Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally phew.. About time maan babu confessed.. Geetu is lucky to have such an understanding abd loving friend and hubby.. Cont soon hun.. Fab
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome👏👏

maaneet moments r nice😉

druv wants to unite maaneet😊

maan sing for geet😊

maan confessed his feelings through his song😉

update soon
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
one of my most favorite song...perfect...stupid girl...after happenning so many things, she still needs essuranceof his verbal confession
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res 
untill reading hehehehe 
MONIJA78 thumbnail
I love Dhruv and his friendship with geet and that's good that he old maan and geet about each other feeling and hop geet will tel her feeling to maan. thank you and waiting for next one please ❤️
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it=
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is an 18+ Part. Lazy readers please avoid.

Part 25

Geet had been laying on the bed, turning and toasting, remembering the moments from the night. Maan's deep voice was still so itched into her hears. His feelings, his desperation for her, made her go trembling on her feet. How could someone love her so deeply even without being close to her when her own family, stay stayed with, rejected her brutally.

After that song, she had rushed into her room, feeling so overwhelmed and closed it behind. She knew, Maan will be looking for her. She was anticipating his voice and not did came just a few moments after she ran away from the party. "Geet...*He beat the door* Please listen to me...Let me explain" He pleaded but she yet to have figure out her feelings before having a talk with him. "Geet" He had called once again. "Maan...Please go away right now...we can talk tomorrow" She requested. "But Geet..." He so wanted to have a look of her right now. "Please Maan..." She pleaded helplessly. And she felt him taking a deep sigh before he left.

She tossed once again before she heard one of her room mates giggle. "Yash...Stop it...kissing on phone" Sonia murmured, making Geet's ears get attracted. "You know I love you..." *PAUSE* "Stop it...No, I am so not gonna do it now...I have my friends around" She was whispering and her each dialogue was frustrating Geet out. Finally not bearing it anymore, she got up from her bed and moved out in the yard to take a breather. The weather was nice and windy. Half sleeves night shirt and pajama was barely making her feel any warmth but none the less, the freshness of around instantly made her feel calm. She roamed around for a minute before settling herself near the pool. Pulling up her pajama from her legs, she dipped her feet into the warm with was surprisingly a bit warm than the weather around.

There on the other hand, Maan was feeling too anxious. Geet's ignorance to talk was eating her up. 'What will be her answer. Is she angry with him. Is all the progress that they have made into their relationship is at stake?' He wondered and ran an anxious hand from his hairs. "God...what have I done?" He wondered. Right then he received a message from Annie that caught his attention. "Hey bhai, How are you and Geet? How is the farm house trip going?" She had written. Feeling so in need to talk with someone, Maan grabbed his phone and made his way out from the boy's room.

Hearing the door crack sound Geet turned and found Maan coming out. Her heart started to beat furiously, thinking that he might have came out on seeing her but then she found his turning away to the other side. "Please pick up the phone Annie" He said out loud enough for her to hear. His hand was running furiously from his thick hairs. An action, that he do whenever he is tensed or anxious. "Is everything ok with Annie?" Geet wondered and taking out her legs from the water, stood up so she could ask him.

"Hey bhai...sorry, I just went to kitchen to get something to eat". Annie apologized as soon as she received the call. "Thank God, you picked up the phone..." Maan said with a sigh of relief but that got Annie worried. "Bhai...what happened, you are sounding tense".

At the back, Geet was close enough to him when she heard him say, "I told her Annie...I...I.told her" He said, paused and cursed himself mentally before starting of once again. "I just couldn't stop myself when she was looking at me like that...". Annie got all excited but with a sober voice asks. "then bhai...what Geet said"

Maan runs a desperate hand from his hairs n said. "I think, I rushed through things, Annie... She is still not ready to accept me, us...after I expressed my feelings, she ran away...And when I went to explain, she pushed me away". Annie herself got tensed hearing him but this was not the time for her to freak out. He needed comfort and so that she gave him. "Bhai...don't worry...be positive...I know she must have been just a bit taken back...She will come around". But Maan's insecurity was eating him up right now. "I think i screwed it up Annie...All those years, I looked out for her, all those years I spent just thinking what will I do on meeting her...how will I express my feelings...I just screwed it all in a moment of haste"

Geet heard him and then realization down upon her that how it was for him to stay without her. He had loved her all those years without even knowing if she is still alive or dead, single or married, in love or not...he just loved her without any barriers and reasons. She wasn't infront of him to see how she looks, nor in contact with him to know how she thinks, her way of living, her attitude. 11 year is a long gap that can surly turn people. But, he had just loved her beyond all those reasons.

