Sia out...
Sorry for late comment.
How dare she speak abt rey...
Hope even kruttika gets out .
Backstabber...
Hope rey wins the title...
Whoae going to be the hoh???????
Update sokn

Hey...welcome back...thank you for your comments...yes Sis went out with a rude comment...and let's hope Krutticka follows her...all the best to Rey...and lets see who will be the net HOH...ill be updating soon stay tuned...
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode 36

Soon the snowman's head were nearly filled and Maya had caught up with Kruttika and Rey...they went back for their last scoop of water making their way back to the snowman...

"Congratulations Kruttika you are the new Head of Household..." Armaan informed everyone.

The others were not happy as they had planned for Kruttika to follow Sia out of the door but it looked like Kruttika was not going down without a fight...

They all congratulated her and they made their way back to the house...

Later on Sami walked into the garden in search of Rey; he was very quiet after everything that had happened when Sia had left...

"Hey Man..." Sami said as he sat down next to him.

"Hey..." Rey replied softly.

"Mind telling me what Sia meant?" Sami asked.

"She threatened to make an alliance of just me and her..." Rey told him.

"What...when?" he was shocked.

"The week Ayaan went out..." Rey said, "...she promised to keep me safe if I promise to take her to finale..." Rey continued.

"So you made an alliance with her..." Sami accused him.

"I had to do what was best for my game...this house is driving me crazy dude...you have no idea..." Rey said resting back and covering his face...

"I know man...just forget about it..." Sami said tapping Rey in his shoulder as he stood up...

Kruttika was pacing the HOH room; she knew it was important that she won the HOH as she would have been the one walking out the door this week; she needed to change this game around if she wanted to go to the finale...

Later on; Maya and Tej knocked on the door of the HOH room, Kruttika had called them both upstairs...

"Hey come on in guys..." Kruttika said.

They entered looking around...Kruttika rubbed her hands together and looked at them; "I just want to stay thank you for saving me..." she told them.

"That's okay...but I hope that you will save us as well..." Maya said to Kruttika.

"Of course and that is why I called you both up here..." Kruttika said hesitantly, "...I have a plan...my main target this week is Rey and I need him to be out..." Kruttika said.

"Do you know what was going on between Rey and Sia?" Tej asked; "...that crypt comment she made when she left?"

"I don't know what was going on between them...but I did see them talking...I think that Sia wanted him to save her and he didn't so she gave his game out..." Kruttika said.

"Okay so what is the plan?" Tej asked he has had enough of Rey messing with everyone.

"I am going to nominate Sami and one of you..." Kruttika told them seriously.

"That does not make sense..." Maya said.

"It does...look...Sia got Akshat out by putting up two other people and after one of them won she put up Akshat and he went right..." Kruttika said.

"Okay...so you want to backdoor him..." Tej stated.

"Yes exactly..." Kruttika said; glad they understood her point and they were on the same track; "I will nominate one of you and Sami...anyone of us will win save you from the block or Sami will save himself from the block and we put Rey on and he is gone...what do you think?" Kruttika asked for conformation.

"It's a good plan..." Maya agreed.

"Thanks..." Kruttika was glad she got Maya and Tej on his side...now to put her plan into action.

Kruttika had been given a round case in which had 4 keys; she had to take the keys of the people who she wanted to nominate and then put everyone else's back into their slots. After she had finished, she lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated around the round table; she placed the round case onto the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony...one of my duties of head of household is to nominate two people for evictions...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...then that person will pull next key and so on and so forth..." Kruttika explained.

Kruttika pulled the key "Maya you are safe..." Maya thanked Kruttika and then pulled the next key.

"Rey you are safe..." Rey was really surprised and thanked Kruttika.

"I have nominated you Tej and you Sami...it's nothing personal but you are both very strong contestants..."

Sami and Rey shared a look at how the nominations played out.

"This nominations ceremony is adjourned..." Kruttika left and everyone got up to meet Sami and Tej.

After the nomination ceremony everyone went their own ways. Tej and Maya snuck upstairs after Kruttika as the boys went into the garden.

"Hey come on in..." Kruttika said quickly ushering them in.

"That was soo funny...did you see their faces..." Kruttika said laughing.

"They are definitely suspicious though..." Maya said.

"It doesn't matter...it's done now..." Kruttika said.

In the Garden

"Did you see that...Tej was not even upset he was nominated..." Sami said to Rey.

"I know...I have no idea what they are playing at..." Rey said.

"I am so gone this week..." Sami said in defeat.

"You are not...if I get Veto I am saving you..." Rey said.

"What if you don't...then what will happen?" Sami asked.

"What do you mean...?" Rey questioned.

"If the nominations stay the same then you save me...and Maya saves Tej...that will mean it's even and Kruttika as captain will have the last say and she will definitely vote me out..." Sami said clearly upset.

"Don't worry about what will happen later...just concentrate on winning the Veto..." Rey said; "...think of it as do or die situation...one of us will HAVE to win the Veto...we can't afford to mess up now..."

Kruttika came out from the diary room shouting; "Let's gather in the living room...it's time to pick players for the Veto Competition..."

