banungi lekin tum toh ban sakti ho abhi tak tune who nahi bola jo mujhe sunn na hai..

Ishita pretending not to understand.. Kya nahi bola? Kya sunna hai aapko?

Raman: wahi jo meine tumhe kaha.. he goes near her ear and whispers huskily I Love You'.. 

Ishita feels ticklishas his breathe brushed her ears as he speaks. And the last word sends sizzling sensation down her spine.

Raman seeing her flushed face tightens his hold on her and whispers again huskily which unleases all her inhibitions

"Please bolo na mein suuna chahta hun"

Ishita turns towards raman in his arms locks her hands around his neck and kiss him on his lips. This came as a shock to Raman as he never expected his madrasan to take this lead. He kisses her lips fully enjoying the feel of it on his lips. Both of them deepen their kiss trying to dominate over each other. After sometime they part to gasp air. Seeing ishita's flushed crimson red face brings a smile on his face but her confession just flutters his heart.

"I love you Raman"

she hugs him and hides her face in his chest shying away to glory. Raman tightens his arms around her feeling content at last after hearing her confession.

"Tumhe pata hai ujhe kitna khush ho raha hai... mein yeh kab se sunna chahta tha...  vey u Ishita  I love you so so much" saying he kissed her forehead.

"Raman aap phirse mujhe chodke kahi mat jao mein aapke bina nahi reh sakti" she said trying hide her tears remembering their brief separation. Raman became alert of her crying and tried soothing her..

"Are.. Ishita ro math mein kahin nahi jaane wala aur agar jaanuga bhi toh tumhe saath lekhe chalunga theek hai.. ro mat na Ishu.." to ease the moment he continues "Meine toh socha tha ki JKR kabhi nahi roti hai aaj achanak kya hogaya talwar nahi balki aasun ko hatiyaar karke uthayi hai" he chuckles..

Ishita moves back from and his embrace wiping her tears and smiling at his words. Looking at her smile his smile widens  "Kuch bhi"... Hann how soothing this 2 words sounds from her...

However, there seems to be a disturbance whenever they are together and now also it's the same. They hear ruhi banging on the door asking for her Ishima..

"Ishima... Darvaza kholo... Ishimaa..."

"Areee yaar humesha kisi na kisi ko aana hi hai na jab hum saath hote hai" he hisses out of annoyance. Ishita just gives him the helpless look and answers her daughter " Aa rahi hun beta 2 minute".

She turns to Raman " Sorry na raman.. Acha suniye na idhar" but raman just shrugs her off.. Ishita doesn't give up and again nudges him to listen to her. He turns to her and asks he rwhat from his eyes.

Kal pura din aapke liye.. Mein bhi aapke saath time spend karna chahti hun.. aaj subbu ke family ke saath dinner ke baad hum kal kahin baahar jaayenge... aap, mein, Ruhi aur Adi... unka bhi toh chutti hai na" she explains to him calmly...

Raman murmurs "Aur mein yaha soch raha tha ki hum kahin akele dono jaayenge... yeh madrasan bhi na"

Ishita: mein suna aapne jo kaha...

Raman: Sunliya na toh...

Ishita : aap pura suniye toh bache bhi aapko bahut miss kar rahe the nah toh unhe bhi khushi hogi agar hum saath jayenge toh please na raman" she requests him

Raman: Acha theek hai chalenge... saying her goes towards the bed to pick up his clothes to change...

Ishita goes out to the hall to resume her daily chores.

Ishita: Are ruhi bcha kya hua... Ishima ko kyun bula rahi thi? She asks coming near ruhi...

Ruhi: Mumma who aap abhi tak baahar nahi aaye the na toh isliye bulane aayi thi..

Simmi: Ruhi chuhi kyun kiya mumma ko disturb.. mumma ka chahra toh bataa rahi hai ki mumma busy thi... she teases Ishita

Ishita blushed listening simmi teasing her and says "Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai... Kuch bhi bolti rehti hai tu simmi"

Simmi: are maine kya kaha mein toh bas boli kit u busy hogi meine todi na kuch kaha tu khud aisa soch rahi hai.. iska batlab tu sach mein busy this naaa" she continues teasing her..

Ishita seeing getting caught in her own words mumbles and goes away to the kitchen "Mujhe kaam hai"

Simmi and ruhi both laugh at her plight where as Ishita blushes...

Raman comes down "Ishita... Ishita" he shouts

Ishita: Kya hua chilla kyun rahe ho?

Raman: Mujhe jaldi office jaana hai kuch kaam agaya... mein jaa raha hun... afternoon tak wapas aa jaunga... sham ko dinner bhi jaana hai na

Ishita: Theek hai lekin aap pehle breakfast karke jaana..

Raman: Nahi Ishita time nahi hai jaana hai abhi..

Ishita: Acha theek hai ek minute ... she runs to the kitchen and gets the paratha in the hand rolled up and offers him.. Aap bhuke mat jao ae le jaao jaate jaate khalo... she offer him

Raman smiles and takes the paratha from her hand, goes near her ears whispers an I Love You', pecks her cheeks and goes off to the office... Ishita was surprised at that act of raman and stood in trance keeping her hands on her cheeks.. however Simmi and Ruhi's giggling brings her out of trance

Simmi: Ishita bhai chala gaya ... She teased further... Ishita who couldn't do anything just blushed and ran back to the kitchen...

Do comment on it!!!!

Love

Sushma

Part 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/130073166

Edited by sush_rddt - 8 years ago
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sushma... Loved it
so sweet update
dreamy confession...
Hayee... First kiss was good
simmi teasing... Cute
continue soon
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sushma
Loved it
Awww Ishita initiated the kiss...
Love simmi's teasing
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Such a sweet update Sush. Very much in character. Loving this TS.
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update..
Lovely part..
Please pm me the next part..😊😊
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
loved reading it
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hayes!!! it was awesome sush. loved it
e confession was truly dreamy
first kiss was icing on cake
it was such a cute TS.
--HANISA-- thumbnail
awww sushma awesome updt yaar ishita confess ishra first kiss that too from ishita first wow too good so romantic simi teasing ishita was cute too pm me for next dear cont soon
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a cute update... 🤗 thnks