Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 72

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

Shilpa: Tu kidhar gayi thi?

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO all the moms out here

Hey Nisha, 

I am heeerrreee, I had been to Coorg, Malnad side, enjoyed the greenery so much, slept 10 hrs straight after so many years I think.๐Ÿ˜Š, I am gushing abt the sleep to everyone. Feel like buying a plot of land and stay there. Lead a simple life, away from all the tensions...I know its not gonna happen, but dreaming and imagining abt it is also fine for me.๐Ÿ˜‰

My hubs prepared poha today, and its superb, having that and reading the old updates, I love reading while eating...Aajkal weekends mujhe cooking se chutti mil rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†, I only chop everthing, keep out whatever he needs and ofcourse the most hateful part of cooking, the cleaning up is left to me..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dude is super frank and says whatever he wants whoever is there...I love that๐Ÿ˜ณ

good idea.. do buy a plot there. I love Coorg too. 

Call us over. A sosy club ๐Ÿ˜ณ...We can take turns and clean the sink for you.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hd 4gttn 2 ask earlier, bt cn sum1 tell me wht "pohaade da" means????
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Divashni

I think don't go.

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Means - Don't go!

Da is always darling๐Ÿ˜ณ in my head although in tamil it's informal a little more casual than yaar. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Washing feet in Madurai

"Khaana nahi khaogey?" she asked casually

Hmmm" he nodded

"To jao neeche... I am coming down in a bit... "I have dirt EVERYWHERE" she giggled
She bent down and stared at her toes..

"I held her towards me and leaned to scoop the dirt, she slid, so I joined my feet to hold her between my legs, dekho" she pointed
One of her feet was soaked in dirt...

"Did u see the picture I sent u?" he asked

"Abhi bheja?" she asked

He nodded

"Mera phone Dad ke paas hai... kya bheja?" she asked cleaning her finger nails...
He leaned on the door and stared at her wash

She shut the faucet and turned towards the giant tub... leaving dirty footprint... every other step...
"If I committ a crime no one will know" she muttered, sitting down on the edge of the tub

The shower nozzle was lifted up, the moment she turned the faucet on it sprayed, she was too close to the faucet for
the water to soak her he bent down and hit it causing the faucet to flow... and shower to shut

She gently rubbed one foot with another watching the dirt rivulets flow to the sink..
"Do u soak dirt and smell it?" she asked

He half smiled a "No"

"Jis saal dilli mein baarish kam hoti hai I pick up some dirt from Amma's tulsi plant and sprinkle some water and smell it, or her jasmine... or water it and bend down on it
one time Selvi caught me doing that in my early teen years and started yelling "amma Ishita vayathula puzhu" (she must have tape worms she is eating dirt)
Another favorite activity is walk in the rain come inside the house and turn on the fan... its like air conditioning... before Appa got the living room AC thats what we did
Take a shower at night wear our night clothes without drying and sleep under the fan"

"Jao neeche khaana khao na" she urged gently shutting off the faucet

He bent down and lifted her up

"Not in Akka's house" the moment she looked at his eyes she knew...

"U mean Sam's?" he corrected

"U know what I meant" she hissed

Swinging her legs as he carried her to the bed

She scooted off as he lay down dragging her back on him, gently pulling her coral blouse from under her skirt...

"Stop it da"

He scarf was next...

She reached for the scarf, he waved it over her face and  stretching his arm behind his head over the head board

She lunged and grabbed it falling over him... which was OK if she had SHUT UP ABOUT IT

"U are not very flexible since u dont teach yoga" she giggled

He immediately turned pinned her down on the bed...

"i was kidding" "I was ... I was... ouch ouch ouch" she groaned... as he bent her arms behind her back laying over her

"Hes too short... poruma? (is that good enough for u?) she asked smiling...

"Let go of me Sam's waiting" she begged  arching to sit up and kiss his chin

"Did u sing for him?" he asked

"I may have... if he went to our fest" II giggled  "I have pictures wearing a SAREE at 18,
I was SO SKINNY" she giggled as he bent down purposefully without a smile

Her moan was followed by his moan

"Hes the first one to see me in a saree... him and the auto wala that drove me to LSR" she laughed hysterically

"hes too cute to be a yoga teacher.. I always thought yoga teachers were gay" she whispered... choking on laughter

"Enough" he said softly shutting off her laugh... tasting her lips again... tasted like rose essence... gentle, smooth... just like her
She inhaled his smooth cheek "Mera haath to chhodo I am not running away" she begged

He took the scarf and tied her wrist to his... as she watched...
His other hand went over her knee... creamy and fluid... he gently pushed the gauzy chiffon up her thigh

"Not in Sam's" she begged trapping his hand between her thigh

He left his hand there and gently climbed over and used her fingers to undo her buttons on the coral shirt,
his fingers sliding into the twin pockets one on each curve

"Checking for loose change" he whispered as she gasped

"I took an auto, not a bus" she whispered through dry lips

His index finger continued to search in vain inside the pockets... she writhed on the bed with shut eyes...
"does ur skirt have pockets?" he asked

"I sewed them together" she groaned

He searched the skirt and the slip methodically...

"Did u work in airport security before?" she asked shrieking

Watched the familiar glint appear, as he moved not so gently over her

"Have u taken yoga lessons?" he asked softly

"Ummm no" she said breathing audibly through her mouth watching his fingers undo the buttons fully...

