Amazing part,
Loved it,
eager to know what will happen next
and continue soon 😊
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 5

Their car stopped infront of a very sweet small log that was built in the heart of a valley on the outskirts of the city. The trees were surrounding the beautiful log as of protecting it from other's eyes, but still, the view from inside was too breath-taking.

"Armaan...This is so beautiful...Whose log is this?" Riddhima inquired while looking around in awe. The furnishing of the house was simple yet classic. The dark wooded furniture beside the pale wooded wall was looking so ethnic.

"One of my friend owns it..." Armaan replied, as his gaze was fixed on her awed face.

"This is truly beautiful" Riddhima said again as she moved from the living room to open kitchen before entering the small bedroom which was space just enough for a bed and a built in closet.

"It's such a cozy and small place" She commented next.

"I can't give you space enough to run away from me" Armaan whispered in her ear making her feel his presence just behind.

Placing his hands on her waist, he gave it a little pull, making her struck back to his body.

Riddhima smiled and turned around just to hug him.

"I don't want to runaway anymore Armaan" She nuzzled into his chest as her fingers clutched more of his shirt.

He pulled her more close, letting the feeling of closeness sink in himself. Damn, how he had missed her.

Leaving a soft kiss in her hairs, he moved back but kept on holding her hand.

"Come, Let me show you one thing that I know you will love" The excitement in his voice was evident so she followed him without any question further on.

He pulled open the railing net before leading her to the small open backyard. A cream hammock bed was hanging between two trees, making her feel awe..

"God! I always wanted to have one" She said in excitement as Armaan smiled broadened and he lead her to the bed. Getting into it first after removing his shoes, he helped Riddhima get up in it. She laid down on his chest. With the help of a thread that was entwined in a hook on side to make the bed sway, Armaan put the hammock bed in soft motion.

Under the open sky and trees, in presence of soft wind and him, she finally felt at peace.

The earlier discussion with her friends had really made her realize how stupidly she behaved by pushing away her husband when he too needed her the most.

There, Armaan ran his fingers in her hair as a flashback of the events ran thriugh his mind. He knew that she was feeling alone in the pain they had suffered,so today, he wanted to let her know how much it had effected him too.

"You know Riddhima...It was us who were planning of a new future...it was us,who planned our child...It was us who were excited to greet our little bundle of joy...It was us who were shopping out for them...Us, who settled there cribs, decorated their room with our love and expectations...How can you think that it was only your loss...haan...How can you think that for me, they were nothing...that for me, they never existed"

Riddhima just moved more closer to him and nuzzled his chest. "I am sorry Armaan".

"After them, it was me who put things away before you came back home...Do you think it was easy for me to do?" Teary voice made him chocked as Riddhima too started to sob silently in his arms, whispering "Am sorry Armaan...I am sorry" Soothing eachother's pain, they both didn't realize when sleep took over them.

Way later around evening, when the sun just started to set down, Armaan woke up with a heavy head. The tears from earlier had exhausted him out.

But finding Riddhima, curling up onto him, made him relaxed instantly. God knows when he had seen her sleeping so peacefully. As if, she has finally accepted the reality and is ready to move ahead.

With the help of his two fingers, he pushed away the silky strands off her face before leaving a soft lingering kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Riddhima" He whispered into her ear, making her lips curve into a dreamy soft smile.

He smiled himself before hearing his stomach grumble, making him aware of the plans he had for them.

Slowly, untangling himself from her soft plush body, he get out from the swing bed and get in the house to make arrangements.

----------------

"Hmm..." She hummed against him as he was leading her inside, holding her up in his arms.

She was still sleeping but the motion did disturb her, making her open her eyes

"Hey..." He wished, settling her down on the couch, still holding her in his lap.

"Hi...what time it is?" She questioned yawning, stretching her arms out, looking just like a baby.

"It's 7pm..." He answered only to see her eyes opening up wide.

"What? Why haven't you woken me up ... I am so hungry...you too must be hungry na...I need to cook something fast" She was getting hyper.

"Hold on Maam...everything is ready for my highness" He smiled and motioned towards the kitchen where she could see a romantic setting.

