Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Zoya now played with Asad's kurta buttons opening them after some difficulty and then she with Asad's help removed his kurta and threw it in some corner of the room.

"Zoo-ya , you could've kept the kurta on the other side of the bed or threw it on the sofa." Asad couldn't help his ocd. 

Zoya laughed at his ocd and continued pressing herself into him and giving him tiny kisses along his jaw-line, moving downward , she kissed , bit his neck several times , earning moans and groans and curses from him. While Asad just played the hem line of her kurti , slightly brushing his cold fingers against her waist, making her gasp. Zoya moved further down, dropping kisses on his chest and eating it out, stroked his nipples , pinching , biting them. 

"Aaah Zoyaa.." Asad yelped in pain at the umpteenth vampire bite he got. He pinched her waist. She licked the sore skin, biting yet another place. She stopped her ministrations and moved back just a little . Asad wondered what happen. 

"Allah Miya ! You've such fcuking sexy sex pack abs , Assadd!" Zoya let out in a low , seductive voice admiring his six packs.

She then felt them ever so lightly, sending tingles down Asad's body. Kissed each of them. But she didn't bite them. 

"Gorgeous sex-pack abs. Just see, feel , lick and give wet kisses. No biting." She muttered to herself.

Asad smirked at the effect his six packs had on her. Opps ,'sex-packs', as she calls them. Before she could pull the drawstring of his pajamas , Asad pulled her up, taking her mouth into yet another erotic french kiss, twisting in her mouth and taking full possession of her mouth..

"My. turn. now. babe." He said in between kisses. He moved along her jaw - line , dropping the gentlest of kisses, nuzzled in her neck, carefully biting only those areas which would be hidden by her hair. Nuzzling , he touched a sensitive spot on her neck making her gasp, moan out loud.

"ohh.. Asaadd.."

That aroused him more. He slowly pulled her kurta up and over her head , placing it gently on the side of the bed. She flung it across the room , giving him a look. He ignored it. He was busy. He was amazed at the sight in front of him. She was wearing no bra. Such full perfect breasts, Zoya has. His hands wandered to her breasts. She moved a bit tighter on her limbs and released a huge sigh.

"Ohhh!" Zoya gasped when his mouth found her breast. She slid her fingers through his hair , needing something to hold onto. He suckled her tender pink crests, until they were wet, stiff and sensitive. She loved the feel of his tongue on her breasts. She could feel his need in her heart. 

"I love the look in your eyes, when I touch your breasts and love how they taste and feel in my mouth. You're delicious , jaan." 
He said thumbing her now wet pink crest and eating out of the other breast, while looking at her in the eye. She blushed at what he said and pulled his mouth up to give him an open mouth kiss. While at it, Asad brushed his fingers on her stomach , tickling Zoya. And then he finally pulled the drawstring of her salwar, pushing it downwards with his legs , throwing it down on the floor. He could feel her warmth against his palm. He touched her intimately stroking her bud, gently, with her panties still on. He could feel her wetness on his fingers, now. 

"Oh! Hell ! Zoya , you're so dam wet. For me." He could feel the intense fire burning inside her channel , against his fingers. 

"Fcuk. So damn HOT, baby. Mine." He said feeling her.

"And I thought I was the one desperate in need of you since afternoon." He kissed her hungrily, earningg a moan from Zoya. Damn. His mouth was so warm. All Zoya did was poured out all her love, need and want and desperation in that kiss, that Asad got his answer.

While Zoya moaned into his mouth. She could feel his manhood rubbing against her stomach. Asad now broke the kiss , pecked her lips twice and moved his mouth down to where she needed him urgently. But, his trail downwards was a slow one. He dropped kisses along her valley , continued further onto her stomach, dropping kisses, nibbling on her smooth silky skin. Biting it gently. He then stopped there to lick her belly button and blowing over it, giving Zoya the shiver of love. Teasing her, too much. 

"Asadd , don't pleasee." Zoya let out, unable to take the torture.

"You want me to stop ?" He asked mischievously.

"Nooo. NOO." She yelled, making him laugh.

Asad gave her one last bite on her stomach , licking it. Her arousal was making him go crazy. So, In a swift go , he pulled her very wet panties out and flung it across the room. Fcuk you , ocd. He quickly moved over her sex, Fanning his breath, making her shiver, inhaling the sweet smell of her liquids, teasing her some more.

"Assad, Pleasee." Zoya cried out desperatley.

