More questions! Tee hee!

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

I had a weird nagging question: Are Anjali and Riddhima twins??? But Riddhima seems to call Anjali "Didi", implying a difference in age... But if Anjali is indeed elder than Ridz, then how come she starts interning the same year as Ridz? Shouldn't she have started a year ago, at the least? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

So, was just wondering, anything about them being twins mentioned in the show? πŸ˜›

*edit* : I didn't wanna make a new topic and clutter the place up, so I'll ask here itself!

Oohhh... The adoption thing sounds plausible... That Shashank later adopted a girl, about the age of Anjali... That could explain why the grandmother doesnt like Ridz either!

Ok more questions coz I wasnt a regular follower of Sanjeevini: Who was/is Anjali (and Ridz's) mother/Dr Shashank's wife in Sanjeevini?? What happened to her?

Any other Sanjeevini stuff carried over to Dill Mill gaye??? Please do elaborate! πŸ˜›

Edited by darkness_123 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuty_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi nimmi di...well according to the last sequel...sanjivani, anjali was 7 and
ridz wasnt even born, but i don't think they are exactly following that, and
even if they were twins, anjali could be bigger than ridz by a couple of
hours! 😳 ...yeh i knw stupid...but its a thought! 😳
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i dont think theyr twins...i read dat Anjali is 22..and Ridz is 21...n i hav no idea hows dat posible...coz' they never showed Ridz in Sanjeevani....and that time Anjali was alrdy big....but i do remember she had a brothr...from anothr mother.....πŸ˜•
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
ya, i thought abt the same thing..i guess it cud be just a blooper..or may be they haven't revealed the truth yet, i guess it is still to come in the show that Ridz is adopted or something. πŸ˜• ...no one knows yet!

Aliza❀️
diyafah thumbnail
Humm..not sure though!At first even I thought they are twins but one's 22 and the other is 21...maybe they will reveal after few episodes 😳
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I kne i shudnt be posting this.Not even related to the post.Buh Darkness_123 ur JOhnny Deep sigg is smoking HOT.he looks mega FINEE!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: darkness_123

I had a weird nagging question: Are Anjali and Riddhima twins??? But Riddhima seems to call Anjali "Didi", implying a difference in age... But if Anjali is indeed elder than Ridz, then how come she starts interning the same year as Ridz? Shouldn't she have started a year ago, at the least? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• No, Ridz and Anjali are not twins. There is some sort of mysery behind it but we have no clue yet..😳

So, was just wondering, anything about them being twins mentioned in the show? πŸ˜›

*edit* : I didn't wanna make a new topic and clutter the place up, so I'll ask here itself!

Oohhh... The adoption thing sounds plausible... That Shashank later adopted a girl, about the age of Anjali... That could explain why the grandmother doesnt like Ridz either!

Ok more questions coz I wasnt a regular follower of Sanjeevini: Who was/is Anjali (and Ridz's) mother/Dr Shashank's wife in Sanjeevini?? What happened to her? Shashank was married to Smrit. They haven't really shown what happened to her, but I guess she is not alive anymore..

Any other Sanjeevini stuff carried over to Dill Mill gaye??? Please do elaborate! πŸ˜› Not really, the only thing that really has the same stuff is Dr. Shashank is the dean, Anjali was the daughter of Shashank and Smirit and is played by Sunaina here, but is nothing like her father or mother.. and the Hosp's name is Sanjivani, otherwise DMG is totally new😳

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Anju and Ridz are not twins.
Um..the Hospitals name is Sanjeevani and the only person returning from Sanjeevni is Dr. Shashank othe than that..everyone her is new.
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nims, this was in the telly buzz article too, this was one of the bloopers they added, because in Sanjeevani, Anj was much oilder than Rids..

Kinda confused me aswell..
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darkness_123

Ok more questions coz I wasnt a regular follower of Sanjeevini: Who was/is Anjali (and Ridz's) mother/Dr Shashank's wife in Sanjeevini?? What happened to her? Their mother was Smriti. Anjali was 7 in the show and Ridz wasnt even born in SanjivaniπŸ˜•