Two chairs were placed across on the counter. Candle lights were beautifully placed beside, giving the atmosphere a soft romantic look.

"You cooked?" She questioned on seeing some covered up dishes.

"You surly do know that I can't cook...Its the take out from a restaurant near my office but all your favorite. Just go and freshen up first so we can start eating...I am way to hungry" Scrunching his nose, he gave her a cute pout that made her giggle.

"Ok..I will just be back" She got up after giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Later as she approached the counter, he presented her with a small three flower wrapped bouquet he made with the flowers plucked from the huge backyard. She accepted ever so graciously with a sweet smile and "Thank you"

"My Pleasure"

Pulling out one chair, he helped her get onto the long chair before taking his place on the other side before taking hold his mobile and putting a soft melodic tune in a low volume on speaker.

A smile instantly lifted up on one side of her face, making her grin like a fool. Her husband was one of the most romantic person inside this hard-on exterior.

So how was your outing with your friends?" He started a conversation as they started on eating her favorite Italian food

"It was good" Riddhima played with her food,biting her lower lip and looked up.

"Thank you for the push Armaan...I think I needed it" Armaan just smiled seeing the calmness in her eyes. It really did good wonder to her.

"I will always push you to do things that are needed. Either you like it or not" He replied with a smirk making her smile too.

Nodding she turn back to her food before coming up with another question.

"Armaan"

"Hmmm"

"Do you blame me for the mishap?"

"Riddhima" came his sharp reply.

"No ...let me complete first please..." When he didn't said anything, she gulped her saliva and continued 

"At any point...did...Didn't you her fed up of my tantrums...my...my mood swings...all my...my weepy self" And before she could have asked anything more,She felt herself lifted up in his arms as he settled down on her seat and cradled her deep inside his chest.

His fingers caressed her left cheek, ear and hairs repeatedly.

"Riddhima...How could I blame you when I know you went through the same lose as me. How can I get fed up with your tantrums when I knew it was just a way to let out your pain. In start, I was afraid, I admit, but not from your mood swings or tantrums but for you. I wanted to console you but didn't know how to do it. I was broken too but I had to support you. I was unable to understand the situation and that's when...I wet to consult Angad" Armaan revealed his fears, hugging her close as if having him was all the cure, his heart needed.

"I wanted to know how should I deal with this situation...You were lost in your own shell...We were falling apart and that was the last thing I needed at that time...I...i needed you just as much as you did..." Riddhima snuggled more into him, letting him know how sorry she was for his act.

"He told me that I had to break that shell...That I don't have to keep you reminding of that event as may be you will be blaming yourself already...I had to make you realize that their is a life ahead of us...That I still love you as ever...And...And I tried...I...I just wanted to make you know that whatever happens in life...I will always stand by you..." A tear rolled down his eye.

"You are here...I know...You will always be their for me" Her fingers clutched into his shirt as she whispered against his chest.

He took a sigh and rubbed her back.

"That's why I was getting closer to you at every chance...I wanted to assure you of my presence...But...But you took it all wrong" He accepted his defeat.

"I am sorry..." She was crying too.

After few minutes of being in silence, snuggled...Armaan pulled away and pushed her messy hairs off her beautiful face.

"Enough of crying now...Now see...all my romantic dinner plan has turned sappy...What about all this poor food?" He made a nose making her giggle.

"Actually, It can still be romantic...With you being snuggled into me while I will... make you eat" He filled a spoonful and made her eat. His eyes were shinning of undying love which she knew will stay intact.

The candles around, soft music in background and being in the arms of your loved one was surly creating a romantic fair.

---------------

After wrapping up the dinner, Armaan settled Riddhima into the bed and put in a DVD of the wedding day, just so they could revive the memories, the vows, the feelings and the aura of love.

As he jumped in next to her, she got close and rested her head on his chest.

"You do remember how crazy you were behaving that day...constant calls, messages..." He chuckled on the memory as on screen, Armaan was showed coming with the barat in a car and his phone was attached to his ear.

"That was you calling me on...when everyone else was asking me to come out to enter the hall..." Armaan chuckled making Riddhima groan.

"What could I do...I was having pre-wedding jitters" She explained.