"Please what jaan?" He teased, yet. Smirking , blowing his warm breath over her sex.

She tightened her limbs even more, clutching the bed sheet on either side. 

"Baby , please. Feel me with that hot tongue of yours." Zoya cried out desperatelty now.

"As you say, Ma'am." He smiled .

"Assadd!!! NOW! And make that rough " and with that she pushed his mouth to where she needed him. 

He gently parted her lips with his tongue, only to get highly aroused with the smell of her liquids, gently stroking her lips with his tongue , kissing her bud , licking it. Making her all the more wet. 

But that's not what Zoya wanted. Gentle could take a back seat for now.

"I said ROUGH!!!" She yelled and pushed him further into her sex. And that's when Asad Ahmed Khan plunged right into her , giving her a french kiss , so erotic, that there wasn't a rating for it. His mouth was ruthlessly pleasure giving. And Zoya loved it.

"Give me all of you, Zoya . He said huskily.

He rubbed his thumb pad on her very moist and sensitive c**toris, gently at first and then vigorously, licking her over flowing juices. He finally sucked onto her for a good two minutes and that's when she arched her hips, convulsing into a chain of spasms. Giving Asad a good amount of liquid to suck on. She came for him. He had all of her in his mouth. She cried out his name loud and fell onto the bed. Limp. Dazed. 

"So warm and delicious, Zoe."

Before she knew Asad's mouth touched her again, sipping , stroking. His tongue was tenderly persistent. He then gently inserted two of his fingers into her, pushing in and out of her moist love hole, slowly increasing the speed. Her moans and dirty talking of him taking her now and the way she wanted him to take her, stroke and lick her and what she loved . How deep she wanted him, made him thrust deeper and faster into her. She spasmed once again. Zoya cursed. One ended, the next began and then the next. She was so swollen and sore, she thought she would burst. She could barely breathe. She tried telling Asad to stop, but her voice wasn't working.

"You're beautiful , Zoya." Asad said eyeing her naked body, breaking the silence after a good 5- 7 minutes. Looking dead into her eyes, he licked the fingers previously inside her. " I love you Jaan." She gasped. He then impressed a hungry kiss on her receptive mouth, making her taste just how delicious she is. His sex became fuller with her caressing grasp. And it was now her turn to play around a little. " I love you more , Mr. Khan."

Zoya threw his pajamas out of her way , next went the boxers flying somewhere. 

The sight that greeted her , made her gasp. He was HUGE. She swore. Eyes twinkled in the darkness. 

"OMGG!!!! Asad , you're a better than any fanatsy of mine. Fcuk . Damn HUGE. And I LOVE IT." Zoya said in a super seductive voice, amazed at his lenght.

Asad gave her one of his rare full moon smiles. Loving every bit of her talking and complimenting. 

"Uhh.. Yaa.. Umm.. Yo've hhad fantasies Zoya ? Tell me more?" He said huskily.

"Laterr..." She said stroking his lenght.

"Zoya , baby you don't have to." Asad said caressing her hair.

"But, I want to." She said and immediately wrapped her hands around his full throbbing erection and started stroking him. He grabbed her hands to stop her. But she pulled them out of his hold and continued with stroking his shaft, gently squeezing his b*lls.

"GIVE ME ALL OF YOU, ASSADD." She said repeating his words, from earlier. 

He opened his mouth to ask her to stop but she touched his lenght with her mouth and all that, that came out of his mouth were curses for how good she was. Zoya knew he loved it. He was enjoying this pleasure. A drop of essence came out at his mouth and she licked it, making him go wild . She kept lick sucking , squeezing until he came crying into her mouth. And, Zoya swallowed. All of it. Holy shit !!

Asad roughly pulled Zoya up his body. She moaned as his tongue slipped into her mouth , stroking each and every nook of her mouth to ecstasy. She caressed his shaft yet again, while he cupped her buttocks, squeezing them, spanking them. Breaking the kiss he stared deep into her eyes, only to meet raw desire. His sex became fuller again. He lay her on the bed and nugged her knees, settling himself in between her thighs. In one long slow plunge , he embedded himself into her, stretching the walls of her body. He gave her a minute to relax and accommodate his strenght. She pulled up her knees and he started thrusting into her rythmically, slow at first , cupping her breasts that were now flying in the air, with each thrust he made into her. He suckled on them , rotating inside her. Kissed her mouth and with every thrust he told her how beautiful she is and how much he loved her. And with that he thrust way deeper into her , making her cry out loud. He came with her. Fell onto her, not putting his entire weight on her body.