His fears were making her feel so helpless.

She was still in her thoughts that she didn't realize that the call had ended and now Maan was facing her with a shock expression. "Geet... " He called her, taking it as a chance to explain himself. Geet shook her head before deciding that its useless to ignore things anymore. So she looked up and said. "We used to share everything at the first hand Maan...Our happiness, our sadness...our wins, defeats...Then how come my friend couldn't share his feelings with me". She questioned, making him feel irritated and furious. His fears too were taking a toll now that he just gave a blazed look to her. "Because for me, that friendship has already moved to another level...We can be anything but...hmm...we can no more just be friends Geet...I can't just be your friend". His tone lowered, as if he is accepting his defeat. Geet felt it and moved closer, not looking away from him a bit. "I am scared Maan...I am scared if I move ahead, I might loose my friend...and if...If I stay back, I might loose on a once in a lifetime kind of love". Her fears made him take a step ahead towards her. "Geet...". But she cut him in between. "I could never have all the things I wanted Maan...It would always had to be one...I always have to choose between them...and this time i had to choose between my best friend and a person who loves me". "And what you don't have to choose? What if...you can have both". Geet looked back at him with hope but the clouds of uncertainty still were lingering in her eyes and Maan could see that. He took a deep breath and looked up at the sky. "You see the moon Geet?" He questioned just out from the blue, making her surprise. But nonetheless, she looked up to see the moon, playing hide and seek with the passing clouds. "Sometimes, Its not necessary that you see the main thing only...Moon is no doubtfully beautiful but it's the light that turn it mesmerizing." He then looked down at her confused face and gave a wishful smile. "You have always praised our friendship. Gave it the importance that it needed...But only our friendship..." He took a step more closer as his voice turned a bit low as he said. "And what I see between us is much more than friendship". Geet's heart literally skipped a beat, as his words got absorb in her mind and she looked down, not able to bear his intense gaze anymore. She was once again playing with her fingers, not knowing what else to do and look at. The tingling sensation on her body was making her feel more weak. "I need sometime Maan..." She spoke knowing that he was waiting for her reply. And this was exactly what he knew she would say. "You have all the time of my life Geet...". Geet was surprised with his limit of control but his eyes expressed his strong resolution when she looked up at him. Maan moved forward a bit, holding her gaze and held her by arms. "I am willing to wait for you...I will always support you Geet...When you need me as a friend who can hear your problems...And when you need me as your husband to protect you...I will always be there for you". His vice was adamant, his gaze was still fixed on her face, asking for the answer. And this was the moment, when Geet knew, she has lost her heart to this amazing and caring man. She silently moved ahead and placed her head on his chest...clutching his shirt in her palms as he was her anchor of life. Maan smiled and let her stay their. His hands didn't move from her arms down to hold her waist, fearing, that she might back out. But Geet just stood there, feeling that her life has finally found a middle ground. She finally has someone to love who will love her back. She finally has someone, she can fall freely in love without any regrets.

Inside, Dhruv woke up and found Maan's bed spot empty. He looked around just to see him nowhere in sight. "May be he is still disturbed" He thought and get out from the warmth of his bed to check on him. As he opened the door, he was greeted with a scene that he wished to see earlier but wasn't expecting right now at all. Geet was standing in Maan's embrace and he was holding her as fragile doll. For once he wondered if Geet is crying, but then seeing the content smile on Maan's face, he knew that the things have changed between them. And that's for good. "This is turning way better than I thought". He smirked with happiness and yawned. "Now I can have a stress free sleep...But I wonder, if these two are aware of time and place to think about sleep". He wanted to laugh with happiness but controlled and left the love birds alone. 

Next morning, after having breakfast, Geet happily wished Goodbye to her friends. Dhruv hugged her just to wink back at Maan who was now used to his teasing nature and gave a slow smile. "Give him a chance...He is the best man you can ever find" He whispered in Geet's ear, making her go all blushed and smile. Maan got into the car after waving a bye and took hold of the steering. Geet hugged other quickly before coming to the car and jumping on to the front seat, making Maan smile.