"Haha...I do remember Sanchit asking me if I am having second thoughts about the wedding and do I want to run away with someone else on seeing the way I was cling to the phone, ignoring his pleas to get out" Armaan explained with a raise brow, making her frown.

"As if someone could dare come near you when I was around..." She would have killed that girl.

Seeing her scrunched nose, Armaan bend down and placed a kiss on the nose line.

"I couldn't have found someone more cute and feisty than you" He chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his waist and keep on looking at the movie.

Remembering the wedding day, the anticipated feelings, the excitement and the happiness of being eachother's finally, the watched the movie till it was bidaai time of Riddhima.

"That's the only part I hate" Armaan murmured and Riddhima perfectly knew why.

He hate to see tears in her eyes, even if it's cause of him.

As the wishes for a happy married life rolls, Armaan turned to switch off the tv before feeling her hands snaked up on his chest from behind.

Surprised, he held her exploring hand before turning fully towards her with a raised brow.

"Enough of the wedding day...now let's remember that night" She murmured, moving onto him fully,  taking him by surprise. She was surly an active participant in their physical activities but she had never initiated them first.

"Are you sure Riddhima?" He inquired a little hesitantly. He wanted her, needed her but then he really wanted to remove all her thoughts that he only wants her for a physical need. He was affirm to get bounded by her on a mental level first now but here this woman was changing the game again.

In response, Riddhima just moved her hands inside his shirt, drawing patterns on his chest with her exploring fingers and marked the loved points by her nails, making him hissed.

"Come on now...You are killing me" He groaned before pushing her back on the bed and hovering her.

She giggled as he held her hands up above her head and bend down to kiss her. A slow voice erupted from the back of her throat, making him take a sigh before deepening the kiss and giving her all that he has in his power. His love, his affection, his care.

Feeling his hand loosening on her hands, she moved them up to caress his stubble face, grinding her palms against the soft hairs.

In reply, he changed his position to help his hands removing her shirt so he can trace the soft skin beneath.

His touch was feeling new and more powerful. She could feel her body getting goosebumps on each place he touched, nipped and traced. With his careful and expert moves, he once again claimed her as his before starting with another session.

------------------------

With a dreamy smile, she woke up the next morning and stretched her arms out to hug him. But couldn't find his warm body, Peeking from her one eye, she found herself alone on the bed but the voice of utensils could be heard from outside.

He was humming some love tone that instantly made her smile.

Gosh! She loves him.

Turning around, she was about to get up but stopped on finding a note placed beside the bed on a side table along with a rose having two leaves.

She smelled the rose, before opening the note.

"My love Riddhima,

No matter what comes ahead, either highs or lows

You will find me beside, holding you close

I have always loved you, with your pros and flows

Cause my baby, I am irrevocably, Irresistibly yours.

Always Yours"

Riddhima just hugged the letter.

"God! I so wanna kiss you now" She whispered.

"Who is stopping you?" She heard him and quickly turned to look. Leaning against the door with a handsome smirk and no shirt on, he was looking too good to eat.

Raising his brow, he made her come out from her Lala land before she turned and bit her lips before whispering.

"I guess...Nothing" And wrapping the sheets around herself, she got up and took seductive steps while approaching him.

"My God! You are turning daring" He murmured before pulling her in his arms and giving a soulful kiss and she finally found that peace, that was missing from her life.

He finally get away after placing a kiss on her cheek and then held her hands.

"Come on now...I have cooked for us...something, That I hope you might will like" He scrunched his nose not knowing how his first attempt must me.

She smoothed the crease on his forehead with a beautiful wide smile whispering. "I can even have burnt toasts if they have your touch".

"That's cheesy, My wife!...I am not that bad actually...If that's the worst you can think of, You will be impressed then with my skills". He turned around and held her by waist.

The whole day was spent by the duo in the sheer calmness of the place and the cozy arms of eachother. The love, the laughed, they teased, they giggled and they shared every big to small thing.

In the night, cuddling to a very sleepy but happy Riddhima, he pulled her close and tucked his other hand under the pillow as per habit only to come across with a touch of paper.

Frowning, he pulled it out and opened the one folded paper just to read.