After a while, Still buried in her , he kissed her, bit her earlobe, nuzzling her neck.

"Up for another round , babe?" Asad asked, in his sexy groggy voice.

Her eyes fluttered open to see the dark desire on his face. 

She licked her lips. " I don't mind but I'm not sure if I'll be as good as.."

"You don't think you'll be good? Well , let me decide that. Shall we?!"

Still inside her he started to rotate his hips, pushing in and out of her. His breath deepening. She made an amused sound at the back of her throat at how huge and hard he still was. Not human, she thought. She thrust up her hips matching his pace, clutching onto him, as he worked inside her. They got wild and wilder. Asad moaned as he shook all over , as he started to pulse. She came just before he filled her up with his juices as she rocked him through his climax. With a loud curse , he fell onto the bed, beside her. clutching her so close to him, breathing the fragrance of her shampoo, dropping a kiss in her hair.

Neither knew how long they lay in a state of complete exhaustion.

"Thankyou, Jaan." Asad said groggily.

"It was gorgeous." Zoya whispered into his ear.

"I told you. You were amazing, darling." Asad said honestly.

"You think so ?"

"Yes, jaan. One firecracker, my baby is. You do know right you're really beautiful." Asad said , still breathing unevenly.

"I now know, Asad. Thanks to you." She smiled, snuggling closer to him.

"I love you , Zoya." He kissed her again.

" I love you too, Asad." She said breaking the kiss.

Talking kissing, they didn't realize when sleep took over their exhausted bodies. They lay sound asleep attached to each other, with the satin sheets covering their satiated naked bodies.
SanKsgian thumbnail
         PART 5B

We should welcome each day with a smile. Think of all the beautiful things in life, and be thankful for them. So, You've got to get up every morning with a bright shinning smile on your face, And show the world all the love in your heart. For Asad his world was Zoya, and all his love was hers. All the love, he had in him, he knew not of, which was awakened by Zoya.

The first rays of sun seeped through the flying curtains and fell upon these entwined bodies. Asad stired in sleep, when he felt some weight on him. Slowly, he forced his heavy eyelids open, only to see the most beautiful sight in front of him. Zoya sleeping in his arms, in her pure element. The sight he'd always dreamt of and a sight he wanted for himself in the future. Waking up to her pretty face . Everyday. Forever. Asad stared at the gorgeous lady in his arms for a while, admiring her, watching her smile and dream, taking in all her warmth, enjoying her calmness. Kissing her forehead and he hugged her, pulling her closer to him, dozing off again.

After a while, Zoya woke up. Opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the surroundings. She tried moving but felt a strong grip on her stomach. She blushed remembering what the weight was. She turned around to see Mr. Khan sleeping like a baby. snoring softly. "AWWW !!!" She controlled her laugh. Ruffled his hair lightly and pecked his lips. She kept admiring the man , in whose arms she was. Her mind drifted away, to last night and how beautiful it was, how they'd become one in the truest sense, how Asad showered her with love. That feeling of being content. Of being Complete. Zoya felt that last night. And even after them making love, he didn't let go of her. And, here she is, caged in his arms. She sighed feeling so unmitigated. This is how she wanted to wake up in arms, always. Smiling. What a wonderful way to begin her day. Not always naked. Ermm, Actually chalega , she thought and blushed at her thoughts. Gleaming like a fool. She hadn't even realized that Asad was up and was looking at her blushing. 

"Mind sharing what brings that blushy smile on your face, beautiful ?" He asked in his sexy sleepy voice.

"huh.. Uhh.. Oh! Mr. Khan , I'm sorry , I didn't realize , you're up. Good morning." She said breaking out of her thoughts.

"Good morning Zoya Jaan." He said in his sexy groggy voice, looking into her eyes.

Zoya felt her insides melting with that burning gaze of his. She blushed and hid her face in his chest. Asad chuckled.

"Oh my god. Someones blushing. Kal raat ko toh bahut wild tigress bani hui thi ." He said in a teasing voice. 

"Rough , Asad! rough !!" He said , teasing her. 

She blushed and snuggled further into him, biting him on his chest, hard and giggling. 

"Aah.. Zoyaa ! I don't like rough. Be gentle with me . Please." Asad teased some more.

Zoya slapped his chest and bit him yet another time. Hard again.

"Oh ! So, you want to have another wild session. Is it ? Pehle bolti na. Waise early morning haan?! Not bad." He turned to look at the clock. It read 6am. Good . We get enough time then, Asad thought to himself.

