sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome teaser dear plz update soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 6

They were asked to exchange the garlands, symbolizing that they are of each other.

But the bond between them wasn't of love, it was hatred and of revenge,

Arnav signed to Ricky to tell the director to start insulting Khushi again, as he was losing himself in her, which he certainly didn't want to happen.

" Cut...Khushi you don't how to act or something?" shouted the director.

" Sir, tell me what you want instead of shouting!" retaliated Khushi, as she was angry to hear such comments from a director she never saw.

" See..she doesn't know what she has to do. And moreover she is shouting. Do you think you are a big actress, Khushi?" questioned back the director.

" If she wants she would become!" said a voice from behind.

" You have got no rights to insult my daughter" claimed Garima, who had heard Khushi shouting.

" But Mummyji.." started the director who was trembling in fear.

" Show this respect to my daughter before me!" said Garima, in a firm tone.

Khushi was happy that her mother was not weak like others who would take anything from anyone owing to the post a person held.

" Are you the mother of the girl?" asked the Pandit as he wanted to the Kanyadaan ritual.

" Yes, I am." said Garima, proudly.

" Please come here for the Kanyadaan ritual!" asked the Pandit, as he saw that the girl's father was not around and he was partially deaf too, to notice that this was just a shooting.

" What?? Kanyadaan? Where is the actor for that, Mr.Director?" asked Garima.

" Actually she isn't here for she got some offer for audition. So we were searching for eligible candidate, Aunty. Can you do it?" asked Ricky, quickly taking control of the situation.

" Why would I do it? I can't act!" said Garima, angrily.

"We will just capture your hand, Aunty. This is very much required. If we don't shoot it naa, you will get delayed." said Mukund, intelligently trapping Garima.

Garima thought for a second and nodded as she didn't want her daughter to be in a place where there are insulting people.

The Kanyadaan ritual was also complete. She completed the GathBandhan ritual too. Garima was asked to leave and this time she agreed to it without any hungama.

The Bride and the Groom were asked to get up for the Seven Vows.

The Vows which instigated love, respect, concern for each other were today just for the sake of it.

The Vows which bound the couple together, were holding no value today.

The Vows which were the promises of love, were a part of hatred today.

The director could find no faults in Khushi. For the couple in front of his eyes was a girl who had found her soul-mate in a game of hatred.

After the Pheras, Arnav had mechanically tied the MangalSutra and filled the Maang as he was very much confused so as to what was happening,

For a person who was never interested in Poojas it was very difficult to identify the Mantras of Marriage and the rituals.

" From today you both are ritualistically husband and wife!" announced the Priest, which made Khushi and Arnav snap their heads.

Hearing the words spoken by Pandit , Garima rushed in as she was not very far from the Mantap.

" What are you saying Panditji? Think before you say something!" shouted Khushi angrily.

" What??" asked a puzzled Pandit as he was partially deaf due to age.

" If you can't hear then use the machine!" said Garima handing over the hearing aid to Pandit, and fuming at him.

" You are the mother of the girl, right? Congratulation on the account of your daughter's marriage." said Pandit with a smile, while it made Arnav and his gang think it was the time for revelation.

" Panditji, You must have had a misunderstanding. This was a shooting not a real marriage. We are all actors." said Khushi, gaining a control over her rushing adrenaline.

" But I am not an actor. I have read all the Mantras for a Marriage and hence this marriage is validated by the Shastras." said Pandit angry on the fact that it was a shooting.

" Someone take him away from my sight, or else I dunno what I will do!" said an angry Garima.

Ricky came forward with the money while Pandit refused the money stating that he takes the Dakshina, the fee only from the bride's or the groom's parents.

" How ridiculous! When this shooting itself was fake how can this marriage turn out to be true?" mocked Arnav.

" What do you mean??" shouted Garima, who was thinking that it is just a mistake till now but hearing Arnav, she realized it was part of a bigger ploy.

" Khushi had tainted my reputation and this was a prank to teach her a lesson. Infact even the director is an actor here, who was hired to insult her. Everything is fake!" said Arnav, mocking.

" Except this marriage!" said the Priest before staging a walkout after taking the fee from Ricky.

Khushi eyed Arnav with teary eyes. While a surge to slap him was engulfing her.

" I will not leave anyone. I will send everyone to jail. Come Khushi, we will go back. Don't worry I don't believe anything the pandit says!" said Garima assuring her daughter.

Khushi threw an angry glance at him and tried to move but the Bandhan which tied them together was not letting her go away.

She turned around with tears in her eyes and looked at Arnav with pain, which had surely shaken Arnav. She grabbed the knot angrily and tried to open it but it was of no success as her mind was not able to concentrate and the knot was just as strong as their relationship. But Arnav seeing her struggle with it came forward to help her, while she took her hand away not wanting his touch.

He could easily open it, while Khushi quickly pulled away her cloth from him.

*SLAP!*

" You think this a joke? A JOKE, DAMMIT? Didn't you hear what Pandit said?" shouted Khushi on top of her voice.

" Khushi..." started Arnav only to be cut in by Garima.

" Shut up! How can you even talk after doing such a heinous thing?" snapped out Garima.

" If you think this is an ending, then you are wrong. This is the worst new beginning of your life!" exclaimed Khushi Gupta.

" Come on, Mumma let us go." said Khushi grabbing her mother's hand and leaving from there while Arnav fell on his knees realizing what he had done for revenge.

" I have committed such a big mistake. But now I will not continue this. I will face the consequences made by me." decided Arnav, not realizing where it would take and go him.

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
cranmax thumbnail
Over here i am feeling bad for poor arnav...:(
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha ha excited for next part.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read all parts in one go.. loved the story.. interesting one.. how a prank will change their lives unknowingly.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
quite interesting.  nice one.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
khel khel mein shadi ho gayi...lol
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail