Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

Like your thought. But life shouldn't be planned always. Like marriage, home then kids. Life should be full of surprises and unexpected things. And the journey will teach to fail and succeed.

I never said it should be planned... But to get preggers in first 3months of marriage puts pressure in most typical of love marriages... Inko toh abhi bahut kuch janna baaki hai ek dusre ke baarey mein! So maybe 8-9th month of marriage... Will deffo help them cover some ground.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru: DAMN CUTE essay of why you got distracted... rickshewaale se lari nahi "bhayya Rs40 to bahut zyaada hai kal mein bees mein gai"

OK since the choice is on me I shall surprise  you all..

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru: DAMN CUTE essay of why you got distracted... rickshewaale se lari nahi "bhayya Rs40 to bahut zyaada hai kal mein bees mein gai"

OK since the choice is on me I shall surprise  you all..

Ha ha ha...nostalgia. We used to live in Model Town then close to DU, life was great and it was cheap Too...Lekin paise to tab bhi nahi the. Rickshaws were cheap too and of course jhagra Karna to banta  tha boss. Mode of transportation was -  within the colony rickshaws  and outside Mudrika, other DTC buses and then later on the killer red line buses...Or three wheelers. Much much later...MARUTI.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha normally there is an update around this time...Are we getting one today?

taramira thumbnail
Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Nisha normally there is an update around this time...Are we getting one today?

Haan  ummeed par duniya  tiki hai...moreover arzi has been accepted so for sure. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"And u dont?"

II stayed up most part of the night, sleeping by 1 AM ish... as they moved to the bed, soon after Manny left...

she woke before him at 6 AM... strangely unsettled and anxious... totally embarrassed at the vision of herself draped like a blanket over her husband
She couldnt help think what Manny must have thought about that... "Enticing a man with her womanly ways?"

AYYYO OF ALL THE DAYS TO GO LAY ON THAT FRICKIN RECLINER
YOU CHOSE LAST NIGHT?
ITS BEEN HERE SINCE MARCH 8TH?
U LAY ON IT MAY 8TH? OH! NO... TODAY'S MAY 8TH...
She turned kissing him gently on his lips, "Happy monthiversary... whatever thats called...  koi lamba chauda plan banaye kya? u never took me hiking or camping, its long over due, with kids without kids
I want to eat street food in Janpath and walk around like unmarried dating people... I will wear one each of these on that day, and then we can pretend to be dating?
Do u want to go to LSR, i will pretend to be a teenager in college, tum mujhe lene aana? Dont bring the Ferrari then I dont stand a chance...(giggle) drive up in my boring Corolla
Agar tum mujhe milte during college,...

she went into self talk mode

YOU WOULDNT HAVE GIVEN ME A SECOND LOOK
THE CUTE PUNJABI ONES WOULD HAVE SNAGGED YOU AND LOCKED U UP.
She continued to whisper again. "I had braces on... I oiled my hair everyday, Amma did... I would beg her not to do it, when she went to Madurai and I was by myself Akka would allow me to let my hair down"
"Too busy studying for CPA and B Com to ever look at a guy"

UNTIL SUBBU ENAMORED ME WITH HIS HINDI CINEMA KNOWLDGE

"Anyway happy monthiversary... I am going to make kesari and sing a prayer.
My favorite Kurai ondrum illai"

He gently wrapped his arm around her, kissing her cheek

"So when did u wake?"
"Oily hair and short skirts and no bra" he whispered huskily

"I NEVER said that" she giggled as he tickled... she arched moving kicking her sheets off, he slid on top of her

And bent down on her...

She went down at 8 AM ish, she had begged him to let her go into work for a few hours, he agreed for 4, she made kesari, wore a new peach outfit,sang... looked for Ranjan all over the house
Could not find him, realized he mustve gone off to work...

Manny's door was shut, she did not knock, just packed her lunch, went up and checked on hubs, he was stepping out of the shower, smiled at her pretty outfit

""U think its too bright?" she asked nervously

"Whats wrong?" he asked curiously

"Kuch bhi nahi" she lied

He watched as she braided her hair

"Agar tumne hair cut nahi karwayi tumhare baal bhi itne lambe ho jaayenge" (teasing)
He half smiled

"How long for that length?"he asked curiously

"Kabhi kaate nahi I dont know... Appa wouldnt allow it, its a non Iyer thing... kaatoon?" she asked looking at him from the reflection

"No" he said looking at her intensely..

"Go wake ur sister and prank karo" she urged

He smiled gently... "u think she will enjoy it?" he asked

"Akka doesnt... sometimes... but I dont quit" Ii said softly... finding a peach scuncie

"Huh" he grunted, flinging the towel at her, she caught it and flung it back

she brought him kesari and set it on the coffee table at his office  
"Garam hai abhi mat khaana" she ordered
"K" he said preoccupied

"Baad mein khaakar mujhe text karogey?" she asked earnestly

"Come here" he called

"I will go to work" she said smiling gently... leaving him...

~~~~~~~

He wandered the terrace, as Mahavir brought his favorite paranthas...

Sam walked up jumping on him, he held her swung her and set her down

"When I last talked to u to tell u I am getting married I was exactly here, and eating parathas" he said

"She looks like Ma" Manny said angrily

"Umm... so?" he asked sitting down...

They both were quiet...

"she has the same hair the nose ring, the height DIMPAL" Manny's voice quivered, as she choked up

He ate quietly

"U jump off the bachelorhood bandwagon" Manny mumbled

"I jumped off two months ago" he said matter off factly

"Tujhe Ma ki yaad aati hai?" she asked

He didnt answer

"U married someone who looks like her so I bet it does" she was being cruel now😭

He leaned back chewing

"Things would have been so different R&B if she was alive" Manny said with a sinister look

He nodded

"Haan TU tab bhi baat nahi karta" Manny said

He half smiled

"I would have stayed married shaayad" she mumbled

"Ma didnt cause ur divorce" he said bluntly

"Ofcourse not I DID Sab meri galti hai" "KHUSH?" she got up angrily, pacing the terrace... restless... unable to say what was on her mind

"Sam seems to adore her" she was grumpy😭

"and u dont?" he asked silkily😃

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eek!!  Manny vs R&B!!! I hope it doesn't become a battle.  ðŸ˜­

II was so cute remembering her monthiversary!😃
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww the monthiversary part was Sooo cute
taramira thumbnail
First of all, thank you thank you Nisha another powerful insight into Manny's mind. Almost felt sorry for her. Everyone has their own way to deal with their issues. For manny being blunt and perhaps a little cruel gives her solace. 
RB in his own way trying to defend his marital status and in the process defending his choice for a wife. Manny does feel betrayed, she had perhaps thought that both RbB and she would wallow in their respective grieving bubbles, but when RbB chose to move out of that bubble, she feels all,alone...can't be upset at her own in public so will find ways to be mean to  II.
And  Since she is hurting herself she needs to lash out at others. 

In a way both RbB and Manya are alike...with a streak of wilderness, both are  deeply private people. 

Very very nice Nisha. 
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh Manny ko II se problem kya hai..she is being bitter for no reason .y so skeptical...its like she is on a mission to prove that II is not right for the family...hope it doesn't turn out to be battle between R&B and Manny.. not that he Cares for her views but still... our lovely brat will think that they fought coz of her...and then fir emotional meltdown...