"Shutup Asad. Please. Aap bahot besharam ho gaye hai." Zoya chided.

"Arrey! What did I do ? Your actions scream , I .WANT .YOU . NOW .AND SO BAD. AND HARD." He said, gently moving her face to the other side and nudging the crook of her neck.

"Aur waise bhi , we have an hour before everyone will be up and about. Lets get started baby." Asad said giving her a tender love bite.

Zoya pushed him away and sat up, back against the head board, covering herself with the duvet. 

"Asad. Please. Not now. What if someone catches us like that? Noo noo . How embarrassing."

Asad was still lying in bed, just moved closer to where Zoya was sitting . Placing his head on her lap, he said, "Jaan, nobody will know. The door is locked and the curtains are drawn. So be a good girl and .."

"Shutup Asad. Phuphi is in the kitchen by 7am . How will I go back to my room?  You Hold onto your raging hormones, Horny man." Zoya chided him.

"Heyy ! Horny me ? Rubbish . That's you ! I'm a seedha bechara man, being used by you." Asad said feigning surprise.

Zoya gave him an angry glare. 

He chuckled and started with his ministrations.

"No No . We can't . Please. Besides, I'm still sore." She said slapping his hand away.

"Whaat ? Is it paining really bad ?" He asked concerned, looking up at her.

"Umm.. yaa but not.."

"What ? Crap ! I'm so sorry baby. I shouldn't have lost control last night. Tell me where is it paining and what can I do to make it alright? It's all my fault." He said sitting up, taking her on his lap.

"Mr. Khan will you let me complete my sentences? Relax please, It's not that bad. I'll be fine in sometime. And regarding last night. I loved every bit of it. It was so pure and beautiful. I became yours in every sense last night. No influence of alcohol even. So don't blame yourself. I love you and I want many such last nights. So, common now, Mr. Besharam Ahmed Khan.. Give me one Power packed kiss before I leave for the guest  room." Zoya said cupping Asad's face.

Asad smiled at whatever his gorgeous lady told him and obliged with what she asked. He attacked her lips, taking her in for a raunchy kiss. The kiss was so fierce that it knocked the living daylights out of Zoya. They broke apart for breath. Asad mouthed an "I LOVE YOU MORE, future Mrs Besharam Ahmed Khan." to Zoya, resting his forehead against hers, both controlling their racing heartbeats.

Reluctantly they parted and wore their clothes quickly , with Zoya leaving for the guest room. Umm, not before a few more kisses and some fondling. Edited by SanKsgian - 9 years ago
SanKsgian thumbnail
While bathing Asad remembered how Zoya had said guest room and not her room. He smiled. Damn. He wanted her to stay back with him, they could make love again and then shower together. He already missed her, already. He smiled at how she'd changed him so much in a couple of days without actually changing him. She had surely done a number on him. Attacked and invaded his head and made a permanent place in there. Damn! He had even started thinking and talking like her. He blushed and went to get ready for office. 

Asad was wearing his waist coat when his cell beeped. 

~ 1 new message from Miss Farooqui. 

He clicked it open, it read : 'Waise aap kaafi dashing lag rahe hai is black and grey combination mein. Masha'llah!! ' 

He looked around to see where she was, but couldn't find her anywhere and the window was also closed. He was keying in his reply when he recieved another text.

'Hahaha, Mr.Khan mujhe dhundna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai ' ~ Mrs. Jahapanha Bond β˜ΊοΈ'

Asad chuckled. One Nautanki. He loved how she put her name in the end. He threw his phone on the bed wearing his tie. He looked around one last time and when he couldn't locate where she was, He announced, "Fine, so I'm going for breakfast and wasie bhi I'm getting late. I've a meeting with a very hot client. I better hurry." He whistled saying so.

The very next second Zoya appeared in front of him. With eyes filled with anger, hands by her hips, she yelled, " Aap aaj office nahi jayenge." 

"Miss Farooqui, why are you shouting ? I can hear just fine. And, hatiye.. I'm getting late for an important meeting."

"I just told you ke aap aaj office nahi jayenge." She said, her pitch a notch higher than earlier.

"Okay so , what do you propose? A coffee shop at a 5-star should be just perfect to meet Miss Soniya ! Thanks Zoe." Asad replied smirking and kissing her cheek, which burnt with anger. 

"Shutup, you're not meeting any Soniya. Cancel the deal with her. Now !!! " Zoya squinted her eyes at him.