"Not even one?" he asked

"I am a pro" she she said smugly arching hoping to feel him fully "Aur tum?"

"One u think?" she asked

"May be in 10th for P.T had yoga I think" he pushed her off arresting her movements by falling on her

"Lots of yoga?" no yoga" "Some yoga?" she begged holding his face in her hands... yanking off the scarf undoing the knot

Kissed him passionately... "I go with no yoga"
"I hate beer, i hate bourbon" she told him sternly when she was done

He took her hand to his shorts... she lay down on him weakly trembling...

He rubbed her arms charging her battery

And he heard the rasp of the zipper... throwing him off... they moved on the bed...gaining hold... every few minutes

"some yoga will do" he promised... bending down on her curves

"I arch better than u" she hissed as she did like a semi circle...
vibrating like a violin string " and I move better than u" she goaded moving like a gymnast

He nodded innocently

She yanked his tee of... feeling his skin, her thumb coming in contant with his pecs  

"A tattoo or two would have been great, but this works" she muttered huskily opening her mouth on his torso

He rolled her over

"I give up...U are just better than me" he whispered mockingly... seating her on his arousal "Yoga pro"

"bas***d" she hissed getting where he was going with that victory he handed her so easily

"Winner's always on top II" he cracked a cheap joke, and would proceed to patiently  teach her "how to be on top"๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

5 ish she went down... the house was quiet Sam was in the sun room on the ipad nursing Lasya

"Helllo Madam" "yaad hai main kaun koon?"  Sam smiled

II sat down by her, her hair was dry and braided... her clothes crushed

"3.5 ghante lag gaye nahi pair dhoney mein?" she asked gently

"Umm... U will u be putting her down for a nap or can I play?" II asked evasively turning crimson๐Ÿ˜ก

"SHE NEVER SLEEPS... Her Mami sleeps so much no" ๐Ÿ˜ณSam giggled loudly

"sshhh please Sam" Ii begged

Sitting down as Sam held her wrist

Tan walked in, smiled seeing her... "Hamey laga tum pair dhoney ghar chali gayi... DII nahi Madurai" ๐Ÿคฃ

Husband and wife laughed LOUD and hard...

Lasya stopped, turned and grinned, kicking her feet furiously wanting to be picked up
II picked her up and walked towards the  huge glass windows

"Is there any food"

"Sorry... jo khaane ke time par sota hai usko khaana nahi milta" Tan said

"Tan bechaari SOYI kidhar thi" ๐Ÿ˜†Sam laughed harder

"UR parents are the meanest bunch"๐Ÿ˜ณ II whispered to Lasya

"Ishita I thought u played poker until 4 so u were sleepy"๐Ÿ˜› Tan,innocent

"Arey yeh to 12 baje so gayi thi" ๐Ÿ˜ƒSam reminded her
"I am going home and taking her with me" Ii began to walk towards the towards the door

Sam chased her and stopped her "sorry baba, uska mazaak udaane mein koi mazaa nahi hai, we just get a smile or a half smile... kanjoos hai"

Sam could smell his lemony woodsy cologne all over her sister in law's face and neck as she hugged II

"U make us all smile Ishita" Sam said somberly

"Because I sleep from 2-5?"

"No because u give her a reason dream" Tan sniggered, shaking his head at his wife's senti lines (read loony)

"Dad hain?" Ii asked

"Unko apni daughter in law ke saath shopping jaana tha, DIL to umm... uh... umm... umm kya kehte hain Sunday ko apni sister in law ke ghar mein"๐Ÿ˜†

"Ayyyo... I TOLD HIM sam" II was red as a strawberry

"Mere ghar har room ke har drawer mein condoms hai" Tan declared "Except kids and parents rooms"

"thanks" Sam flung a cushion at him

"arey!!!!!!! help kar raha hoon" Tan ducked

"Isko HELP nahi kehte MUSEEBAT kehte hain" Sam reminded

"Oh sorry tujhe bua ban na hai na" Tan left the three girls taking a call

Tapped II's head as he walked out... "I am taking my Dad for a beer, bhej de shaam ko, aaj ka quota to poora na?"

AYYYO!!!!!!!!!
I SHOULD HAVE STOLEN A KITCHEN KNIFE AND BUTCHERED THE MAN
I WILL FOREVER HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS FROM SAM AND TAN NOW
I SHOULD HAVE RUN HIM OVER WITH MY CAR ON SAM'S BABY SHOWER
I SHOULD HAVE CHOKED HIM WITH CASHEW BRITTLE WHEN I CAME IN TO RETURN HIS MONEY
PUSHED HIM FROM THE BALCONY UPSTAIRS ON SANGEET NIGHT
AYYYO!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAKSHASAN...
DEVILLL...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

means dont go!!!ho i love love that word...II version of 'enough II'
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my Nishaโ˜บ๏ธ  Super update!!! 

Sam and Tan are so sweet and funny!!!

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bua ke ghar mein bua hone ki chaah poori ki jaa rahi hai? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahahaha love the update
Loved Sam and Tan teasing II
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

But you do catch a number of interesting things.๐Ÿ˜Š I love your font too!

Asma. Thanks. When I do have something different to say, I do. ๐Ÿ˜Š The font is Georgia. I love the sans serif fonts, the rounded ones.