The journey to home this time was far more in peace. A happy peace. The duo keep on stealing glances at each other. "I remember, when we were younger, you used to have motion sickness" Maan said in order to start up a topic to talk. Biting her lower lip, she hide her smile. Maan too was lost in their childhood time and suddenly he chuckled. "I still remember, aunty used to travel holding the shopping bags in her hands ...and whenever you had to go on a school trip, Aunty would push the bags in our hands, telling us again and again that we should keep an eye on you." He stopped and then gave a wistful smile. "All through the years, as much as I hoped to find you, somewhere I also wished to find her and get that motherly love which me and Annie were missing...But then, life had other plans". He ended on a dull note, making her know, how much her mother was close to him too. "She used to remember you too". Geet whispered making him smile. "And now I do know how to handle my motion sickness...In between, it has mellowed down over the years". Geet whispered and he gave her a look. "That's good". Murmuring, he moved his hand and switched on the radio.The soft flow music from the stereo was making the silence even more beautiful.

Kaise Bataaoon Tujhe
Ke Dil Mera Kya Keh Raha
Rahein Na Faasle Yeh
Jo Hain Apne Darmiyaan

Tere Kareeb Main Ho Saku
De De Tu Apni Raza
Paas Baithaoon Yeh Zulf Sanwaaroon
Aur Baahaon Mein Le Loon Tujhe Main
Hai Dil Ki Yeh Khwaahish
Ke Sun Le Guzaarish
Aur De De Tu Khud Ko Mujhe
Ho..Oo...
Ho..Oo...

Geet silently tucked the strand behind her ears as she looked out from the window. The closeness from last night was still burning her insides. That hug was not friendly like the earlier ones they shared. It was filled with comfort, peace, support and Love. Geet looked up at him to see his fingers tapping the steering, his lips curved into a silent sexy smile as he hummed the song, his eyes focused on the road ahead. She blushed, thinking how she was drooling on Maan and looked away. Maan had observed all her emotions right through the side mirror. Her infectious smile was itched, her blushed cheeks. Maan knew that new emotions are getting developed in her heart and as he had promised, he was going to wait for her approval, no matter how much time it will take. To change the gears, his hand moved down only to get in contact with her fingers as her hand was placed on the side. His heart took a roll from one decision to other before he made up his mind and holding her hand, caged it under his on the gear. Geet was surprised with the sudden act. His little act of imposing, commanding made her heart flutter up in her throat. His fingers slowly entwined themselves with hers, making her gasp but not letting them move away. Nor Geet tried. His touch was comforting and alluring at the same time. She let that feeling sink into her body while Maan observed her, doing a happy jump in his heart for her silent acceptance.

Just before they were about to reach home, Maan got a call from the office. "Right now?...hmmm...Ok...I will be there" Geet heard the one side conversation till he cut the call and looked at her. "I need to go to office right away after dropping you..." Geet nodded but somewhere she felt low. Unknowingly to her, she was getting used to his presence around herself. Maan observed her disappointment but he was helpless. Maan silently drove to home and parked the car in his spot. Geet took a deep breath before she gave him a look and get out. Maan's grip on the steering was strong. He so wanted to go out and hold her in his arms till those disappointment eyes are replaced by soft dreamy ones. Just like last night. He thought and closed his eyes to feel the moment.

Geet took out her hand carry from the back and shut the door. The steps she took away from her, really made her know what change has occurred in their relationship just in the span of one night. She just went few steps ahead when she heard his voice calling her. "Geet..." She turned and rose her eyes in askance. "Hmm...Will you go out with me for a dinner tonight?" He asked hoping in his heart that she would agree. And then he noticed it. The disappointment in her eyes replaced by anticipation and happiness before she nodded her head and rushed away, leaving a goofy smile on his face. And he got to know. More than his actions, his words could do the wonders.

Next: The date ;) Truth to be unfold. Annie lashing out on Geet.

Part ended??

Oh, still looking for 18+ thing...than that is for me...

I need each comment having atleast having 18+ words. The smaller the comments, the late will be the next update...

So do read it before commenting...Otherwise, I will be silent for a whole next month...

First time warning...Please don't disappoint me :)

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update. Geet was scared and confused about accepting Maan's love but that poolside talk helped her gain perspective and she realized the depth of his love. waiting to read next and why will Annie blast her?
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel like Geet has her feelings together but she is just over thinking it to much! Well now they are in good terms now oh god wonder what Annie is going to go off on geet about! Nice update!
MONIJA78 thumbnail
Nice update and I hope annie will not so hard on geet cause for geet is not easy to trust and don't want to hurt again and I hope will some kisses and some +18 things on your next update and waiting for next one please thankyou