"Okay fine. I'll meet her at office only. khush ?!"

"Asadd !!! " Zoya slapped his face.

"Ouch.. You need to stop slapping me." Asad said rubbing his cheek, annoyed at being slapped. The lady left a stinging feel with those slaps.

Zoya glared some more.

"Fine. I won't meet her. Now move, I need food. I'm hungry."  He said acting all pissed at her.

"Okay okay I'm sorry na.." Zoya kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

Asad smiled back, sealing her lips with his.

"Waise aap abhi abi toh gayi thi .. fir itna jaldi wapas kaise aa gayi?"
"Couldn't stay away from me na? I told you ruk jaati , you know we could have done so much hot stuff..." He winked at her, holding her by the waist.

Zoya blushed.

"Shutup Asad.. One track mind." She moved out his grip.

"Woh, I came here..."

Asad checked her out top to bottom and then back up that route, slowly, making her stop what she was saying. She blushed at him, taking a good look at her. Scanning her out like that.

Asad smiled.

He pulled her close to him once again, looking straight into her eyes. He gently tucked the hair strand behind her ear and whispered huskily, "You look piping hot in a suit even. And I love this color on you." Zoya felt tingles down her spine. She shuddered with the passion in his voice.

"AS-SAD!" that was all she could manage then.

"Yes beautiful?" He whispered again, kissing her cheek. A moist kiss.

Before she could melt with that desire and give in, she quickly hugged Asad, tightly.

Asad chuckled and responded the hug with equal density, making them tightly packed together. 

They stood that way for a few moments. How much they wanted to be one, legally. Not wanting  to part from each other and play this hide and seek game, even thought they enjoyed it. They also knew, that its wasn't the right thing to do and didn't want to get caught and break the trust of the people who meant the world to them. This silence, it spoke a lot. They could both stay compact like this for a lifetime. No words needed to describe what they felt. How much love they had for each other. All they needed and wanted was to stay fixed to each other. Feel each other. Hear the melodious tunes of their very much in sync hearts. They wanted to feel this freely and that was what had brought Zoya back to his room. So, reluctantly Zoya broke the silence.

"Asad , please talk to phuphi right now. Please." Zoya said breaking the hug, still holding onto him, bending her head back just a little to look into his eyes.

Asad looked deep into her eyes, seeing she wanted to be with him just as much he wanted it. He understood those unspoken words of Love. The melodious silence they shared. The feeling of just being there. Holding onto each other. At the love he could see in her eyes, he could feel in her touch. Yes, he needed this just as much.

"Um.. woh , I'll talk with her now."He pecked her lips.

Zoya smiled form ear to ear and attacked his lips, before they walked out of the door, for breakfast.
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sanai loved it
This best gift  on your birthday 
Hey you hadn't count my story 
Plz add my story too
Thanks for pm 
SanKsgian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

oh graciously lord , you took my breath away...these updates are out of this world...πŸ‘

Simply awesome, 😳

Edited !!!

Did I took your post place...oops...sorry ...I was reading so indulgently...I am feeling bad now...

Thank you so much. ...
And don't worry about space. ...For I love praises
SanKsgian thumbnail

Originally posted by: azsumay

Hey sanai loved it

This best gift on your birthday
Hey you hadn't count my story
Plz add my story too
Thanks for pm

Ok send it to me...I haven't read any story of yours
Rictusempra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Your VMs are really graceful dear!
SanKsgian thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MereWhisper..

Your VMs are really graceful dear!

thanks so much for the praises dear
SanKsgian thumbnail
BeYourself
IT WAS JUST ANOTHER DAY
BeYourself

It was just another morning, like any other day. I woke up in the safe arms of my husband, Asad Ahmed Khan, the man whom I love unconditionally, or rather, it was my destiny to be in love with him. I found my head rested on his broad shoulders. It was the safest and the calmest place that I could ever be in. I placed a light kiss on his left cheek, making sure not to wake him up and got up from the bed to close the curtains as the rays of the Sun were causing a frown to appear on my loving husband's face.

He had the most handsome face that I had ever seen in my life. He looked like a baby curled up in his sleep... His face was innocent, just like his heart. He had the cutest dimples that a man could ever have; and I am proud to say that He is My Man. A small smile crept up to my face when I saw him taking turns... He was such a baby!

My thoughts drifted back to the days when we were kids. Feelings of love were not a part of our lives then. I was Zoya Farooqui back then.