"And I promise to always live in the moment.
To Share my pains and content
Cause you my love, my friend
Are the most wonderful husband

Equally Irresistibly Yours!
Always"

A smile lit up his face as he put the paper away neatly, planning to keep it store in the precious notes, before hugging her again. This time with a bright smile as he submit himself to the dreams. The beautiful ones. With him and his Irresistible Wife.

Epilogue:

After three years of their twins loss, Riddhima was once again taken to the labor room but this time, only to receive a beautiful gift of a healthy baby girl.

Life was once again rosy but the journey till here was not so. Riddhima had demanded again and again from Armaan to plan another child but he does know, A child at that time may can heal her pain, but it will equally make her obsessive with the child. A loss can do this to you and Armaan had seen far more cases like this, researched and read about it on internet. He just couldn't put a child's life a stake. May be not the life, but the confidence, the self-standing courage will be demolished with a mother like Riddhima who would surly like her baby to come to her with any problem right away rather than trying to solve it himself.

May be she wouldn't have been like that. But then too, he doesn't want to take chance. Her medical reason was another case too.

So he patiently lingered the matter, making her get indulged in one thing or another. And as promised, though she missed the presence of a baby, she hide the fact better infront of Armaan.

But now, holding the precious bundle of joy in her hands, she finally felt complete.

Armaan put his hand behind her back, cooing at their daughter before bending down and kissed her forehead.

"She is Ours..." Riddhima whispered in pure awe.

"Yours...She is all yours just like her father" Armaan said proudly, making her grin.

And that was the life of Mr and Mrs Malik but one thing that stays forever that they stood together by eachother. They might have different opinions, but they found the common point always. They love never lessen but increased with each failure. They just belonged to eachother, Irresistibly.

And it finally ended. Thank you for bearing the wait. Hope it was worth. :)

Do Hit Like & Comment :)

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
osome.. the way u show the love and pain they share was osome... 
he wait for it was worth it...
lashyyy thumbnail
hey ana
its really beautiful yaar
loved how armaan surprise ridhz with his arrangement soo romantic
loved their talk in that swing
its emotional but a needed thing too
loved how perfectly armaan arranged everything for his lady the food setting the table, bouquet too
loved how armaan consoled ridhz
loved how they share their feeling their pain
nd u showed i mean write it so beautifully
loved the epilogue too
they finally got a beautiful baby girl
loved this story
will miss it
but do write more stories like as u outstanding writer
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anddd... This is over too
Pehle to i loved the whole concept.. shuru se he..😊
It was a different concept aur shuru mein kya reviews mile thai tumhe wah!😉 Yaad hain mujhe saare😆
Phir story ne turn liya.. and we discovered that it was a child they lost and Riddhima is in denial..  That blame game and insecurities... He tried to handle lekin phir kuch ulta he hogaya🤣

Acha Husband, Family aur Ache friends bhi ek naimat se kum nahi hain... warna wrong direction deyne mein log bilkul waqt nahi kharab karte... apna kaam kar k nikal jaate hain aur humara sukoon barbaad hojata hai😡

Ab coming to the last part.. I so so loved it!! The whole scenario an environment you created!! Lunch, phir memorizing wedding and phir ahem ahem.. 😉 Wedding Night!😆

I Have always told you how much i love your writing skills and correct use of correct words on correct timings.. I so so loved the update especially the expression on their feeling and they pouring out their heart...

Poetry pe to kya kehne 🤗

It was mind blowing!! Dekho kitna inspire hogayi main usse😆

Aur ek cheez special mention karungi.. Yaar!! The use kiya hai Irresisitibly Yours!

Love You!
Sameera😊

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story dear...loved it ..loved how armaan supported her all the time..and good that ridhima realized the consequences before too late..
loved it 
SanKsgian thumbnail
aaa---mmmaaazing update...
love the chemistry
thanks for sharing this story sweetie
made me nostalgic of dmg
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing AR ss !!
Loved it <3
AR lost their baby :(
Armaan is very supportive , caring and loving !!
Riddhima also finally understood his pain too :)
AR forever <3
Do start a new ss soon :)
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story
i hv read it in a go
love it, its so beautifully written their pain, love, care, wait n understanding so pure n romantic
plz do write another one.