All of the houseguests gathered in the living room as Kruttika entered; "It is time to pick players for the Veto Competition...the winner of the Veto will be able to keep the nominations the same or upset the balance of the house by saving themselves or their chosen contestant forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee..." Kruttika informed everyone.

"Can the nominees please join me...?"

Sami and Tej stood up and joined Kruttika at the front.

"As head of household I will pick two houseguests to take part in the competition..." Kruttika said; she placed her hand in a bag to pull out the names; "Maya...and...Rey..." she called out their names.

"Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the Veto Competition..." she said.

Everyone wished each other good luck...

Store Room

Kruttika, Tej and Maya were in the store room.

"What if Rey wins the Veto?" Tej asked.

"Then he will save Sami and you will have to put Tej up..." Maya whispered angrily.

"Guys forget it...Rey is not going to win the Veto...there are four of us against him even if Sami wins Rey will still be put on...don't worry there is no chance Rey will win..." Kruttika concluded...she then walked out of the store room.

"I don't like this plan anymore..." Maya said slowly.

Power Of Veto

The Activity area was set up like a miniature city with cars and small buildings, roads etc... The Houseguests came out in super hero outfits...

"Your chances of winning the Veto are in serious jeopardy...the super Veto puzzle is broken into pieces on the roof...you must use you your power of flight to save it...hit your button to activate the magnets on your puzzle boards for 20 seconds...then fly over to the puzzle to start assembling your pieces...but be careful...the magnets only last for twenty seconds bursts...so the clock is ticking and if you don't fly back before the clock hits zero the puzzle will demagnetize and your puzzle pieces will fall...forcing you to start over...the first person to complete the puzzle...then fly back to hit their button...will win the super Power of Veto..."

The houseguests found this activity really fun as they got to fly...as the competition started each contestants pressed their buzzer to start the magnets on the board then they flew over to start assembling their puzzle...Kruttika was in the lead with Sami not far behind...

Every now and then they would fly back to restart their magnets...Sami forgot to restart his and just as he was putting on his last piece the puzzle pieces fell resulting in him having to start again.

Maya had flown back to restart hers but it had strike zero and her puzzle pieces also fell...

Tej and Rey were head to head both putting in their final piece with Kruttika not too far behind...

They both flew to press their button...

"Congratulations Rey you are the winner of the Power of Veto..." Big Brother boomed...

Sami ran to Rey and hugged him while Tej, Maya and Kruttika were not happy at all.

"It's time for the Veto Ceremony..." Rey informed the houseguests who were in the garden, everyone followed him into the living room, and the houseguests sat on the couches while Sami and Tej sat on the chairs. Rey stood up and walked to the front facing the houseguests.

"This is the Veto Meeting...Sami and Tej have been nominated...but I have the Power to Veto one of the nominations...I have decided to use the veto...on Sami ..." Rey placed the Veto Medallion around Sami himself, who thanked him...

"As I have used the Veto on one of your nominees...you have to name a replacement nominee..." Rey informed Kruttika.

Rey sat down and Kruttika stood up, she was really upset.

"I am really sorry Maya...I nominate you as a replacement nominee..." Kruttika said apologetically as her plan had backfired.

Maya stood up and sat in Sami's space, next to Tej, they were both very upset about how things played out.

"This veto meeting is adjourned..." Kruttika says.

The boys stood up to meet Tej and Maya...

So everyone...how did you like the new twist...please post your comments and let us know what you thought...and press the Like Button... 

Fizz x

Edited by arsafar - 9 years ago
arsafar thumbnail
Award for the Best Game Player goes to...

>> Ayaan

>> Sia

>> Zain

>> Rey

>> Kruttika

Please send me your vote through PM or post it on the thread... πŸ˜ƒ
arsafar thumbnail
Count Down to Finale...2 Days!!

Hey everyone...not long to go now to see who will be crowned the Winner of Big Brother India Season 1...

I'm just dropping by to let you know...

>> If you would like to appear in the Finale and to have a chance to be with your fave contestants lease PM me...tomorrow is your last chance...

>> And if you haven't as yet voted for your fave contestants to receive awards please do it quickly...tomorrow we will be counting up all the votes so that we can add it into the Finals which will begin on Thursday...

Thanks for all your love and support throughout... πŸ˜ƒ
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sad that Tej listened to Kritika now he and Maya are nominated, who will go I do not know, I am just hoping Tej is saved...πŸ˜•

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..πŸ˜‰
great twist..πŸ˜†
hope tej is saved.😭
littleman thumbnail
Nice update...
LOL Kruttika thought she was playing like a pro
but it back fired and her plan failed...
Im happy Sami is saved
but poor Tej and Maya...
they shouldn't have agreed with her plan...
I hope Tej is saved...
this show is so cool...

I'll inbox you my vote! πŸ˜ƒ 
PS ...I like this Award title! πŸ˜‰
Edited by littleman - 9 years ago
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fizzx and zysha u both were going to be death but bach gai
Why reading i was angry and also cursing krutikka
But when u dropped ur sweet bomb was happy
I felt rey would be nominated