-------------------------Flashback Starts (Zoya's POV)-------------------------

His father was my father's best friend and business partner. They had been together since their childhood and had started their own construction company in Mumbai, before getting married. I am the only daughter of Gafoor Farooqui and Razia Farooqui , and Asad and Najma are the children of Rashid Ahmed Khan and Dilshad Khan.

Our houses were not too far. Our families made it a point to have regular weekend meet ups. They were friends first and business partners later. We had the most beautiful Sundays till the day when Rashid Uncle had to move out to Delhi in order to extend the business further. Asad was eight and I was five years old when they had left Mumbai. He was not only my best friend but also my only friend at that time. Najma was like my own little sister. She was just three years old and was my most favorite toy. I could never imagine staying away from her.

The day they had left, I found myself curled up in bed and crying my heart out. My mother was the only person to understand me at that time.

"Why are you crying?", Mom asked me but I had no answer to her question. She smiled at my innocence and hugged me tight.

"You are crying because Najma left, right?"

I looked up at her and cried more. "And you are crying because Asad left too?"

I nodded my head in yes and hugged her again.

"Don't worry. He will come back one day. But now, he needs to stay with his parents. Rashid Uncle has some important work to do in Delhi. Moreover, it's not too far too. He will come during his vacations."

My face got lighted up with this new piece of information. I was happy to know that Asad and Najma would come here every year.

Ammi had been in touch with Dilshad Aunty over phone every day. I used to talk to her too but there was no way how I could manage to speak to any of my best friends. Asad was already a very sincere student and a boy of fewer words. As he grew up, this character of him became more dominant in him.

He came to Mumbai during the first two years after shifting to Delhi, but later, he stopped visiting. My dad often went to Delhi and Rashid Uncle came here too, but alone... I finally realized that I had lost my best friend and my only friend back then.

------------------------------------Flashback Ends---------------------------------

I still get goosebumps thinking about those days. A lone tear escaped from my eyes when I looked at my husband sleeping peacefully. The tear was replaced by my smile immediately when I remembered about the day when he had come to Mumbai.. I got back to bed and placed myself on him in the same way like I was before. I found him encircling his arm around my waist and tightening his hold by every passing second and it was then when I realized that he was awake.

"You were awake all this while?", I asked him, pretending to be shocked.

"Uhmm hmmm..."

He mumbled in his sleep and hugged me, nuzzling his face against my neck.

"Asad... I am feeling ticklish...", I said in between my giggles. He lifted up his head and hugged me tighter.

"May I know why were you up so early?", he asked me. I pointed my eyes towards the window and he got aware of the reason of my early rising. He kissed me on my cheeks and fell asleep once again, leaving a smile of content on my face. My thoughts again drifted back to the day when I got to know from my mother that he was coming to Mumbai.

------------------------------Flashback Starts (Zoya's POV)------------------------

I was happy when Ammi had told me about his arrival, but I pretended as if it did not affect me in any way. My mother was shocked to see that, but I knew that she understood that I was just angry with him. When Najma grew up a little, she used to call me up too, but I had never heard from him. I was disappointed with him. There was no way that I would talk to him... Not now, not ever, Never!

I went to my room and closed the door and pretended to be asleep. I heard a car stop at our door way. I heard my mother and Dilshad Aunty almost scream out in joy when they saw each other. I also heard Najma's voice. It was as sweet as it sounded over the phone. But I did not hear His. Did he not come then? I thought he was coming. I was confused. I wanted to run back downstairs and check whether he has come, but seeing him would melt my anger. It's not like I have not seen him in these years. Dad had always brought their photographs whenever he had gone to Delhi. Even Rashid uncle used to show us the pictures of his growing children during his visits to Mumbai. But I was stubborn, I refused to see any!  But I was not a saint either...I always managed to get hold of his photographs and see him growing from a boy of 8 years to a handsome adult of 18 years. I have noticed all the changes that occurred in his face over the years. But I could never hear his voice...

And suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching towards my room... 

-------------------------------------Flashback Ends---------------------------------------

Asad turned in his sleep again and finally woke up only to find me still awake.

"Are you crazy?", He asked me. I glared at him and he stopped teasing me, at once.

"Don't tell me that you are once again thinking about the past...", he asked me in a very obvious tone. I looked at him. I was shocked. Is he a mind reader or am I just so predictable?

"Hello, I am not a mind reader or something. You have been doing this since the very first morning after our marriage. Remember?"  I smiled looking at him. It was the truth. I have been doing this since the last six months. Yes, I have been married to him since six months.

