Posted: 9 years ago
Oh crap they are getting married for real
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 5

-------------
Venue,

" Yaar Arnav, now you will only have to get ready as the groom as the actor whom we have hired to act as the groom, got some audition for a film, so he can't come here!" said Ricky, while worrying that their plan would be backfired.

" No ways,  I can't even imagine being that Khushi Gupta's groom!" said Arnav, angrily.

" Just acting, right? You are speaking as if you will really end up getting married to her. But if you don't become the groom then we will have to cancel the plan." said Mukund.

" But why me?" asked Arnav, as he still didn't get the point so as to why only he can be the acting groom here.

" Because the measurements on the clothes match only you, man! Try to understand!" said Paarth, as he was getting frustrated that Arnav was not getting the point here.

" No, I am not doing it." 

" Sometimes you become so romantic and all, then what happened now?"

" There is nothing romantic in this! And I am not doing it!" said Arnav, getting angry.

Ricky took out his phone and started dialing Khushi's number when Arnav stopped him and asked,

" What are you doing?"

" Asking her not to come as we don't have any groom!" said Ricky, nonchalantly.

" Are you out of your mind? She will get suspicious, dammit!" shouted Arnav.

" But we have no way out, Arnav! Understand the scenario now!" said Ricky, in the same tone.

Arnav was put in to dilemma but it didn't take longer than 2 minutes for him to decide on that.

" Anything to teach that Khushi a lesson!"

But what he didn't know was that this one decision would change his life forever.

------------

After 30 minutes,

" Wow, you look so dazzling, Arnav!" complimented his gang which made him stand there today.

" but what will we answer to Khushi if she asks why am I the groom?" asked Arnav, thinking logically.

" That even you got selected like her! Understood?" asked Ricky, to see Arnav lost in the sight of the entrance.

Seeing him staring so intently, Arnav's gang turned around to look at Khushi, who was truly looking like an angel in the bridal attire but what shocked them was that she was accompanied by her mom, who was still speaking to the people down there.

Seeing Arnav, Khushi quickly stopped walking and said,

" You?? What are you doing here?"

" Same as what you are doing. Acting. But as the groom." said Arnav confidently.

" Who even gave the opportunity to a idiot like you?" mocked Khushi.

" I gave him. And who are you to decide whether he is an idiot or not?" asked a person coming from behind.

" You are?" asked Khushi, raising her eyebrows at this mysterious person.

" I am the director for the day." said the person acting as the director.

" Oh Good Morning, Sir! Can I have a look at the script before we begin with the shooting?" asked Khushi, extremely professionally.

" No. You can't. You lost that chance by coming late by 15 minutes." said the director, as he was instructed that he should insult Khushi as much as he can.

" But Sir..." 

" Enough, Miss Gupta! First you come late and you argue with me! What do you think of yourself?" shouted the director.

Arnav was feeling bad suddenly seeing Khushi listen to so much.

Before Khushi could even reply, a voice came,

" What do you think of yourself, Mr.Director?"

It was Garima Gupta, the mother of Khushi, to the shock of the people involved in the plan.

" Hello Mummyji!"

" Keep the hello shello for later! Now begin the shooting fast so that we can go back soon!" said Garima, sternly.

" But Mummyji, you can't stay here while the shooting happens. You can sit in the green room with A/C" said the director acting according to the signs, Ricky was giving him.

" No.." 

" Mumma, it is correct. You can't change the rules." said Khushi, maintaining the etiquette of a professional actor.

" Okay, but be fast." said Garima in a warning tone before leaving.

"So let us begin with the trial first! You both will walk hand in hand to the mandap, where Pandit is chanting the mantras." said the director, unknown to the fact that the Pandit was reading the real marriage mantras.

|| tadeva lagna sudina tadeva tr-bala candra-bala tadeva
vidy-bala daiva-bala tadeva lakmpate tegh'yuga smarmi||

The mantras were being read and the sacred rituals of marriage were being conducted. But the true essence of a marriage, was absent in this marriage, which was a prank.

A marriage, in which both the bride and the bridegroom didn't know that they were to be bound to each other for the lifetime.

Arnav Singh Raizada, who was before lost in the fire of vengeance was now lost in the surreal beauty, who was beside him in the form of Khushi, his to-be wife.

" Ricky, aren't you recording? This is going on the net, right?" asked Mukund enthusiastically.

" Yes. Yes. No stop speaking so much or else we will be suspected!"

Khushi and Arnav gently walked with a smile, and extreme grace but unfortunately today grace would be disgraced.

" What are you doing, Khushi? Don't you know how to act? The steps which you are taking now will change your life. So please keep the thing in your mind to get the proper expressions" shouted the director while Arnav's gang mocked at Khushi.

Khushi still stood firm as she always wanted to act and she can't let go of this chance.

They went back and walked again, and this time everything was perfect as Khushi held Arnav's bicep. The curtains seemed to sway in the wind destiny was bringing in their lives, and the mantras were resonating in every corner of their heart.

-----

This is one of the most weirdest chapters I ever wrote!

----

How was it?

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing! 
newmoon18 thumbnail