"You know what Zoya, I still laugh thinking about the day when I had returned to Mumbai. You were so silly at that time. Not like you are not now, but you were sillier then", Asad blurted out only to receive a few blows from me. He caught me by my wrist and pinned me down under him. He kissed me on my forehead and looked into my eyes, intently, and I understood that this time, it was his mind that went back to the day of his coming back to my life.

---------------------------------Flashback Starts (Asad's POV)----------------------------

I got down from the car and met every member of the house, except Zoya. She was nowhere to be seen. My expectant eyes searched for her in every corner of the living room, but to my disappointment, she was not there to welcome me. But again, it was something that I had already anticipated from her. Her anger on me was justified. I enquired Razia Aunty about her and she told me that Zoya was asleep in her room. I became worried.Was she not well? But then I got to know that she was just tired from school and hence was resting, and I understood that I was going to have a hard time pacifying her.

I climbed up the stairs and reached up to her room. I gathered a lot of courage and turned the door knob to open the door. I saw her sleeping, her face hidden under the blanket. It was the month of May and there was no way for her to feel cold. She was Angry, and her anger was unexplainable in words.

I called her, but she didn't respond. I wanted to see her beautiful face. Beautiful...Yes, that she was. She has now grown up to become a young lady of fifteen whose innocent beauty could make anyone fall for her. I have never missed out any of her photographs in these years. I kept them safely with me. I looked at them whenever I missed Her, my best friend and my only friend.

Over the years, I became quieter than before and I could never call her up. Even she had never asked for me though she had always had her regular conversations with Najma. I also tried to find out from my Abbu about her reactions after seeing my photographs, but to my disappointment, Abbu's reply was the same every time. I was unduly conscious to nudge him further. I stopped going to Mumbai. With time, studies took over me and my passion for Architecture grew stronger. I was here, to tell her about that and meet her for the last time, may be.

I called her again, but she did not respond. I wanted to return back, but then I notioned that we were not kids anymore. May be she was, but I wasn't. I was older than her, hence wiser by thoughts and actions. I pulled the duvet that covered her beautiful face. She looked like an angel, My Angel. I brushed away my thoughts and concentrated on what I had come here for.

Her eyes were shut and there was no chance of her responding to my voice. Was it that bad? I laughed at myself and thought of a different way to wake her up, no pull her up from her so called sleep! I was sure that she was not sleeping as I found her faintly smiling once, showing her dimples. I did not want to do what I was about to do, but then the thought of the amount of fun that it would bring along, drove away all my disciplined thoughts.

I took the jug of water that was kept on the bedside table and poured out every drop of water from it on her half covered face. She woke up with a sudden jolt as if she had seen a nightmare. For the first few seconds, she was shocked beyond words to react but later when she recovered from it, she understood the reason for her terror. Her face took the angriest look and then I knew that it was time for me to run for my life.  She ran behind me throwing anything and everything that her hands could get hold of. I successfully dodged the pillows and caught the flower vase but her sandal landed on my face, causing a small cut to appear just above my left brows.

She at once stopped throwing things at me when she heard me wincing in pain. She came near me, made me sit on her couch and brought the first aid box. It was the first time when we both had looked into each other's eyes in these years. Her eyes were as innocent as they were when she was just five. She was fretting over me, and the worry on her face for me forced a smile on my face. She saw me staring at her and then she realized the position that we were sitting in. We were so close to each other that we could hear each other's increasing heartbeats. She moved back promptly and asked me, "Are you okay?"

I heard her voice! It was like a nightingale's chant to my ears... She asked me again and then I replied to her, with just a nod, unable to say anything more.

"What do you think of yourself?", she asked me furiously when she was finally assured that I was fine.

"Hello, I am talking to you.. What do you think of yourself?? All these years, I was like invisible and non-existent to you and now you are here and the first thing that you do is get me wet in this pool of water! Are you insane or something?", she yelled at me, anger and pain both clearly understandable in her voice.

I avoided saying anything. I moved forward and took her in a hug. At first she was shocked, but later she hugged me back. I whispered in her ear, "I missed you Zoya". After a while, she whispered back, "I missed you too".

Anger and complaints could wait!

--------------------------------------Flashback Ends----------------------------------------

I looked into her eyes; they were the same like they were before. But I could see tears brimming in them now.

"What happened?", I asked her softly, even though I knew the answer pretty well.

"Say, will you?", I asked her again on not getting any response  before.

"I just remembered the day when you had left me again...", she said, looking into my eyes with her unshed tears.

"But it was different that time, right?", I said, trying to highlight optimism in it.

"Yes, it was different. I didn't lose you like before, it was just our first step to our togetherness", she said, dropping a kiss on my nose.

SanKsgian thumbnail

---------------------------------Flashback Starts (Zoya's POV)-----------------------------

It was the most beautiful vacation of my life. Asad was in Mumbai this time. I spent my days with him and Najma, reminiscing the old days. I remembered less than him and I was surprised to know that Asad had so many beautiful memories still carved in his mind, conspicuously. All these were unknown to Najma and she seemed to enjoy everything the most.

But he was there for only two weeks, and then, he would leave for New York to continue with his studies there. He was going there to pursue his dream to get his degree in Architecture. This meant that I would not see him again for the next five years. But this time, he ensured me that he would stay in touch. We had already shared our Email ID's and phone numbers and had also decided to Skype. This time, I could just not lose him.

Though he had assured me of it, but I was still not satisfied. I could neither be selfish enough to stop him though, nor had I any right to do so, but my stupid idiotic imprudent tears could just not let him be out of sight! I had a fear of losing him again after this long wait.

He placed the softest kiss on my forehead before leaving but this time reassuring me of his comeback.

----------------------------------Flashback Ends------------------------------------

I checked the time. It was almost 9 O' clock in the morning and we were still in bed, laughing, crying and rejoicing our old moments. It was a Sunday; hence Asad was allowed to wake up late. I got up from the bed again, and turned my head to look at his sleeping form. He was asleep once again! How much can a person sleep on weekends! I sighed heavily, chuckled a little and headed towards the washroom to freshen up.

He came down for breakfast at 10, almost two hours later than his usual time. He followed his daily routine of kissing me on my cheeks and making me blush, before taking his seat beside me. How adorable can someone be!

"Zoya, do you remember that day when you almost gobbled your breakfast when you had found me online?"

I laughed hard and then realized that he was teasing me. I smacked him on his arm playfully and ordered him to eat.

-------------------------------Flashback starts (Zoya's POV)-------------------------------

I was having breakfast in my room when I heard a sound of ping from my laptop. I looked up and saw Asad was online. I turned around and gulped down the juice and swallowed the half chewed bread hurriedly. I saw him staring and laughing at me. No doubt, I was angry, but I was happier to see him.

Yes, he had kept his promise. He used to send me mails every other day and I always made sure to reply to them. It was his fourth year in New York and I had successfully passed out High School and took up Interior Designing as it was something in which I took interest in. Asad supported me the most in my decision and my parents also seemed to be happy about it. Asad was not only my friend, but my philosopher and guide too.

"Zoya, did someone ever tell you that you eat like a monkey?", he said, laughing like a maniac.

I threw a resentful glance at him and he stopped laughing instantly.

"I...I ... am... Sorry, but I just couldn't resist myself!", he said, trying to control his laughter.

"You saw me eating like a monkey but you did not see the reason behind it! How insensible of you Asad", I yelled with an evident pain visible on my face.

He showed me his most attractive smile and asked me the reason for my stress. Unlike other times, I reacted in a different way today. I always got irritated by his taunts but had never shouted at him. It was one of the most accustomed things between us and was more like a tradition.

And, he read my mind again. I told him about the project that I was given to handle and how brilliantly I had messed it up due to my stupidity. My professor was hell angry with me and I was given a deadline of the day after tomorrow to mend my mistakes.

As I said, Asad was my guide too. He helped me out and the project was indeed successful. He advised me not to panic at the time of crisis and like every other word of his, I stored this piece of advice in my memory too.

-------------------------------Flashback Ends------------------------------------

"I missed you so much during those five years Asad. My eyes longed to see you, my hands longed to touch you...", I said and sighed, hugging him from behind. He turned me around and held me by my waist. I scooped my arms around his neck as a reflex and looked into his eyes which conveyed only love for me.

"When will you stop with this Zoya?", he asked me.

I kissed him on his perfect jaw line and answered, "Never!"

He laughed and hugged me, dropping a kiss on the top of my head.

"You know, I was so excited on the day I was coming back. Only the thought of meeting you was increasing my adrenaline rush...", he said, while rubbing his hands possessively on my back.

"Hmmm...", I said, inhaling his scent that never failed to intoxicate me. There was no need to say anything more.